Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 3

• Start Topic

They should have made D&S 1/2 hour like David & Annie and Loren & Alexei. Even at 1 hour, I only concentratedly pay attention to about 5 minutes total of D&S, during which I say, "This is crap" numerous times. And while D&A&L&A are likable, there's very little, maybe even nothing, likable about D&S anymore. D&S's plan to stay on TV has backfired, I think - the longer they're around, the more irritating they are. In Darcey's first 90-Day season, my sympathies were entirely with her. Not now.

If the sexes were reversed, Stacey and the folks around Darcey would be saying, "Stop sleeping with Georgi and giving him false hope."

• Love 2

I kinda liked Darcey during her 90 day stints which is why I tuned in initially. She had issues but did make me laugh. Now she just comes across as vapid and annoying.

unpopular opinion time:
i never liked David or Annie. Annie’s over acting and screaming on PT is annoying and David is just a closet sex tourist with all kinds of opinions. He was awful during their season. Two grifters who met their match I guess.No.

Loren is a whiney try hard and grade A mean girl. She always reminded me of the type that would follow the popular kids around and mimic them in an attempt to be cool. She always makes everything on PT about her and for fuck sakes stop dragging your baby into the room. NO. 

I’d like to see Omar and Avery, they seem to have an interesting life and unique challenges 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

They should have made D&S 1/2 hour like David & Annie and Loren & Alexei. Even at 1 hour, I only concentratedly pay attention to about 5 minutes total of D&S, during which I say, "This is crap" numerous times. And while D&A&L&A are likable, there's very little, maybe even nothing, likable about D&S anymore. D&S's plan to stay on TV has backfired, I think - the longer they're around, the more irritating they are. In Darcey's first 90-Day season, my sympathies were entirely with her. Not now.

If the sexes were reversed, Stacey and the folks around Darcey would be saying, "Stop sleeping with Georgi and giving him false hope."

Yeah, I totally agree. I'd rather watch David and Annie and Loren and Alexei rather than Darcey and Stacey. The Silva twins are UNHINGED.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So I guess nobody wants to see After the 90 Days with David and Annie and Loren and Alexei? Those are two of my favorite couples ever on 90 Day Fiance, and I love that TLC gave them their own shows. I saw a lot of folks complaining about these two spinoffs across social media because apparently they only want to watch the "trash". They claim that genuine couples are "boring" yet the same people get sick and tired of people like Big Ed or SteVen, who are exactly the trash they need. Sometimes trash gets a little bit too much and a little too unhealthy for some people. Let's cut David and Annie and Loren and Alexei some slack. Someone create a live chat for After the 90 Days plz!

I watched them both, loved that they weren't that long, I thought they were both pretty good for 90 days, I agree they are decent couples compared to a lot of the trash on these 90 Day shows. I would def check them out again. 

• Love 4

Darcy & Stacey really messed themselves up with all of those surgeries, and I hate the white hair! They still look like over-stuffed cabbage rolls on chicken legs to me. They sure have major insecurities to keep changing their outsides. They need to work on their insides most of all. Not great role models for her daughters.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, JeanJean said:

It was pretty funny when Stacey got put in the Baby-Girl Lisa spot during the photo shoot. Gotta give Stacey credit for at least being saner than BGL, though.

God that was so cringe. Stacey should have gone and had some coffee or gone shopping. Her overdone, plastic, botox-ed, shiny, ratty-haired self preening around in that ridiculous outfit just emphasized how pretty and fresh the model was. Not to mention it had a distinct aura of a mom hanging around her kid's soccer practice. "You've got it, buddy! Great try!"

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Was this picnic footage shot with an iPhone?

Stacey and Florian got married last April and it's their first anniversary, so the picnic scene with Darcey and Georgi was probably filmed around that time, too. That's when Covid restrictions were eased in NYC and people were anxious to get together outside. There appears to be a large crowd of picnickers in the background including a JUGGLER! 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

God that was so cringe. Stacey should have gone and had some coffee or gone shopping. Her overdone, plastic, botox-ed, shiny, ratty-haired self preening around in that ridiculous outfit just emphasized how pretty and fresh the model was. Not to mention it had a distinct aura of a mom hanging around her kid's soccer practice. "You've got it, buddy! Great try!"

I still can't believe Stacey got rid of her perfectly nice teeth for veneers.
The twins look about 10 years older than they actually are now. I wonder why that doesn't bother them. 

The daughters are lovely and seem to have a grounded view toward their mom's silliness. I hope they never have cosmetic surgery.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, JeanJean said:

They should have made D&S 1/2 hour like David & Annie and Loren & Alexei. Even at 1 hour, I only concentratedly pay attention to about 5 minutes total of D&S, during which I say, "This is crap" numerous times.

I think it's even more ridiculous that they have a one hour episode followed by a one hour rehash in Pillow Talk. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I still can't believe Stacey got rid of her perfectly nice teeth for veneers.

Between the lip lifts and the veneers, the twins' speech has become even more garbled and indistinct. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, JeanJean said:
28 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think it's even more ridiculous that they have a one hour episode followed by a one hour rehash in Pillow Talk. 

TLC should just show "Pillow Talk."

It cracked me up when every single PT-er was cheering when Darcey stood her ground and walked away from Georgi and then their reaction when he walked out in a towel in her hotel room the next day. From the season previews, it looks like he's sticking around. He's in the audience with Darcey at the Miss Connecticut Teen pageant. (I first typed Miss CT, ha ha) 

speaking of the pageant, if you're interested in the outcome...

Spoiler

Aniko didn't make the top 5. The other girls appeared to be pros with tons of experience, not just dabbling in the pageant circuit for the first time.  However, she did win the coveted title of "Most Photogenic." 

Edited by magemaud
had the wrong name!
  • Love 3
On 1/11/2022 at 12:30 AM, mittsigirl said:

Darcy & Stacey really messed themselves up with all of those surgeries, and I hate the white hair! They still look like over-stuffed cabbage rolls on chicken legs to me. They sure have major insecurities to keep changing their outsides. They need to work on their insides most of all. Not great role models for her daughters.

Agree entirely. I only watch for about 2 minutes at a time if I am flipping thru the channels . I agree with other comments that I thought Darcy was hard to take and a bit of a mess in her first season ( back with Jessie) but over time she has really become very difficult to watch. I also find her voice ( and her sister's ) to be incredibly jarring and unpleasant. They are caricatures.

I can't. 

• Love 3
On 1/10/2022 at 10:27 PM, endure said:

I watched them both, loved that they weren't that long, I thought they were both pretty good for 90 days, I agree they are decent couples compared to a lot of the trash on these 90 Day shows. I would def check them out again. 

I felt the same way!

• Love 1

Hola from blustery western Canada. Rain and freezing rain a good chunk of the day, the cold front has now come in, winds have picked up, and snow and blowing snow. My garbage cart i is having a nap (er tipped over). Just brutal.

Just now, kacesq said:

Those pageant girls are going to eat Aniko alive. They’ve been doing this since they were born and they don’t play.

Darcy taught her to be strong and empowered though.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1