Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 3

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I know this was covered but…what..what…the fuck is up with her face

Stacey: "Now it's time for me."  Exactly which time hasn't been for you?

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is so fucking boring.

Yes and VAPID!  Hi guys!  OMG I don't ever watch this spinoff but this channel was on my TV  from last night's 90 Day.  These twins seem to only value their beauty, and it is getting so ridiculous.  Who knows what Darcy will do with those dark shadows under eyes I noticed when she was in the park.  She totally cracks me up when she waxes on ad nauseam about what she has learned from her relationship and how improved she is etc.....she is like a broken record with all that!  Her sister's husband seemed totally bored in the episode until a new woman came on the scene and he suddenly lit right up....uhoh!  She might want hold off on that dream wedding lol.  I don't recall their old noses but I don't like their cute lil new ones hahaha.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Miami is nice if you have money….not so much if you aren’t well off

In addition to the "dream wedding" plot line, we'll have the "looking for an apartment" sub plot. Yawn. 

But I'd do it all again to hang out with you, my peeps! Have a great week and hope to see some of you Wednesday for the fatties! 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Miami is nice if you have money….not so much if you aren’t well off

Boy they are going too look chunky, old and fat in Miami with those young skinny models lol

Edited by endure
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

So I guess nobody wants to see After the 90 Days with David and Annie and Loren and Alexei? Those are two of my favorite couples ever on 90 Day Fiance, and I love that TLC gave them their own shows. I saw a lot of folks complaining about these two spinoffs across social media because apparently they only want to watch the "trash". They claim that genuine couples are "boring" yet the same people get sick and tired of people like Big Ed or SteVen, who are exactly the trash they need. Sometimes trash gets a little bit too much and a little too unhealthy for some people. Let's cut David and Annie and Loren and Alexei some slack. Someone create a live chat for After the 90 Days plz!

• Love 3