Type keyword(s) to search

Mother of All Reunions: All Episodes

Mr. Miner
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Maci and Cheyenne organize a family reunion with the cast of “TMOG” and “Teen Mom 2” in San Diego.

What say you to turning this into an "all episodes" thread?  Maybe you can just change the name?  I don't think there's going to be enough traffic to warrant separate threads for each episode.

I agree with what Jade said about Ashley.  She is driven and can be very mature at times,  but then she can act very immature as well.  And she does go for some low blows.  She's like Jekyll and Hyde.  But Jade and Brianna also need to realize that Ashley isn't likely to change, gets defensive fast, and they need to ignore her.  That's how you know when you're mature, when you quit wasting time and energy on that kind of craziness.  But Jade doesn't know anything but fighting.  

Edited by eskimo
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, eskimo said:

I agree with what Jade said about Ashley.  She is driven and can be very mature at times,  but then she can act very immature as well.  And she does go for some low blows.  She's like Jekyll and Hyde.  But Jade and Brianna also need to realize that Ashley isn't likely to change, gets defensive fast, and they need to ignore her.  That's how you know when you're mature, when you quit wasting time and energy on that kind of craziness.  But Jade doesn't know anything but fighting.  

I feel like if they had just taken Ashley's initial apology and just went with that, it would have been fine. But Jade wanted to act big and bad and shit went sideways. I was actually impressed with Ashley for a minute, she stayed pretty calm when Jade started screaming and was calm when speaking to Chey. And then she started twerking lol. I'm also sad her sister isn't there to catch chairs in mid-air. 

Ashley: "Amber is so full of wisdom."

Me:

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I feel like if they had just taken Ashley's initial apology and just went with that, it would have been fine. But Jade wanted to act big and bad and shit went sideways. I was actually impressed with Ashley for a minute, she stayed pretty calm when Jade started screaming and was calm when speaking to Chey. And then she started twerking lol. I'm also sad her sister isn't there to catch chairs in mid-air. 

Ashley: "Amber is so full of wisdom."

Me:

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

If everyone was invited, where was Ashley's sister, Chris?  She is the baddest chick in the franchise.

I cannot buy the premise that this whole series was Maci and Chey's idea.  Make them stop that.  It is beyond fake and so not believable.  

Amber was pretty subdued,  Brianna is ridiculous.  I never liked her.  But I always liked Jade and Ashley on their own.  I do not understand their beef, but Jade and Brianna and friends came in with an attitude.  And Ashley was clearly drunk (as they all were) by the time the twerking was happening.  

Diving into the shallow end of the pool:  Those Brazilian Butt Lifts did nothing for those girls.  And I'm not a tattoo fan so I couldn't stand seeing all the ink on these people. The outfits were horrible!!  Only the guys looked decent and that is saying something!

What is the point of this show? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
17 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Amber was pretty subdued,

I think they have a marksman with a tranquilizer gun on call. The preview showed Maci standing up and saying "I'm a good mom" and the camera cut to Amber sitting by herself looking mentally ill.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I can’t stand the moms on this show who say they’re always taking care of other people and never themselves , as all of them go on vacations with just husbands or friends , go on these retreats , go out and get drunk, etc . I’m a mom and never get to do any of these things so I want to punch them when they feel sorry for themselves and pretend that they are victims of motherhood . 

• Love 14

Stay seated Amber! This whole thing seems low budget. The winners of the boat race went to the island to eat sun melted bologna and cheese and lunchables. Gary had a big plate of food in front of him when it was time to go to the island.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Stay seated Amber! This whole thing seems low budget. The winners of the boat race went to the island to eat sun melted bologna and cheese and lunchables. Gary had a big plate of food in front of him when it was time to go to the island.

I noticed that.  Big lunches in front of them and time to go for the prize lunch which didn't look like much!

Low budget, lots of fake.  Like Jade and Ashley are now hugging it out!  Lol

• Love 4

Just stay seated and shut up Amber. You are not a good mom. And doing this fun little vacation isn't doing anything to better yourself as a mom. And Gary's wife is okay with him spending 6 weeks with Amber? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Yes I just caught this the other night and was shocked to see Amber and Gary there. I agree about all these vacays the "stars" I mean cast get to go on and of course their kids are taken care of. Amber did look more normal than I have ever seen. I don't think she should be made to feel bad, but, I find them trying to make her feel like she is a good mom is just OUT of line.

Jade is a mess, and Briana actually better than I have seen her look for ever? She usually is just alying around with her hair in a  messy bun because she is such a busy mom with no help and no support ( but lives with her mom and sisters). Also can I just mention that although I can curse with the best of them, and yes, at times my kids when they were little did hear some bad words come out of my mouth--------ummmmm Briana's mom curses non stop in front of the kids while she is being filmed.

I mean have a little restraint..

Edited by Polliwollidoodle
  • Love 3
On 1/19/2022 at 5:36 PM, Jax7917 said:

My friend told me they are there for 6 weeks ?!! Is this true ? Who is watching their kids ?

Maybe the run on MTV is six weeks. I don't believe for a second that they filmed this over that long. I'd guess maybe a week tops. Chey has a newborn, so if their families aren't staying off site somewhere, I don't think they would be gone that long.

Brianna, Jade, Britney and that other girl, all walked in looking to be messy. I think Jade got all aggressive with Ashley because she had backup. I don't think she would have acted that way if she was alone. Sure, Ashley may not have been sincere, but she was at least trying to be civil. I wouldn't call that fake, but just knowing that wasn't the time to be ugly.

On 1/13/2022 at 5:20 PM, Marisagf said:

Diving into the shallow end of the pool:  Those Brazilian Butt Lifts did nothing for those girls. 

They don't even realize how ridiculous they look. Or they do and just know there's nothing they can do about it, at least not now.

I'm assuming Gary is there to act as a "mentor" LOL for the other dads or something. The ones who aren't home taking care of the kids. And its a paycheck so why wouldn't he be there? I for one AM looking forward to seeing Farah though. I only wish Jenelle would have been invited too.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
On 1/21/2022 at 1:52 PM, MitaJo said:

Maybe the run on MTV is six weeks. I don't believe for a second that they filmed this over that long.

I feel like it was mentioned on the reunion at the end of the most recent season that they filmed this for two weeks. I could totally be making that up, though. 

• Love 2

Is anybody watching this Pillow Talk show?  I wasn't because I can't stand these people, but I dropped in tonight and I might be in love with Cheyenne's father and stepfather, and I actually kind of like Zach and Cheyenne.

It starts out with a segment about Bar getting his GED and Ashley throwing him a party.

Cheyenne's Father:  So when the cute girl got with the tattoo man...

Cheyenne:  [explanatorily] Ashley got with Bar.

Father:  ...Did he have the tattoos then?

Cheyenne:  No.

Father:  Oh, so she was making love to a decent looking guy.

Cheyenne:  He says that he got the tattoo off of emotion, sadness.  He's now getting them lasered off.

Cheyenne's Stepfather:  I was gonna say he must be sad he got 'em.

Cheyenne:  He said he's getting...god dammit David.

Father:  Sad and...

Stepfather:  Yeah

Father:  ...jobless

Stepfather:  How 'bout that.

During a segment about Briana, they show her talking about Javi the tattoo artist she was dating, saying "He may look a little rough around the edges."

Cheyenne's Father:  She looks a little rough around the edges.

Cheyenne:  Dad!

Father:  I'm just sayin'.

Cheyenne:  My god, that's so mean.

Father:  Well she'll never hear this.

Cheyenne:  Yes she will!

Zach guffaws.

Cheyenne:  She's gonna watch this!

Father:  They'll edit this part out.

Zach guffaws.  Stepfather laughs and says, "Oh, shit."

Then later, still on Briana:

Stepfather:  Where she live?

Cheyenne:  Florida.

Father:  That's a whole nother comin'.

Cheyenne:  Okay, I'm going to, you need to get kicked off this goddamn couch.  Please put in the notes to take him out.

Then after another shot of Briana:

Father:  She looks like she's 30 though.

Cheyenne:  Dad.

Father:  I'm just telling you.

Cheyenne:  Oh my god.

Father:  This is called teenage--teenage pregnancy?

Cheyenne:  No, Dad, just because it's called Teen Mom...

Zach:  Teen Mom 2

Cheyenne:  ...does not mean that everyone's a teen mom.

Father:  I understand she was a teenager.

Cheyenne:  I made a diagram for you guys to understand everybody on the show, because I knew you was gonna have a lot of questions.  Let me just get it.

Father:  Why does she look so old?  That's my question.

Cheyenne [getting up off the couch]:  Dad!

Father:  And she's not a teen, right?

Cheyenne [leaving camera frame]:  Oh my god!

And there's more.  In a segment featuring Jade, they show Jade's mother:

Cheyenne's Stepfather:  Oh, who's that?

Cheyenne:  That's her mom.

Father:  That's her dad. I mean--oh.

Cheyenne:  That's her... [puts her head in her hands]

Zach guffaws, Stepfather says, "That's just wrong."

Father:  Looks like a truck driver to me.

Cheyenne:  Cut the goddamn tape.

Later Amber discusses the paparazzi following her in California, and mentions Kevin her bodyguard.  But then Cheyenne's dad disses Leah's hair. But Amber continues talking, as do Maci and Taylor and their friend (friend isn't bad), as do Tyler and Caitlyn and Tyler's mom.  Then the show shows Jade talking about how at 24 it's not a good idea to just run up and get married.

Cheyenne:  So at 24 I had nothing figured out.

Father:  Dumb as a rock.

Cheyenne:  Okay I didn't say dumb as a rock, Dad.  I just said I didn't know anything.

Stepfather laughs charmingly.

And later Cheyenne's father asks why Farrah isn't on.  Cheyenne says she's not on the show, and her father says, "She was exciting, though."

I hate to admit it, but it's not the worst hour I've ever spent in my life.

• LOL 16
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Is anybody watching this Pillow Talk show?  I wasn't because I can't stand these people, but I dropped in tonight and I might be in love with Cheyenne's father and stepfather, and I actually kind of like Zach and Cheyenne.

It starts out with a segment about Bar getting his GED and Ashley throwing him a party.

Cheyenne:  He says that he got the tattoo off of emotion, sadness.  He's now getting them lasered off.

During a segment about Briana, they show her talking about Javi the tattoo artist she was dating, saying "He may look a little rough around the edges."

Zach guffaws.

Cheyenne:  Okay, I'm going to, you need to get kicked off this goddamn couch.  Please put in the notes to take him out.

Cheyenne:  I made a diagram for you guys to understand everybody on the show, because I knew you was gonna have a lot of questions.  Let me just get it.

Later Amber discusses the paparazzi following her in California, and mentions Kevin her bodyguard.  But then Cheyenne's dad disses Leah's hair. But Amber continues talking, as do Maci and Taylor and their friend (friend isn't bad), as do Tyler and Caitlyn and Tyler's mom.  Then the show shows Jade talking about how at 24 it's not a good idea to just run up and get married.

Cheyenne:  Okay I didn't say dumb as a rock, Dad.  I just said I didn't know anything.

And later Cheyenne's father asks why Farrah isn't on.  Cheyenne says she's not on the show, and her father says, "She was exciting, though."

I had the opposite impression of him based on all of this.  I'll start out by saying he's not necessarily wrong, but this old man commenting on people's looks just came off as shallow, imo.  But that's something that bothers me anyway (with the caveats of the self-inflicted butt mutilations and poor tattoo choices.  That differs from just what someone looks like).  There are enough character flaws on these shows to not have to stoop to Jr High level comments on appearances.  Especially his comments about Ashely at the end.  Gross.  Plus those comments could cause problems for Cheyenne.  He was mugging for the cameras and trying to be the star of the show.  I was embarrassed for him.  

Edited by eskimo
  • Love 2

I've never heard of a sunburn referred to as sun-poisoning before. 

Brianna and Devoin have an interesting relationship.   They go from 0 to 60 in no time flat.  I keep feeling like they're on the verge of coparenting effectively, then everything explodes.  

Back to the 'Girls Night In' show after the reunion show, none of these people must have had the pleasure of seeing Bar's mom in action, otherwise they would know exactly why it would be very risky to have her at the wedding.  It is very sad it has to be that way, but Shan has proved she has no problem ruining something for Bar just to get at Ashley.  Essentially Shan has made this decision for Bar, and she should be the only one who gets credit for it.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Zach guffaws.

omg that's tv gold!  Best segment I've seen!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

omg that's tv gold!  Best segment I've seen!

Those dads were saying what everybody's been thinking!  Why would a pretty girl Ashley choose Bar?  He's dumb as a rock.  Has no motivation and looks ridiculous with all those tatoos.  He comes with mom baggage and contributes nothing to the family.

Brianna keeps on picking out trashy guys and still one night stands and wonders why these snakes aren't Princes to her children!  You did it Brianna.  You laid down with scum and now here we are.

Maybe the dad's should become regulars on Teen Mom!

• Love 5
13 hours ago, eskimo said:

I had the opposite impression of him based on all of this.  I'll start out by saying he's not necessarily wrong, but this old man commenting on people's looks just came off as shallow, imo.  But that's something that bothers me anyway (with the caveats of the self-inflicted butt mutilations and poor tattoo choices. 

Well, this old lady will just have to join that old man in his shallow comments.  Given the amount of plastic surgery she's had, I'm assuming she's choosing to look like she does in every respect.

I am a little squeamish about the wide platform Cheyenne's dad's comments were on.  For example, I'm fine with anything anybody says here that might hurt a castmember's feelings because the castmember has no business reading here if she can't take the heat.  I'm 100% the opposite when it comes to commenting to someone's face (or the closest we come these days--via Twitter or whatever).  I simply do not understand why someone posts hurtful things to someone's social media page--what's the point?  To hurt them?  As they say, that says a lot more about the person posting than anybody else.

So I thought about a castmember watching this Pillow Talk version, not expecting to be made fun of for their looks.  But I think it says more about MTV than anybody else--that's who's choosing to air the comments that make fun of their own talent and possibly hit below the belt. 

TLC gets a lot wrong, but you don't see anything this harsh on their pillow talk episodes for 90 Day Fiance.  And frankly, they're not as much fun, because they're not saying what everybody else is thinking.  Although for the record, I don't think Briana looks all that old.  But I think it's funny Cheyenne's dad does.

13 hours ago, eskimo said:

There are enough character flaws on these shows to not have to stoop to Jr High level comments on appearances.  Especially his comments about Ashely at the end.  Gross.  Plus those comments could cause problems for Cheyenne. 

What did he say about Ashley at the end?  I can't remember.  I do remember him calling his own daughter dumb as a rock.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Well, this old lady will just have to join that old man in his shallow comments.  Given the amount of plastic surgery she's had, I'm assuming she's choosing to look like she does in every respect.

I am a little squeamish about the wide platform Cheyenne's dad's comments were on.  For example, I'm fine with anything anybody says here that might hurt a castmember's feelings because the castmember has no business reading here if she can't take the heat.  I'm 100% the opposite when it comes to commenting to someone's face (or the closest we come these days--via Twitter or whatever).  I simply do not understand why someone posts hurtful things to someone's social media page--what's the point?  To hurt them?  As they say, that says a lot more about the person posting than anybody else.

So I thought about a castmember watching this Pillow Talk version, not expecting to be made fun of for their looks.  But I think it says more about MTV than anybody else--that's who's choosing to air the comments that make fun of their own talent and possibly hit below the belt. 

TLC gets a lot wrong, but you don't see anything this harsh on their pillow talk episodes for 90 Day Fiance.  And frankly, they're not as much fun, because they're not saying what everybody else is thinking.  Although for the record, I don't think Briana looks all that old.  But I think it's funny Cheyenne's dad does.

What did he say about Ashley at the end?  I can't remember.  I do remember him calling his own daughter dumb as a rock.

I get it, when it comes to disfiguring their faces and butts with ridiculous surgeries, all bets are off.  But things like saying Jade's mom could be her dad and that she looks like a truck driver were nothing more than cheap shots in my opinion.  Those are his opinions,  and he's entitled to them, but putting them out there on that platform was immature.  He really, really wanted that screen time.  And to possibly make it awkward between his daughter and other cast members.  That was super.  

About Ashley, I don't remember his exact words but basically he thinks she's hot.  He said he loves his wife and all, but damn, that Ashley.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

We’ll soon see if MTV likes dad and his remarks!

I’m guessing this show will continue on. Will dad be a guest?  

Time will tell!

You know they loved it.  They left it in and named the episode 'They'll Edit This Part Out'. 😅

• Love 4
5 hours ago, eskimo said:

You know they loved it.  They left it in and named the episode 'They'll Edit This Part Out'. 😅

Yes that's what I'm thinking!  Everybody looked bad and feelings hurt but the show must go on with DRAMA!

• Love 1
18 hours ago, eskimo said:

About Ashley, I don't remember his exact words but basically he thinks she's hot.  He said he loves his wife and all, but damn, that Ashley.  

I don't think it was that sinister. 

Cheyenne asked if they'd come back and watch another episode.  Her dad said, "Let me tell you something.  I have more joy watching my baby girl, you know, doing her little five minutes of fame than watching these other folks.  But I'd watch 'em again. There's a couple of stories I'd like to stay engaged with."

Cheyenne:  Like whose?

Father:  I don't care about the Bar and Ashley story, but I like Ashley.  She's cute.

Stepfather:  You know, I was just thinking that...

Zach [pointing at TV]:  You got one, Bar.

Then some crosstalk, and Stepfather says something like, "She was cute."  That's when Cheyenne's father says, "Now that I said that, let me say this.  I love my wife. I love my wife."  I didn't hear anything like "but damn, that Ashley."

I agree that his comment about Jade's mother looking like a trucker was a cheap shot, but anybody who goes on a reality TV show signs up for that, and at least he didn't tweet that at her.  As for his wanting screen time, if you're on a pillow-talk show, that's your job--being on the screen, and saying things people will find entertaining.  And the reason Jade's mother was even a factor was that she wanted screen time, which actually kind of makes me sad because did she really not have a clue how she'd be portrayed?  That's what always boggles my mind.

I do have to say that I've always pretty much skipped Cheyenne's segments on the actual show because I didn't know who she was, and there's some Challenge guy involved, who I have no interest in.  And I'm still not super interested, but it appears that somebody in this Teen Mom mess appears to have a loving, functional family, while usually I just look at these people with despair. 

I'd rather have him here on the couch than engaging in Twitter wars with haterz.  (Oh, lord, please tell me he's not engaging in Twitter wars with haterz.)

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I agree that his comment about Jade's mother looking like a trucker was a cheap shot,

Jade's mom is, you know, really awful!

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Love 2

Looks like I'm the outlier this time.  😄  It just comes down to personal opinions, really.  I can't defend why, or even explain to myself, why he rubbed me the wrong way, but he did.  Just one of them things.  

• Love 1
On 1/27/2022 at 7:46 PM, SilverLake0315 said:

Who knows if Amber actually had it

Didn't seem to bother her when her foot was in the sun during the obstacle course, And believe me, with a sunburn, being in the sun hurts that area. 

• Love 2

Well, I watched both new episodes.  The pillow-talk one was zzzzz even though it was the episode with Jade's surgery and mom taking off with the Percocet.  I very much missed Father Cheyenne.  But I have to hand it to Cate, sitting there eating take-out french fries and macaroni and cheese on camera. 

The one with them running through the obstacle course was eye-opening.  You assume they're getting plastic surgery instead of actually exercising, and this proves it. 

• Love 2

Well Farrah arrived. I do have to hand it to Amber, she was able to sit down and have a civil conversation with her. I had to laugh at Farrah yelling "ride the Farrah wave" because she's right, she's on her own wave length. 

• Love 2
On 1/26/2022 at 3:21 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Those dads were saying what everybody's been thinking!  Why would a pretty girl Ashley choose Bar?  He's dumb as a rock.  Has no motivation and looks ridiculous with all those tatoos.  He comes with mom baggage and contributes nothing to the family.

Brianna keeps on picking out trashy guys and still one night stands and wonders why these snakes aren't Princes to her children!  You did it Brianna.  You laid down with scum and now here we are.

Maybe the dad's should become regulars on Teen Mom!

The dads would be better than sad panda 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I am probably the only one watching this mess, but I'll comment anyway.

It's actually very sad to see two grown women, grandmothers, trying to brawl with their kids. I can see with Tea why Ashley always seems to be in a fight with somebody when they get the cast together. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree and all. Honestly, if Ashley is pregnant, it really says a lot about her that fighting is more important to her than her health at this time. I have always given Ashley credit for having actual life plans beyond reality tv, it shows some maturity. But needing to fight every time you are on screen with another TM is ridiculous.

As for Brianna and Roxanne, I almost felt a little bad for Brianna at first. Roxanne was losing it and at first Brianna didn't seem to take the bait. But climbing a table to try and punch someone in the throat. Good grief. I feel bad for the children being raised by both sides of the brawl. In 10-15 years they will be exactly like these women.

We all know Amber has a drinking problem, but watching Catelynn having to watch Amber pitch a fit over booze in front of everyone was sad. I felt for her. She was very clearly upset.

The grandmother that came off like an actual adult here is Kiaya's mom. Who seems to have learned how to use her words. Maybe she should give lessons and not that therapist woman.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
31 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

I am probably the only one watching this mess, but I'll comment anyway.

You aren’t alone!  What a mess that was!

Maci looked pregnant to me. And EP Larry looked too through with these people.  How can they go back to trust fall games after that hot mess?

• Like 4

I can't believe I watched this. There must be something seriously wrong with me.

Roxanne and Brianna came loaded for bear and would not be happy unless there was confrontation and drama. Especially Roxanne. And Roxanne would not let a moment go by that she did not instigate some fight with Tea and Ashley. I don't care who did what to whom online, Roxanne was ridiculous the entire time. Brianna was just smug and obnoxious. It wouldn't matter if Ashley and Tea never left their room, Roxanne would have found a reason to hunt them down and start something.

They were all acting like idiots but I honestly believe they do this for the social media hits to keep their numbers up and stay in the spotlight. If they aren't fighting with someone they are invisible during the time they are not airing on TV.  And since the mothers and daughters both are stunted at about middle school level it takes off and never truly resolves.

I did feel sorry for Cate the most. She was so upset, her mom was drunk and dumped her rope in the mud pit thing, which was a shitty thing to do, and she is clearly triggered (I hate that term) by all the fighting and drama.

ETA: It's also amusing that these stupid women are really brave and gonna 'fuck you up!!!!' as long as the security is there to hold them back so they know they won't actually be expected to back their words and phony lunges up with action. It's easy to be brave when you know someone will stop you from the consequences.  It is too bad that the others are so anti-Ashley that they cannot see Roxanne for who she is. She's just 'protecting her daughter'. Sure. Whatever you say, Roxanne.

Edited by Andyourlittledog2
  • Like 9

I'm watching!  I've been in this mess since Teen Mom started many moons ago!

The mothers being so involved is a newer look.  April and her antics have always been around!  

Amber looked terrible.  I keep wondering why.  Hair, makeup, clothes or weight??  Amber giving advice...really.  If that was her part in the show it was a failed miserably.

Which of the new girls will move up?  They are all waiting for that call!

• Like 2

Holy crap, this show is sooooo baaaad, it really has sunk to the bottom of the barrel.  The fighting used to be exclusive to the reunion shows, now we are subjected to a whole hour of it.  If this is the type of behavior required to earn $$ as a reality show personality, I'll keep shlepping to my day job, thankyouverymuch. 

• Like 3

I'm watching, I just couldn't figure out where we were supposed to be talking about it!  lol

What's sad is I was NOT an Ashley fan when she first joined Teen Mom. I spent her first season fast-forwarding her segments. I'd started to really like her recently, but now I can't stand her after watching the reunion series. Roxanne and Briana have their own issues, but Ashley seems ready to throw down at the drop of a hat, and that's just not enjoyable for me to watch.

• Like 5