Claire

Chandi          Kelcey

Dani         McKenzie       Megan

Ashlinn       Tori               Jada             KD

?            Kelee                               Jessica       Darian

Error. Duplicate post.

Edited by StellaCL
On 7/31/2023 at 5:38 AM, ByTor said:

That's right! I don't know how long they've been doing this, but hasn't calendar shoot been in April for a while? So no way could the fresh out of TC rookies have been on the shoot. I think this is where my confusion came from, come April I thought the rookies (who would be 2 year candidates) weren't allowed to go, but that was false.

Yeah, because I remember specifically seeing pictures of Breelan with the girls at the Calendar shoot, which would have been at the shoot in April 2015 just prior to her May rising veteran audition where she was cut.  

Has there ever been someone who actually made it into the calendar that ended up being cut at auditions a month later? I’m not speaking of the ones that left the squad, for one reason or another, later during the year.  I know there has been a couple of those in the past.

Perhaps the calendar doesn’t actually go to print until auditions are completed for that reason.??? And besides, I’m sure K&J perhaps were already unhappy with Breelan’s look even at the time of the shoot. Because I can’t imagine her not making the calendar being a redhead bombshell.  But I also realize that there’s not a lot of room for rising veterans making the actual calendar their first time around anyways. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, MirabelMadrigal said:

Does anyone know why DCC Megan's Instagram seems to be down? Hopefully it's her choice, but I always get nervous when a DCC Insta goes away. I adore her and am so happy she was made a 2nd leader. I hope all is well!

A lot of the ladies have had them hacked and it takes a while to get it back 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
On 8/4/2023 at 4:18 PM, dccfan204 said:

Oxnard formations in case anyone cares lol

Kelcey

Chandi       McKenzie

Dani           Claire           Megan

Ashlinn         Tori               Jada              KD

?             Kelee                               Jessica       Darian

Claire

Chandi          Kelcey

Dani         McKenzie       Megan

Ashlinn       Tori               Jada             KD

?            Kelee                               Jessica       Darian

what happened to VK ?

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, StepKickClunk said:

I think @sATL is wondering why @dccfan204 omitted VK from the Oxnard diagram…. But maybe VK is the cheerleader marked with the “?”🤷‍♀️

I had posted the new diagram from Oxnard Jessica wasn’t in Oxnard and Victoria was on the trip 

• Like 2

The 2023 triangle placements for Thunder. Credit AYTOL_ on Reddit.
Kelcey and Claire swap places the second half to share co-point.

Edit: When Claire moves to 2nd point, Kelcey goes to McKenzie's spot, and McKenzie drops behind Claire. 

2023triangle.jpg

Edited by StellaCL
  • Thanks 4
10 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

The 2023 triangle placements for Thunder. Credit AYTOL_ on Reddit.
Kelcey and Claire swap places the second half to share co-point.

2023triangle.jpg

Tori can't be that far back surely? I'd have her where Armani is at the very least and have Armani out on the edge somewhere. I know Tori is a tall girl so between her, Jada, and Victoria, they need to balance each other out somehow.

Is that Karley the 2nd year on the fourth row? I don't really remember her being a standout in her first year. Then again, it's been hard to follow everything with no show! Looks like she got a Barbie this year so maybe she's stepped up as a vet!

Loving seeing Megan so far forward, she really sells a performance. Lea should be moved forward a bit too but at least she's on the outside.

Is Jessica the new Danielle or Nicole Bulcher? Dependable and a great teammate but not a standout performer. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

Tori can't be that far back surely? I'd have her where Armani is at the very least and have Armani out on the edge somewhere. I know Tori is a tall girl so between her, Jada, and Victoria, they need to balance each other out somehow.

Is that Karley the 2nd year on the fourth row? I don't really remember her being a standout in her first year. Then again, it's been hard to follow everything with no show! Looks like she got a Barbie this year so maybe she's stepped up as a vet!

Loving seeing Megan so far forward, she really sells a performance. Lea should be moved forward a bit too but at least she's on the outside.

Is Jessica the new Danielle or Nicole Bulcher? Dependable and a great teammate but not a standout performer. 

Tori's placement is puzzling everyone, as is Karley's.

I thought Jessica shined last season. But there were only 6 middle to front triangle spots that were vacated (Caroline, Jalyn, Ashlee, Kat,  Tyra, and Marissa) so it makes sense there was little movement this year. A lot of DCC were assigned their same spots or very close to their old spot. 

With more retirements expected next season, I bet several vets will take some giant leaps forward.

Edited by StellaCL
6 (not 5)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

The new cameo photos are up on the website. Still no squad photo though

https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/our-team/

Update: If you open the photo in a new tab you can see that they all have a weird white border around them almost as if they were too lazy to take the time to cut off all of the white background off of the photos. The rookies also have their headshot photos up on their page but not the vets (they have the headshots from previous years) although Zoe's headshot photo is badly sized compared to the other rookies. Hopefully they fix that soon.

https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/our-team/zoe/

Also based on the fact that the cameo photos are up but not the squad photo, it most likely means that we are getting yet another photoshop made squad photo instead of an IRL squad photo. Which sucks cause that means that Kelcey, Chandi and Victoria are the only girls left that have been a part of an IRL squad photo. I miss it tbh. 

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Love 2

I want to know Claire's eye makeup because lately, her eyes look so perfect like there're filtered. 

(I'm not accusing of filters, just saying it looks "filtered" pretty) 

• Like 1
On 8/12/2023 at 10:21 PM, TheGenuineBeauty said:

The new cameo photos are up on the website. Still no squad photo though

https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/our-team/

Update: If you open the photo in a new tab you can see that they all have a weird white border around them almost as if they were too lazy to take the time to cut off all of the white background off of the photos. The rookies also have their headshot photos up on their page but not the vets (they have the headshots from previous years) although Zoe's headshot photo is badly sized compared to the other rookies. Hopefully they fix that soon.

https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/our-team/zoe/

Also based on the fact that the cameo photos are up but not the squad photo, it most likely means that we are getting yet another photoshop made squad photo instead of an IRL squad photo. Which sucks cause that means that Kelcey, Chandi and Victoria are the only girls left that have been a part of an IRL squad photo. I miss it tbh. 

Love the new interactive website for the team!  

I remember people saying how Dani will be the next Rachel W with her blonde look, but I think Rebecca has a more similar kind of model beauty.
I'm surprised she's not as utilized on promos. 

44 minutes ago, PepperM said:

Found Mel - she’s auditioning for Miami Heat! Her leaving Mavs makes more sense now if she moved to FL

IMG_2353.jpeg

Towmrow is audition day for them hopefully she makes the team if she does actually show up to auditions !! This was a pre audition work shop she took 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, PepperM said:

Found Mel - she’s auditioning for Miami Heat! Her leaving Mavs makes more sense now if she moved to FL

IMG_2353.jpeg

I had a feeling she wasn't done dancing, and we would see her again on other teams.

5 hours ago, PepperM said:

IMG_2353.jpeg

Just came here to share this! She looks great - since she started on Mavs I thought NBA style suited her well. And the MHDs are definitely a talented group (with cute uniforms to boot!). I hope she makes it!

• Love 2
On 8/4/2022 at 3:23 PM, TVaddict2355 said:

Ok long time reader and THIS is the comment that finally made me make an account to say something.

Let me start off by saying I DO NOT KNOW THESE GIRLS PERSONALLY. I started watching the show when it was airing in September/October 2019 and since I have rewatched the older seasons and caught up. I live in the areas that are shown on the TV show. It has almost become like a game of “where’s waldo” because of how often I see or hear things about people associated with DCC.

Example: I can not tell you how many times I saw Meredith at my grocery store during the 2019-2020 season. She was always on her phone with parents or boyfriend (you could hear her call them mom/dad/babe from aisles over) Her voice is the exact same as it is on the show, Kelli’s sedated comment from season 13 finals fits her to a T. (Not making fun of it but I was surprised when I heard her talk casually and realized that’s just her voice)

OK THIS IS WHY I FINALLY MADE AN ACCOUNT

Jayln is just built super petite, tiny, small. If anyone is familiar with Kibbe body types I would place her as a flamboyant gamine/gamine. I will never forget the day Jayln was standing in front of me inside my local Chick-fil-a. She ordered a kids meal with grilled nuggets, fruit cup, ice water with lemon, and a order of waffle fries to share with an older women she was meeting with. The group I was with already had a booth and Jayln with the older women picked one right behind us. (I’m guessing because the booths were away from playground so it was quieter) I could hear them talking and working on their computers on Jayln’s business, which I now know is her event planning business. So YES she goes to “drive through hamburger joints or fried chicken places”. I hope none of the girls have serious EDs but I wouldn’t be surprised if anyone that has worn the uniform or been in training camp has some level of disordered eating.

I have very mixed feelings about DCC/MTT. Because of the years of what I have seen and heard about the whole Cowboys organization. There are so many things that if you didn’t watch the show or know who these people are by name and face, you wouldn’t care to remember it. I am not seeking any of this out. Sometimes I would be listening to someone telling a story about their friend and it ends up being a DCC/DCC adjacent. It is hard to hear things like lot of the girls of the team were/are anti-COVID-19 vax or the mechanics behind thing like DCC’s weddings. But seeing them go to the same grocery stores/shops/restaurants/etc as me reminds me that they real people too. 

I do love rewatching the show for the dancing and the personal journeys of these women. If I’m being completely honest this show (especially during the peaks of the pandemic) has given me a lot of comfort and motivation to keep going. Some of my recent favorite DCCs are Bridget, Hannah, Taylor P, Heather O, Lily, Kelcey, Claire, Gina, Madeline M, Madeline S, Jayln, Amber M, Jensen, Megan, and Lea. 

This is a good post!  I love to rewatch the shows also.  I saw Brooke Sorensen at Home Goods one time…she was a lot taller than I had imagined and I think most of the girls are on the taller side.  Taller can be leaner if they are targeting a rookie weight. The shorts just keep getting shaved shorter too.  I do wonder if some of them are using the weight loss shots too.  It can account for being extra skinny in a speedy time, I believe.  And I have seen an actress put 3 leaves of spinach into her bowl for her salad.  Only 3..lol. 

On 8/19/2023 at 4:14 PM, ...And5678 said:

Just came here to share this! She looks great - since she started on Mavs I thought NBA style suited her well. And the MHDs are definitely a talented group (with cute uniforms to boot!). I hope she makes it!

According to Stephanie Di Biase's IG story Mel made boot camp. A picture from the MHD instagram page shows her in the front row, far right.     https://www.instagram.com/p/CwLzjVfMnDG/

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

We went to the Dallas Cowboys free open training at the star last night and it was so awesome to see the cheerleaders perform in person again! Tina Kalina was sitting in the stands but I did not get a chance to talk to her. Last year I ran into her and Victoria afterwards at the Cowboys shop and they took a picture with me. They were so nice.IMG_0705.thumb.jpeg.4280b4ec8bb3144a91b89632d8d58ce2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Nunyabiznis said:

We went to the Dallas Cowboys free open training at the star last night and it was so awesome to see the cheerleaders perform in person again! Tina Kalina was sitting in the stands but I did not get a chance to talk to her. Last year I ran into her and Victoria afterwards at the Cowboys shop and they took a picture with me. They were so nice.IMG_0705.thumb.jpeg.4280b4ec8bb3144a91b89632d8d58ce2.jpeg

🤣 Dude is straight mean muggin’ you like “where you fixin’ to post my pic?!?” 🤣

• LOL 12
23 hours ago, Nunyabiznis said:

Even  though she is sitting alone, looks likes Tina K is living her best life!  Through VK

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

For anyone following Mel Parker and her journey with the Miami heat dancers she wasn’t chosen for training camp 

EAC91124-453E-456A-8A7C-4DB1F3F88C7D.jpeg

Aw I saw this... disappointed for her, I thought she had a good shot because they were showing her quite a bit on their socials. I hope she can take this coming season to recoup and find a team that will truly showcase her talent! (Or maybe work on growing her pro dancewear business if that's where her heart is at)

• Like 4

It's a home game of Cowboys vs. Raiders today.  If they were playing in LV, instead, I wonder how Kelsey Lowrance would've felt cheering for two teams she cheered/is cheering for!  

I've seen a few clips of the DCC cheering via IG stories -- they look like a very strong team! Go, them. 

Does anybody the Boot Buddy "families" this year? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

How the formations should have been...

Open to switching Elli and KD // Megan and Kelee

FORMATION 1               Kelcey

Claire       McKenzie         

Elli             Dani              Chandi

FORMATION 2                Dani

Claire       Chandi

Elli          Kelcey         McKenzie

Armani      Tori             VK            KD

Kleine    Megan     Jada      Jessica    Darian