Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 3

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Aniko started the patent circuit way to late. Kids start young and pageant moms are nuts….it is their LIFE. It just seems really competitive and toxic from what I have heard, not empowering at all.

Aspen seems to be the nicer of the two girls. I get a touch of mean girl attitude from Aniko. Isn’t she the one who always takes digs at her mom? Aspen is more tactful.

Yes about the pageant girls usually starting quite young. And I don't think Aniko is really interested in pageants. It just made the top 5 of threads for the season along with Georgi and therapy and Florian's modeling career. Plus the two drunk friends who act appalled at everything made the cut too. 

• Useful 1

What did Georgi actually ever do? I can't think of anything. It seems like it's always been Darcey and Stacey accusing him of things that turn out not to be true. He didn't lie about his divorce, he didn't cheat on Darcey - what did he do that they're always ragging on him?

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Aspen seems to be the nicer of the two girls. I get a touch of mean girl attitude from Aniko. Isn’t she the one who always takes digs at her mom? Aspen is more tactful.

I also think Aspen is prettier. 

• Love 3
On 1/10/2022 at 7:07 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stock up, folks. Get whatever you regularly use in bigger quantities. The shelves are going to get more and more empty for a few months. 

where are you at?

They are morphing into Bratz dolls that got  hit by Barbie's camper. Darcy is just stupid, so she moves Georgi back into her apartment that she is paying for? I wonder where they will all wind up as Darcy's father was selling the house. It still infuriates me that her two lovely daughters are living at the  house with her dad while she is off working on her relationship with Georgi

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

More to life than just being a pretty face. Pageant life is hard as Aniko hasn't trained since she was 2.

Don't I know it!

Edited by OneGuy
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm here! I had to go to a wake and then my husband and son and I decided to go have drinks. What happening so far?

Darcey and Stacey continue to make the world a better place.

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm here! I had to go to a wake and then my husband and son and I decided to go have drinks. What happening so far?

I know more about America than Stacey and Aniko got a consolation prize at the pageant.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Boobs and Georgi bashing.  You're caught up now.

• LOL 2