Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 3

• Start Topic

Just now, OneGuy said:

With all the comments, I'm wondering why Georgi didn't want to come on the show.  He is clearly supported by all of those present, especially Darcey.  What was he thinking?

I give Georgi a round of applause for not showing up for this shitty tell-all. He knew he’d get his ass kicked. By THESE people, no less.

• Love 16

F off, Darcey. Georgi had to stop working - like millions of people - during the pandemic. Then you wanted him to live with you, which meant him moving and losing his client base. And you expect him to be your emotional support dog 24/7.

It's disgusting that this whole show is just about trashing Georgi. Everyone affiliated with it should be ashamed.

• Love 17

This wasn't really a tell-all, it was an attack-Georgi.  They should call the show what it is.  Anyway, I hope to see you next time.  Have a meaningful week.

• Love 6
(edited)

I feel so bad for Georgi, being trashed like that, with his "fiancee" joining in. What was it? 8 against 1 who's in absentia? 

Stacey is disgusting.

Shaun is a weak interviewer. She needs to be us sometimes, and call them out on their crap. She just fawns. They should have people who actually watch the show grill them.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, kacesq said:

God I cant take Shaun or Darcey's daughters.  And they're going to turn into their mothers. My mom wouldn't let me sit there with my boobs out at their age. Yeah yeah yeah Im old.

They are 14 and 16...14 and 16! All their young, natural freshness and color buried under troweled-on makeup, overstyled hair (extensions, dye, bleach, etc.), stilettos, and their boobs hanging out. It's truly sad. And I bet Grampa Mike paid for it.

Grampa Mike, World Ambassador of Counseling, veteran of three divorces, with a GF in China where I'm sure they go to serial counseling...and two daughters pushing 50 with no visible means of supporting themselves (beyond TLC checks) and with significant others about half their age here for the green card.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
(edited)

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Let's get an ex of Tom and an ex of Jesse (both had GFs seen on various 90DF franchises) come on and say what they're REALLY like. Hell, why not exes of Michael and Grampa Mike? 

Raina and Debbie shaking their asses right on the camera lens-- a new pinnacle in quality entertainment. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Grampa Mike, World Ambassador of Counseling, veteran of three divorces, with a GF in China where I'm sure they go to serial counseling...and two daughters pushing 50 with no visible means of supporting themselves (beyond TLC checks) and with significant others about half their age here for the green card.   

Yeah, I'm not loving grandpa Mike. Never mind being non-supportive of the wedding which he sure backtracked on. What he should be saying is that he is non supportive of what they have done surgically to themselves! 

I'm curious as to why Darcy's daughters feel the need to be so protective of her. She is the mom, not the child!

Darcey's two girlfriends are drunken assholes. 

Florian is one hell of an ass kisser! He knows who pays his rent and feeds and clothes him and he intends to keep it that way. Play nice with grandpa Mike and keep peace with the Silva's. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Tuneful said:

They are 14 and 16...14 and 16! All their young, natural freshness and color buried under troweled-on makeup, overstyled hair (extensions, dye, bleach, etc.), stilettos, and their boobs hanging out. It's truly sad. And I bet Grampa Mike paid for it.

Doesn't Georgi already have a green card? He's been here quite a while if I remember correctly?

• Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Doesn't Georgi already have a green card? He's been here quite a while if I remember correctly?

They said last night he's been here for 10 years. Even more interesting his ex wife said he always worked and made good money. Paid for everything when they were married. You could see Darcey's heart sink. Oh, but now he's a flirt so he's a bad guy. Georgie can't win. I hope he gets his real estate license and blows them away! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5
(edited)
14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

They said last night he's been here for 10 years. 

Thanks for that.

So we have one of three scenarios, he either

1. Has a green card

2. Is already a citizen

3. Is here illegally, in which case he probably wouldn't get a green card.

Take your pick folks. Although I'm sure someone has the answer.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
14 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh shit I thought this started at 8 I missed it lol no big loss I don’t think

I missed it too. I chose to actually read a book and eat a healthy dinner. This will all change once a new season of 90 Day and My Big Ol’ Fat Sisters debuts.

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

They said last night he's been here for 10 years. Even more interesting his ex wife said he always worked and made good money. Paid for everything when they were married. You could see Darcey's heart sink. Oh, but now he's a flirt so he's a bad guy. Georgie can't win. I hope he gets his real estate license and blows them away! 

I am always shaking my head when it comes to Darcey, Georgi has told her many times that he feels that she does not have his back, she is sad that he does not want to attend the Tell All, he knows it will be a gang up and she will just sit there and let everyone take shots at him.  Darcey then demonstrates how she does not have his back, "I guess he doesn't want to face the hard truths," then let's everyone pick apart how she paid for her ring (nobody here is surprised), and other things and has his ex on set to talk shit about him...how does Darcey not see the correlation?  

All that work the twits had and they look swollen and freakish a decided to wear wigs that look like bleached cotton candy. I keep asking this but is there some sort of psych professional that could come up with a diagnosis?

Darcey's daughters are cute and normal but they are not models, Darcey needs to stop trying to make that happen.

I cannot hate Florian, he has moments of clarity and funny observations but he does not exactly light up a room.

What is the attraction to Georgi, is it that Darcey cannot get him for real and likes a challenge or is the sex that fantastic, what is she fighting for?  We learn that Georgi is taking real estate classes, he does not have the personality for that line of work, in my opinion.  What happened to the rose oil business that was going to take years to build?  I know that Stacey won't let Florian out of the house for 8 hours at a time so he can work so will Darcey allow Georgi to talk to women clients?

Papa Silva sits there thinking to himself about how there will be no way on earth he will pay money for the twits wedding, he has already done that once and now is considering cutting them off completely but how?  I can tell all that by looking at him.

Also, both Darcey and Stacey are raging narcissists.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, both Darcey and Stacey are raging narcissists.

Amen. The single most hilarious moment last night was Stacey saying, with a straight face! that Georgi was entitled.  Look in the mirror, fishface. Jesus. 

• Love 10
(edited)
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Amen. The single most hilarious moment last night was Stacey saying, with a straight face! that Georgi was entitled

I also laughed when she said that he "didn't want to hear the hard truths." edited: Oops, that was DARCEY who said that about the supposed "love of her life." 

How passive aggressive was Darcey when she called him on the phone and the first words out of her mouth were something like, "So nice to have you here to support and protect me..." (although she does speak so fast she might have said, "it would be so nice" but either way she was laying on the guilt.) 

Finally, what we say here all the time, if Darcey is so "strong and empowered" why does she always need her father, daughters, sister, friends and current SO to protect her? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

So we have one of three scenarios, he either

1. Has a green card

2. Is already a citizen

3. Is here illegally, in which case he probably wouldn't get a green card.

He was a licensed massage therapist. Can't get the license without a green card. I don't know if he's a citizen or not. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

he knows it will be a gang up and she will just sit there and let everyone take shots at him.

He knows her well because she would just sit there while they all skewered Georgi over a hot flaming BBQ. They say they were not there for that but we and Georgi know that was complete BS. 

By the way, I think Darcey was heavily medicated. She could barely speak. Watching her stumble over the ring explanation was excruciating. I don't think Shaun should have brought that up in front of the daughters. 

• Love 7

I hope that the girls are being brought up to realize that life isn’t about being pretty. Yes, looks can open doors for you, but you should not place your entire value and worth on being attractive. Get an education, always find a way to look after yourself and don’t rely on finding a man to take care of you.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

So they all don't like the "tone" Georgi uses with Darcey. Can you imagine living with Darcey? She never listens, always thinks she's right. Always accusatory towards him, never believing him. Now he flirts too much and has a tone. Well, maybe the only way to get Darcey's attention is to use that tone. I can not even fathom living with her in her dream world. 

The only thing I fault Georgi for is putting up with her crap and going back to try to make it work again. 

One other thing while I'm ranting. Shaun said he was married to Octavia when he was with Darcey. They guy showed the divorce decree. WTF more do they want? 

Seriously who would want to sit in the studio and get treated like that? 

• Love 8
(edited)
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

One other thing while I'm ranting. Shaun said he was married to Octavia when he was with Darcey. They guy showed the divorce decree. WTF more do they want? 

Right? AND she tiptoed around and hinted and insinuated that she suspected him of lying about not being divorced. When he went to his files and produced the divorce papers within 2 minutes, did she apologize? Did she say "I'm sorry I doubted you darling"? Did she promise to go directly to him if she had a question, instead of creeping around corners and sneaking calls to his ex like she's in a French farce? Hell no! She instantly lit on another thing to be mad about and started in with the suspicions and name calling and telling him everything that's wrong with him AGAIN. 

She was high as fuck, barely coherent. Her father should die of shame rather than harrumph about Georgi "talking to my daughter like that". Dude. Your daughter is pushing 50! She is not some innocent fragile flower caught in the web of some Svengali. She is a foolish, stupid woman who is making a career of being stupid and foolish on national television! Sweet tap dancing Jesus. 

And if she wants someone to "stand by her side", she needs to understand that she needs to do her share of standing by someone's side and "having his back". Its not a one way street. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 8

I truly hope Georgi kicks her to curb soon.  Then he finds a cute YOUNGER, normal woman.  Oh, and I want to see old Darce fall apart after she finds out.  That's what I want...

• Love 8
(edited)
On 3/1/2022 at 11:36 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I keep asking this but is there some sort of psych professional that could come up with a diagnosis? 

I'm not a psych professional but am thinking body dysmorphic disorder...plastic surgery addiction...arrested development... 

I don't know why a man who has a green card and a license as a therapy provider would refuse to work (apart from some TLC checks) at anything to bring in some $. My hair stylist has kept working through the pandemic. Work in a supermarket, Georgi, do child or elder care, staff a hospital desk, anything. Compare him with Mike (of Ximena fame), who works FT, volunteers with firefighters, and does caregiving for two relatives. But no, Georgi has to have rose oil (already well covered by many businesses, small to large, here and in Europe). That's why I thought he was over here to get a green card through marriage and $ through Mike. 

I was surprised at how calm and deadpan The Darce remained. Maybe she was medicated. As far as Georgi the Delicate Flower hiding out, if you sign up to do a job on a team and get paid for it, see it through--be a man, as Florian said. Show up, hear criticism, and state your position. There is a host who is charged to moderate and a slew of producers. I hope G. gets docked, and not invited back. I also hope Darcey wakes up to the incompatibility. She needs help and some tough love. 

She won't have a SO's back because Daddy, the sister, and the daughters (appropriately, with the daughters) will always come first. She knows who's paying, and she's not going to rock that boat. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 2
On 3/1/2022 at 10:09 AM, charmed1 said:

I missed it too. I chose to actually read a book and eat a healthy dinner. This will all change once a new season of 90 Day and My Big Ol’ Fat Sisters debuts.

Is that a new TLC show? lol

5 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Is that a new TLC show? lol

It’s my catch-all title for all the TLC fat shows. There’s so many of them now, I can’t differentiate one from the other.

• Love 1
On 2/28/2022 at 8:02 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yeah, no, I don’t think I’ll be watching next week. Blue Hair Toucan, Jesse, Tom? No mas, no mas.

ITA, Auntie!  Looks like a good night to do ANYTHING else.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't think I'm going to make the chat tonight, friends. Houseguest still here, insisted on cooking dinner......I'll try and skid in late if I can! If not I'll miss you! Snark well in my honor!

You will be missed.  I appreciate that you opened your home to a couple of people in need.

27 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't think I'm going to make the chat tonight, friends. Houseguest still here, insisted on cooking dinner......I'll try and skid in late if I can! If not I'll miss you! Snark well in my honor!

Isn't there a saying about house guests and cheese, after three days you have to get rid of both of them?  Just kidding if you really like your guests.

Shaun: "We have heard a lot of things about Georgi today that have not been flattering."

I wonder why he didn't show up for this tell-all.

Darcey is used to taking more weight on her shoulders.  She is strong and empowered.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Octavia is thrilled to have her camera time. And now this “integral” friend we never saw before this season.

Blue hair is especially eloquent isn’t he?

• LOL 4