Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 3

• Start Topic

Tom who regularly guests on Pillow Talk for Darcey and Stacey’s show with his ugly mean sister is telling Jesse he can’t let go? Please. All of you don’t want off the TLC train.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)

That was the most boring, bloated tell-all I've ever seen, and that is saying something. 

All the Darcey-Tom-Jesse crapola could have been kept to around 10 minutes, inviting ONE of those guys. They're pathetic, just trying to get another TLC series. If Jesse is still not over it, he needs mental care. I felt the Florian stuff was an act. And what the hell was Michael doing? He could have been on remotely for 5 minutes. 

I'm so over these twins and Shaun. Make it stop!

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Taking a pole,  would your Dad let you and your boyfriend & 2 children live with him, like Darcy is doing?   Wouldn't Dad question all the money spent on procedures and boyfriend not working?

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

How are they allowed to triple the rent and why is the dad living with them in an apt? He sold the house…why not use the cash to get a nice little condo?

I think they said they were living with the dad in his house. So I guess he bought another house and Darcey is back freeloading.

• Love 6
(edited)
48 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

How are they allowed to triple the rent and why is the dad living with them in an apt? 

I bailed about 10 minutes before the end. Maybe the building was sold or went from rental apts. to condos. Maybe he's there to keep an eye on how his money is being spent and what his precocious granddaughters are up to. Or they think that living together will create drama and retain viewers. Mike will "break up" (lol) with his GF in China and go back to dating. I hear Debbie is available (Colt). 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 5
26 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I am swear to God-ing, that was truly a “show about nothing!” 

Yup, that is why they had to bring Jesse and Tom on, TLC knew the Twits are nothing sandwiches.

Darcey keeps talking about her journey, geeze she is what 47, shouldn't she have an idea of where that journey is going? She keeps going in circles, her journey keeps taking her back to her father's house, is she chasing her tail?

Good to know that she is empowered.  

1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Well this confirmed my suspicion that the entire Georgi relationship was faked for the season 

As fake as the ring.

• Love 9

Can we now all agree to put this “s—-show to bed and take lame interviewer Shauna with them? This is one hour ( and a whole season) of worthlessness. Florian - what’s with you? You actually sabotaged the show (I guess they needed the filler but an hour of listening to him getting bleeped was a waste of my time.)The whole segment with Jesse & Tom had no point. They lost their scapegoat when Georgi decided to stay home and so they had to fill the time. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

It's interesting to me that, having been bullied themselves, Darcey and Stacey don't realize that they along with the others have bullied Georgi.

Interesting how? It's not like they've shown themselves to give a flying fuck about anyone else, ever.

• Love 1
On 3/8/2022 at 2:00 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

Interesting how? It's not like they've shown themselves to give a flying fuck about anyone else, ever.

"It's interesting to me" is not meant to be taken literally.  This is an expression that means I notice that....

On 1/10/2022 at 7:50 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

WHAT DOES SHE NEED TO PROCESS?

Not that I want to take issue with a sense of outrage but I would think she would have A LOT to process.  People aren't the trainwrecks of a human being that Darcey and Stacey have turned out to be without A LOT of unresolved and unprocessed anger, fear, sadness etc... Actually confronting and feeling those feelings is essential to moving beyond the ego defenses these two (and many other people) have that keep them stuck in self sabotaging patterns of behavior.  This goes far beyond the poor me blubbering the twins routinely engage in when they don't get what they want and far beyond the thin veil of their I'm a strong and powerful woman (who's desperate for a man and a fairy tale ending).  To actually take responsibility for their own feelings and their own reactions will mean grieving the past and coming to terms with some deep wounds.  It's their attempts to avoid feeling pain that cause their problems.