Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E04: Ready to Restart the Race LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, MerBearHou said:

I just meant heart attack or passing out — with that thin air and her breathing, I was so worried for her.

Gotcha. They probably had fifteen guys nearby, some with oxygen. I’m not trying to diminish Sheri’s ordeal. I’m just saying TAR take care of their contestants.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Did anyone else notice that Akbar was about 15 feet ahead of Shari as they were leaving the mountain?  She was just trailing behind him.  Such a supportive guy. 

It seems that in their talking heads, when Akbar speaks, Shari just has this look on her face like she doesn't buy anything he's selling.  Her eye rolls last episode said it all.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, chaifan said:

Did anyone else notice that Akbar was about 15 feet ahead of Shari as they were leaving the mountain?  She was just trailing behind him.  Such a supportive guy. 

Maybe he’s acting as a human windshield.

Yeah, they should get eliminated soon. We’ve seen worse, but I dunno how much of Akbar not being supportive I can take.

Thank goodness for the break. Just imagine the flag maneuvers with Racers shouting “Donald, where’s your troosers?” at random times.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 6

The color guard task is harder then people are giving it credit for. It will depend on how tough the judges are but the routines are normally pretty precise. I am guessing Kim and Penn will do fine with it but I can see people struggling hard core. The punch it seems pretty easy.

• Love 2
Just now, Lantern7 said:

I think Kim caught a break. I would’ve figured the flag shouldn’t wind up bunched up at the end.

The next shot showed the flag hanging correctly. So I wonder if there was another attempt edited out

Yay Ryan and Dusty!

• Love 1
Just now, ali59 said:

Why in the world would Mike & Moe do it backwards?  This is Europe not Japan.

They want to be the first team to go out twice. I call it the Francesca Fiore Award.

Man, Pepe is being an ass. 🦨

Just now, iMonrey said:

If nothing else this episode shows there's a reason Mike and Moe and Arun and Natalie were the first two teams eliminated on the first go-round.

Mike and Moe clearly didn't learn anything from the graffiti task where they also ignored the pattern.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4