Type keyword(s) to search

The Process: Auditions, Training Camp and Squad

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, PepperM said:

I’d say Janie G is out, based on this story - definitely not at the Star this morning! I’ll be keeping my eye on socials and posting other evidence I see of folks we were watching either way. 

Mel Park seems to be at Jenna's bachelorette weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Mel Park seems to be at Jenna's bachelorette weekend. 

I saw this too. Know the bachelorette itself was last weekend but to me the more telling thing was the time she posted them (midmorning)... pretty sure the ladies had to be at the star pretty early this morning. She could've posted them on a break or something but who knows! 

She was also one of the past TCCs who didn't make finals last year. Unsure if she auditioned this year, but I think she's really been shining on the Mavs' team so I hope she returns if she didn't try out/go far for DCC this year!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, ...And5678 said:

I saw this too. Know the bachelorette itself was last weekend but to me the more telling thing was the time she posted them (midmorning)... pretty sure the ladies had to be at the star pretty early this morning. She could've posted them on a break or something but who knows! 

She was also one of the past TCCs who didn't make finals last year. Unsure if she auditioned this year, but I think she's really been shining on the Mavs' team so I hope she returns if she didn't try out/go far for DCC this year!

I think she does well as a d-town dancer she seems to enjoy it 

• Like 3

Looks like Gwinneth C is definitely not there - I’m wondering if she’s looking at DCRB instead 

Several usual alumni suspects are also not present - Amy F and Sarah I are having company auditions at Amy’s dance studio today, and Kash is teaching somewhere tonight. Here’s the picture Lacey shared:

IMG_1973.jpeg

IMG_1971.jpeg

The official DCC account also shared this shot from behind - I think I see Lauren B across the way, I think that’s Armani closest to camera, and maybe Alyssa B close to camera on the left edge of frame? Anyone else y’all see?

IMG_1972.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Okay, so green is KD, pretty clearly. Orange is maybe McKenzie? Just going off of profile shape, but it’s not a perfect match. I thought the blue was hopeful Lauren B before, but the smile looks more like Amanda S?

IMG_1976.jpeg

• Useful 1
13 minutes ago, PepperM said:

Okay, so green is KD, pretty clearly. Orange is maybe McKenzie? Just going off of profile shape, but it’s not a perfect match. I thought the blue was hopeful Lauren B before, but the smile looks more like Amanda S?

IMG_1976.jpeg

It’s not Lauren B she is at a restaurant with her mom 

• Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

here are a few pics from today.  Will be interested to see who we think these ladies are.IMG_1179.jpeg

IMG_1180.jpeg

IMG_1181.jpeg

My best guess on the soloists (L-R)
Kelee, Dani
Ashlinn? (I think she has longer legs though?), McKenzie
Jessica, KayDianna
Kayla, Karley

In the chairs it is hard to make anyone out:
Dani is in pink, McKenzie in orange, I think that is KayDianna on the right in red.

Edited by StellaCL
31 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

My best guess on the soloists (L-R)
Kelee, Dani
Ashlinn? (I think she has longer legs though?), McKenzie
Jessica, KayDianna
Kayla, Karley

In the chairs it is hard to make anyone out:
Dani is in pink, McKenzie in orange, I think that is KayDianna on the right in red.

I think the long haired blond in orange is Ali Maddox.  If you look at the pic with them sitting in the chairs, you can see her more clearly - same outfit.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I think the long haired blond in orange is Ali Maddox.  If you look at the pic with them sitting in the chairs, you can see her more clearly - same outfit.

Yeah I think I am wrong on some of my guesses!

8 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

If you look at the pic of them sitting, the one in the blue with silver stripes does not look like Ashlin, so that may not be here in the solo pic

3 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Yeah I think I am wrong on some of my guesses!

The one in the blue and silver that might be Ashlin, if you look at the girl in that outfit seated, it does not look like Ashlin

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

It’s not Lauren B she is at a restaurant with her mom 

My thought is that those solo pictures were posted after the fact, and Lauren might have gone out with her mom afterward. Hard to know timeline!

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Wonder is this means she made training camp 

0D01E927-D8DB-4EEA-8B66-7F17C3BF0F09.jpeg

I think this might have been during the transition moment between solo time and field time? But idk maybe!

1 hour ago, Christineelgene said:

Agreed, that does look like her!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, PepperM said:

My thought is that those solo pictures were posted after the fact, and Lauren might have gone out with her mom afterward. Hard to know timeline!

I think this might have been during the transition moment between solo time and field time? But idk maybe!

Agreed, that does look like her!

Ok 

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Yup same with all the other judges everything is over 

I went through a bunch of the usual judging suspects’ pages to see if any of them had shots from throughout the day but I know I’m missing a bunch - Melissa, Jacie, and all the alums in the picture from Lexie earlier; Scott Padgett and the other reporter in Melissa’s story, Brenda Teele, Kevin Walsh and Marshall from Tangerine, Kitty, Neal, and obviously Kelli, Judy, and Charlotte. 

Who else am I forgetting?

(edited)
2 minutes ago, PepperM said:

I went through a bunch of the usual judging suspects’ pages to see if any of them had shots from throughout the day but I know I’m missing a bunch - Melissa, Jacie, and all the alums in the picture from Lexie earlier; Scott Padgett and the other reporter in Melissa’s story, Brenda Teele, Kevin Walsh and Marshall from Tangerine, Kitty, Neal, and obviously Kelli, Judy, and Charlotte. 

Who else am I forgetting?

Haley mj Acosta also new to the judging panel criscilla Anderson but nothing of value on either one

Edited by Holly85
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Haley mj Acosta also new to the judging panel criscilla Anderson but nothing of value on either one

Womp womp. Guess we’ll just have to keep watching

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Survivor197 said:

The quietness makes me speculate a vet or two for cut

Possibly but it’s also since there is no show it’s the only power Kelli has left to still keep it quiet by not having it posted 

Edited by Holly85
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Survivor197 said:

The quietness makes me speculate a vet or two for cut

I heard through the grapevine that there were a few vet cuts… will be interested to see who did make it back/who the new candidates are 👀

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 4
1 minute ago, ...And5678 said:

I heard through the grapevine that there were a few vet cuts… will be interested to see who did make it back/who the new candidates are 👀

Wow wonder how many I had a feeling that vets might be cut 

From social media:

ROTY Amanda reposted a pic from Kally with Ashlinn and Tori all smiling - makes me think they made it back!

As far as potential candidates go, it looks like Samantha M from AAIA was out to dinner earlier (with former DCC Lisa actually) so she was probably not at finals. Although like with Lauren B we don't know the exact timeline.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ...And5678 said:

From social media:

ROTY Amanda reposted a pic from Kally with Ashlinn and Tori all smiling - makes me think they made it back!

As far as potential candidates go, it looks like Samantha M from AAIA was out to dinner earlier (with former DCC Lisa actually) so she was probably not at finals. Although like with Lauren B we don't know the exact timeline.

Question do you remember if Jensen and Kelee had Dallas cowboys cheerleaders in their bio ? 

7 minutes ago, ...And5678 said:

At least 3 but possibly more is what I heard

I do agree with you I don’t think Amanda Torie kally and ashlinn would of posted that picture if they didn’t make it back even tho it was a picture of them hanging out and ashlinn eating 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Question do you remember if Jensen and Kelee had Dallas cowboys cheerleaders in their bio ? 

Not sure about that but it looks like rookie Kali R. has disabled her IG :/

• Sad 3
47 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I've been out of the loop for a long while. Was Kelee on the chopping block potentially? I thought she was a favorite?

(edited)
34 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I've been out of the loop for a long while. Was Kelee on the chopping block potentially? I thought she was a favorite?

At least 3 vets were cut and I couldnt remember if she ever had dallas cowboys cheerleaders on her ig profile !! 

Edited by Holly85
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1

Just jumping in to thank all the users who are doing their part to update us fans. You'd think TPTB would jump at the chance ... but alas. 

I do miss the days of constant info, but really appreciate the effort that is going on here. 

• Like 7
  • Love 7

Hi everyone- it has been a while although I have always been lurking! I am looking at the list of who the current DCCs are recently following on IG and there are some repeats:

Charley_barby

clauzdiahillmann

Sky.gonterman

Anishakula

McKennagehrke

ciaraselk

Zoedale82

BeccaBreckenridge

brooklyndavis01

camisturdi

Just a suggestion of possible TCCs or people who made it to finals. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I do agree with you I don’t think Amanda Torie kally and ashlinn would of posted that picture if they didn’t make it back even tho it was a picture of them hanging out and ashlinn eating 

Kali Rochford’s mother dropped out of a DCC FB group that I manage, so I am thinking she was one..

• Sad 6
  • Useful 4
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

Kali Rochford’s mother dropped out of a DCC FB group that I manage, so I am thinking she was one..

No not Kali. She was one of my favs from the rookie class 😭😭😭

Ugh I hate vet cuts!

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Sad 5
10 hours ago, Jennifer J said:

Melissa Rycroft was a judge, she posted “what a day” about an hour ago.  

Interesting that she is still invited as a judge when she gives nothing as a dancer.

She is only famous because of the Bachelorette and I don't get why she is there if there is no show.

• Like 6
(edited)

Reddit is saying that Christina may have been cut 

Edit: 2 people have said they heard the rumour. One has a friend who was in the audition process. 

Edited by MC123
More info
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 3
43 minutes ago, MC123 said:

Reddit is saying that Christina may have been cut 

Edit: 2 people have said they heard the rumour. One has a friend who was in the audition process. 

Three people now have confirmed it to be true 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3
Just now, Holly85 said:

Three people now have confirmed it to be true 

Well that makes it pretty certain then! How sad, I thought she was a great ambassador 

• Sad 2

Don’t mean to be like super stalkery lol but these 13 girls were followed by Dina Brown Donnelly, Kelly’s assistant, last night. She follows almost all of the previous DCC/TCC and this pattern was the same last year. These are my best bet for new girls in training camp not excluding previous TCC making it back (I’m hoping for Bre Harker, Alyssa Barkin, Kayla Garcia, and Ariana McClure).

Camille Sturdivant (@camisturdi)

Brooklyn Davis (@brooklyndavis01)

Reece Weaver (@reece_christinee)

Charley Barby (@charly_barby)

Anna Kate Sundvold (@annakatesundvold)

Leah Roga (@leahroga)

Zoe Dale (@zoedale82)

Becca Breckinridge (@beccabreckinridge)

Kennedy Hannan (@kenn_hann)

McKenna Gehrke (mckennagehrke)

Darian Tisdale (@itsdariandarling)

Kaylin (@ohheyitskayy11)

Anisha Kay (@anishakula)

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Don’t mean to be like super stalkery lol but these 13 girls were followed by Dina Brown Donnelly, Kelly’s assistant, last night. She follows almost all of the previous DCC/TCC and this pattern was the same last year. These are my best bet for new girls in training camp not excluding previous TCC making it back (I’m hoping for Bre Harker, Alyssa Barkin, Kayla Garcia, and Ariana McClure).

Leah Roga (@leahroga)

Zoe Dale (@zoedale82)

Kaylin (@ohheyitskayy11)

Anisha Kay (@anishakula)

I've seen somewhere else that Ari made it back so that would be 14 rookie candidates 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Kamal said:

Interesting that she is still invited as a judge when she gives nothing as a dancer.

She is only famous because of the Bachelorette and I don't get why she is there if there is no show.

She won dancing with the stars twice.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Leah Roga (@leahroga)

Zoe Dale (@zoedale82)

Kaylin (@ohheyitskayy11)

Anisha Kay (@anishakula)

Wow, I am underwhelmed by all potential TCCs except for Anisha.
I really liked her (going by IG).

I would not have cut vets for this group. Yes I know I am judging solely by instagram.

Sidenote - not sure Kayla Garcia was even at finals. I don't think Bre was either.

• Like 2