Type keyword(s) to search

Mother of All Reunions: All Episodes

Mr. Miner
  • Start Topic

I so hate all these grown ass women and their grown ass mothers who are all acting like it's seventh grade playground fighting.  And it's not 'wrong' for Roxanne and Brianna to have to leave. I just can't with these low class infantile losers.  It's not fun to watch these entitled stunted women act fools for money and social media/TV fame.

Ashley is pregnant and has a husband in jail probably on his way to prison. I want to see how she deals with it all. The others I don't care if I ever see again.

• Like 6

It’s only “wrong” for Briana and her mom to leave b/c everyone likes them.  No one likes Ashley and her mom so it’s okay for them to go. 

I’ve always liked Ashley despite her short fuse.  I never liked her mom. 

I feel bad for Catelyn but she’s needs to learn how to deal with her panic attacks without Tyler.  What if he can’t jump on a plane at a moment’s notice?  It was almost as if he had a plane ticket ready to go.  I call shenanigans on the Ty of it all - not Cate’s distress.

• Like 6
8 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Ashley is pregnant and has a husband in jail probably on his way to prison

She said he is jail at the worse possible time. No, honey, the worse time would be when you are in labor. 

• Like 2

Well, it's the worst possible time so far.  I have a depressing feeling that she is in for more worst possible time's with Bar in the future.  She has also moved to Las Vegas to go to nursing school and Bar's incarceration along with an unexpected pregnancy has shot that all to hell.  I feel for her because she is starting from such a deficit. She is adapted for life on the streets of Oakland but is trying so hard to move up from that. She has saddled herself with Bar who is still pretty much street. She is such a good mom and she has real goals that she is actually working to achieve.  

I cannot stand Brianna. She has and continues to have so much plastic surgery. What she really needs is a parasitic mother removal and a complete personality transplant. Then, maybe she'd learn how to be a decent human being. It's too bad Ashley spit on her because now Brianna feels free to assume her preferred position as the perpetual victim with that obnoxious smug smile she always wears.

Kiaya has some nerve taking the position of someone lecturing others on modifying their anger reactions. She is the most out of control person that has ever been on this show.  No one reacts hysterically furious faster to nothing at all than Kiaya. 

Half of these women are over thirty now. The others are at the least mid-to-late twenties. All are way way too old to be acting like this. But then you look at the mothers and you can see that we are going to wait a long time before they outgrow this childishness.

• Like 4

I'd be watching but I cut the cord a few months ago and all I can find on streaming is old episodes.  Way old. It's for the best I'm sure, but I really want to watch the Brianna/Ashley drama.

• Like 2

Every time one of these people claimed Briana was within her rights to throw that metal water bottle at Ashley in "self-defense", I bit my tongue a little harder.

No. That's not self-defense. Yes. They are right to send all 4 of them home. Jade needs to chill the eff out. Bri isn't DYING 🙄

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

OMG if I hear one more complaint about Oregon not being all forest I will punch my TV!  Check out a map. The west is forest, the east has a lot of high desert, like northern Nevada or Utah, etc.  Bend sits right on the edge between the two. It's not that hard to understand. It's not really 'the desert' as in Mojave. But it's not a forest.

I think the most remarkable thing about this episode was the fingernails. Who climbs straight up a rock cliff with talons like that?  These women, I swear.

The most interesting thing about this episode was Kayla's backstory. It was so sad, the way she described her childhood. Watching her mom abused and bringing home so many men. No wonder Kayla is so hopeless in how she deals with men. No wonder she wound up with Stephen. Her mom is just so passive, I can totally see how she lets men use her and abuse her. She did try to stand up to Stephen but he was crazy abusive and she acted like she was really worried about what he might do at the time. She was Kayla's role model and you could see at that time why Kayla was so rebellious and insufferable toward her mom. She had absolutely no repect for her mom. Now we know why. I hope those two really do make changes and get their relationship on track as mother and daughter. That whole thing was deeper and more meaningful than I've seen before on this stupid show. I don't like Coach B much but that was good.

• Like 5

Apparently MTV has decided that it is in their best marketing interests to fuel the fire of the social media feuds these women engage in all the damn time. They just feed the flames, stand back, and hope the social media fanbase blows up and tunes in to the show itself.  Why else keep bringing everybody back to the infamous fight? Why else broadcast on national tv Ashley's social media rants about the women she loathes in the franchise?  It's just sick television.  Anything at all that this franchise had going for it is completely in the toilet now. And MTV is happy to sit there in it.

ETA: I wonder if anybody bothered to tell Sean and Zach (and Jen and Larry next week) that the funhouse they have been invited to join is the House of Covid.

Edited by Andyourlittledog2
  • Like 4
11 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Apparently MTV has decided that it is in their best marketing interests to fuel the fire of the social media feuds these women engage in all the damn time. They just feed the flames, stand back, and hope the social media fanbase blows up and tunes in to the show itself.  Why else keep bringing everybody back to the infamous fight? Why else broadcast on national tv Ashley's social media rants about the women she loathes in the franchise?  It's just sick television.  Anything at all that this franchise had going for it is completely in the toilet now. And MTV is happy to sit there in it.

ETA: I wonder if anybody bothered to tell Sean and Zach (and Jen and Larry next week) that the funhouse they have been invited to join is the House of Covid.

I also love how any one of them can all their husbands/finances to come the next day.  So they can get a flight out at the right time?  And Sean picked up Zach along the way.  Shenanigans!!!!  You just know all the guys are there at another location and have to act like they just got the bat signal to come to Oregon! So dumb!

Also, how many more episodes are there of this freakfest?  My DVR is showing two episode next week.  Would those be the last two?

There is virtually no material to work with anymore!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Wow. That was two hours of some of the most boring mostly filler television I have ever forced myself to watch. Best not get into why I actually forced myself to watch it. Nothing good can come from that.

Some of the conversations last night lent themselves to a final final episode vibe but these women will never quit. They love the attention too much. When Maci and Amber were talking about their kids turning 14 this year and only two years younger than they were when they started this mess, it was almost as if they knew this show was ridiculous at this point. But then I remembered who they actually are and I said, 'Nah!'.

Amber finally left her room!  So we could focus on how she's a victim and it's not fair....again. It was nice to see her actually do something and have some fun on the ATV ride. So there's that. I love that yellow jackets invaded their special meal on the lakeside.  Honestly, you don't just swat yellow jackets away, they don't act like bees. They are mean and vindictive. I wouldn't eat either. But they stayed and forced it. I don't know how they did that. Unless they really were just regular bees and the whole yellow jacket thing was just an overreaction from someone. Still, not staying. No ma'am, thank you very much. The fact that they crawled all over the food was enough, stingers aside.

I too was never so glad to see people pack and go. I thought the last fifteen minutes would never end.

• Like 6
6 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Wow. That was two hours of some of the most boring mostly filler television I have ever forced myself to watch. Best not get into why I actually forced myself to watch it. Nothing good can come from that.

Some of the conversations last night lent themselves to a final final episode vibe but these women will never quit. They love the attention too much. When Maci and Amber were talking about their kids turning 14 this year and only two years younger than they were when they started this mess, it was almost as if they knew this show was ridiculous at this point. But then I remembered who they actually are and I said, 'Nah!'.

Amber finally left her room!  So we could focus on how she's a victim and it's not fair....again. It was nice to see her actually do something and have some fun on the ATV ride. So there's that. I love that yellow jackets invaded their special meal on the lakeside.  Honestly, you don't just swat yellow jackets away, they don't act like bees. They are mean and vindictive. I wouldn't eat either. But they stayed and forced it. I don't know how they did that. Unless they really were just regular bees and the whole yellow jacket thing was just an overreaction from someone. Still, not staying. No ma'am, thank you very much. The fact that they crawled all over the food was enough, stingers aside.

I too was never so glad to see people pack and go. I thought the last fifteen minutes would never end.

Next week we have the reunion of the reunion.  Ugh!  And watching Ryan on that with Maci is going to be really weird considering what is happening in real time.

Edited by Marisagf
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
On 2/15/2023 at 8:22 PM, Marisagf said:

Next week we have the reunion of the reunion.  Ugh!  And watching Ryan on that with Maci is going to be really weird considering what is happening in real time.

Ok well hope I can remember to watch (and not fall asleep). So... what is going on in real time that youre referencing? I am a fly by night watcher  :)

On 2/20/2023 at 8:11 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

Ok well hope I can remember to watch (and not fall asleep). So... what is going on in real time that youre referencing? I am a fly by night watcher  :)

Ryan was arrested again.  His wife had an order of protection against him.  He violated it and when he was arrested the police found drugs on him.  So he is in deep trouble.

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2023/02/18/mackenzie-edwards-says-shes-not-safe-near-husband-ryan-in-newly-surfaced-911-call-her-father-co-worker-ask-authorities-to-help-her/

Follow his link for the latest and links to other parts of the story.

Edited by Marisagf
Typos!
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4

How embarrassing that it appears I'm the only person on the planet who watched Part 1 of the "reunion".  First impression, it appears that before the show started, the crew decided to scrub them all up by dunking their heads in a bucket and letting their hair dry without a comb or any styling whatever.  They all came loaded to bear against Ashley and her mom and Brianna is still delusional about her participation, stating she was "so calm".  Gawd, if that is Brianna CALM . . . !?!?!  Roxanne couldn't/wouldn't face the music and the rest of the cast agreed that Roxanne did not "bump into" Ashley's mom.  I would agree on that, but I'm sure there was a whole helluva lot more that led up to that.  Cate's mom could not even show up to face the music on her lifetime history of being the worst kind of mother.  Nessa was way in over her head without Dr. Nobody there to break in with his useless drivel.  Coach Vee (or is it Bee?  I can't tell what they're saying) was the only one making any sense and it was wasted on this group. 

That's all I got for now. 

• Like 6

The only thing good about last night was they aired both parts of the reunion, so I am spared watching these girls for awhile.

Ashley/Tea and Brianna/Roxanne are both trash as far as I'm concerned. Roxanne came to fight, and she got what she wanted. As far as Ashley is concerned spitting is pretty much one of the nastiest things you can do in a dispute. She will never make that okay. But Brianna isn't a victim she climbed on the counter to get a better angle to kick someone. Tea is hardly an angel in any of this. If you know you daughter is pregnant and things are escalating, leave the room, don't confront Roxanne on the immature shove. All trash.

Sadly, by the time Ryan actually changes. If he ever does. Bentley will be an adult. If he does ever change it probably come from him, and not Maci.

I yawned through most of this. The show was too boring to warrant a rehash. I guess the most excitement was Jade. I couldn't tell what happened there. Did she legit pass out, or have some kind of panic attack or maybe she got smothered by her giant boobs in that tight shirt?

Edited by TooMuchRealityTV
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

The only thing good about last night was they aired both parts of the reunion, so I am spared watching these girls for awhile.

Ashley/Tea and Brianna/Roxanne are both trash as far as I'm concerned. Roxanne came to fight, and she got what she wanted. As far as Ashley is concerned spitting is pretty much one of the nastiest things you can do in a dispute. She will never make that okay. But Brianna isn't a victim she climbed on the counter to get a better angle to kick someone. Tea is hardly an angel in any of this. If you know you daughter is pregnant and things are escalating, leave the room, don't confront Roxanne on the immature shove. All trash.

Sadly, by the time Ryan actually changes. If he ever does. Bentley will be an adult. If he does ever change it probably come from him, and not Maci.

I yawned through most of this. The show was too boring to warrant a rehash. I guess the most excitement was Jade. I couldn't tell what happened there. Did she legit pass out, or have some kind of panic attack or maybe get smothered by her giant boobs in that tight shirt?

Call me crazy, but I still like Ashley.  I never cared for Tea, but there is something about Ashley I always liked - except when she spit on Brianna.  Brianna and her mother are ridiculous!  Roxanne is an instigator and she had a bit of a grin on her face when she "bumped" into Tea.  I would prefer Ashley and Tea over those two.

I'm sad for Bentley.  I think Ryan will be dead before long.  If what we saw last night was the end of it, I might believe him.  But we know where his story is going in real life.  He is a sad human being.

I kind of felt bad for Kayla when Jade had the vapors or whatever it was!  We didn't get much from from her during the show, but she was the most interesting of all of them.  Jade stole all of her thunder with her booby suffocation.  

Diving into the shallow end of the pool, these girls all dress like trash!  Their styling is terrible!

Edited by Marisagf
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1

I watched!! lol . I thought Nessa was as usual, terrible. She pretty much has it down about saying- we're going to take a break now and when we come back.... So I guess there's that. Always look at the bright side.

I don't mind Cheyenne, but I find her being on the show a bit forced. She's not a teen, she's on it to share her story and help another girl. Puleez. 

I did appreciate Coach B as she did seem to have a bit more substance than what I remembered previously. She did address Briana about jumping up on the counter and asking her why she did that and if that was I don't recall - calm or non confrontational.

I agree too that Ashley spitting on a person and not seeing how disgusting and uncalled for it is, is something I don't know that I can turn around in my brain. I was so surprised because she always did seem to be so above it. I never understood her relationship with Bar though.  Remember she was first going to do the salon thing but then decided nursing was it. She wasn't just talking crap about that either- so I was soo disappointed when she became or let all the trash come out.

I always thought Briana was not totally with it mentally, but mostly she's had the most horrible role model of a mother. She can go from zero to 200 in a split second.

Oy and Caitlin and April. i have to give Caitlin credit . She really got the short end of the stick.

I feel similarly about Jade and her mom. I just wish Jade didn't go through all the plastic surgery and dress so trashy.

Amber, poor Amber. Why is she there? I hope she straightens out.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I thought Nessa was as usual, terrible.

Every time I've seen her she looks like a big lump sitting in that chair.  I can't even really tell if there's a body beneath her head.  It's tragic.

7 hours ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Ashley/Tea and Brianna/Roxanne are both trash as far as I'm concerned.

They're all just awful.  I'll never understand this sort of thuggery, or beefs, or she started its.  Then you throw in social media on top of all of it.  Go away, all of you.

I'm convinced 90% of Jade's medical issue was having most of her body encased so tightly in non-breathable fabric.  Apparently having her boobs exposed so her chest could move when breathing wasn't enough relief.  And I loved Roxanne jumping up after Jade was already surrounded by many many people.  What the hell was she going to contribute?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2