Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 3

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

It was -7C an hour ago. Felt good to go to the grocery store. The fridge was getting a little empty.

Stock up, folks. Get whatever you regularly use in bigger quantities. The shelves are going to get more and more empty for a few months. 

• Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stock up, folks. Get whatever you regularly use in bigger quantities. The shelves are going to get more and more empty for a few months. 

Some stuff was not there. No orange juice, frozen waffles, grapes, other things. Probably BC road closures due to snow and rain.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My poor Instacart shopper couldn't find half of my list on Saturday. The first day of snow here and everything collapsed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My poor Instacart shopper couldn't find half of my list on Saturday. The first day of snow here and everything collapsed. 

I was in a Market Basket in NH the other day and I felt like I was in a Russian market.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hi all,  skipping this one as I just got boosted and need to lie down. I feel rough but totally worth it. I am all in next week!

Make sure you have plenty of Tylenol and tea! You'll be great in a couple of days! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hi all,  skipping this one as I just got boosted and need to lie down. I feel rough but totally worth it. I am all in next week!

Feel better!!!

• Love 3