Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 3

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Goodnight all, tapping out until the 1000 pound sisters are on….no interest in the other two spins offs. 

I’m curious as to why you don’t like David and Annie or Loren and Alexei. They are two of my favorite genuine couples on here. Darcey and Stacey are just pure mental cases.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m curious as to why you don’t like David and Annie or Loren and Alexei. They are two of my favorite genuine couples on here. Darcey and Stacey are just pure mental cases.

I liked Darcey in her first season with Jesse.  She was nutty but entertaining. I am only hanging in now for the chat lol.

I never liked Loren during her season. I found her whiney, insecure, needy and spoiled. She was a grade A bitch on the tell all and a drama Queen to boot. Her parents enable the hell out of her.   It is all about Loren all the time, even onPT everything is about her “ Alexxxxx why don’t you do that….Alexxxxx do you think I am that pretty.” Exhausting. For goodness sake put that child to bed, I don’t need to see your kid every pillow talk. Hard pass. Alexi ..I don’t really have any feelings either way.  Though his friends in Israel complained that he stopped talking to them when he met Loren the out of the blue invited them to the wedding . It was very rude if true.

David treated his kids horribly. He was a mean drunk and just plain awful during their season. Annie was ok but those two are grifters. They basically had his friend support them for well over a year. I actually like Annie less now than I did during their season. The theatrics on PT were over the top but I don’t buy. Her innocent village flower story for a second. David is also quite the know it all during  tell all episodes…pot meet kettle. I also read a few things about his time in Thailand that were not shocking but made me dislike him.

All this said, most of the couples on the last few seasons are AWFUL. I had higher standards during Loren’s season so they ranked lower back then. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2

I don't usually watch this show but caught the last few minutes, Darcey & Stacey are quite funny, they kind of reminded me of a couple of much older ladies lol.  No offence to older ladies, I'm one! 😂

• LOL 1

WTF with the ridiculous filter on Aniko's face during the pageant? At first I thought she'd had some bizarre surgery like her mom. She's a cute girl, no filter needed.

The whole thing just drives home how dumb pageants are. If it's for scholarship money, that's understandable. But just to be picked as "the prettiest" - not a good thing to let your daughter buy into. Hello, eating disorder.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, JeanJean said:

WTF with the ridiculous filter on Aniko's face during the pageant? At first I thought she'd had some bizarre surgery like her mom. She's a cute girl, no filter needed.

The whole thing just drives home how dumb pageants are. If it's for scholarship money, that's understandable. But just to be picked as "the prettiest" - not a good thing to let your daughter buy into. Hello, eating disorder.

I think it's the Jonbenet Ramsey look (rather than a filter) that seems to have been around for years in pageants.

If there are 16 girls you can guarantee that there are 15 side prizes and the main prize so that nobody feels left out & they keep thinking how close they came to winning therefore guaranteeing repeat customers. The "crowd" is probably 99% family & friends and 1% pervert.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I think it's the Jonbenet Ramsey look (rather than a filter) that seems to have been around for years in pageants.

If there are 16 girls you can guarantee that there are 15 side prizes and the main prize so that nobody feels left out & they keep thinking how close they came to winning therefore guaranteeing repeat customers. The "crowd" is probably 99% family & friends and 1% pervert.

This Toddlers and Tiaras fan knows the parents have to pay extra to enter the side competitions, Miss Photogenic, Miss Congeniality, prettiest smile, best hair, etc. The prize winners in those aren’t necessarily competing against all the contestants, so it’s easier to win. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Georgi is all "Hey, its what the director told me to do. I'd rather sit by the pool and suck down Planter's Punches but hey".

And really girls? Be polite. What a rude little girl that Aniko is. Or Aspen. Whichever one was looking down her nose. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Georgi is all "Hey, its what the director told me to do. I'd rather sit by the pool and suck down Planter's Punches but hey".

And really girls? Be polite. What a rude little girl that Aniko is.  

Aniko thinks she's adorable just like her mom.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And really girls? Be polite. What a rude little girl that Aniko is.  

That one is a rude vapid little Darcey clone but she is young.  Aspen seems like a nicer girl. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m so excited I am going out for dinner tomorrow after  month of restaurant closures. I am going to eat all the foods not on Dr Now’s diet

Yipeee! Everything is open here but mask mandates are back, and in my town you have to show your vax card to get into any establishment. And my son and I like to get together for lunch a few times a month on his days off. Mondays and Tuesdays, most of the restaurants here are either closed those days or only open for dinner. So he got an unexpected day off yesterday so we got to have brunch at one of our favorite spots! 

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Yipeee! Everything is open here but mask mandates are back, and in my town you have to show your vax card to get into any establishment. And my son and I like to get together for lunch a few times a month on his days off. Mondays and Tuesdays, most of the restaurants here are either closed those days or only open for dinner. So he got an unexpected day off yesterday so we got to have brunch at one of our favorite spots! 

Yay! We are at 50 percent capacity for indoor dining, masks and vax certificate required 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Ironically, I just watched a true crime episode where some Florida psycho persuaded a tourist and her two daughters to come on his boat where he killed all three of them.

And someone here in Salem was lured onto a boat by some dude and he killed her and tossed her body in the harbor.  I would NEVER go out on a boat with some guy I didn't really know, probably from CHILDHOOD. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yay! We are at 50 percent capacity for indoor dining, masks and vax certificate required 

I forgot my vax stuff today and didn't know I'd need to show my passport to eat at the food court in the mall near my hair salon, so the security guard helped me out to get my QR code on my phone.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Why are they talking about a wedding? They are already married.

Stacey’s outfit looks like it is made of cheap polyester. She must be sweaty as hell.

I read it as Stacey looks like she is made of cheap polyester 😂  Not sure about that but cheap silicone for sure 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Why are they talking about a wedding? They are already married.

Stacey’s outfit looks like it is made of cheap polyester. She must be sweaty as hell.

Stacey's outfit, LAWD. And those stripper shoes! What the fuck was she thinking? 

• Love 2