Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Only post information known as of the time the episode was filmed.  No spoilers. 

• Start Topic

Starting up a LIVE CHAT for RHOC to allow you to express your thoughts during the show's first network airing.  Watch. Chat.  Laugh.  Repeat.

As in episode threads, no spoilers are allowed in this thread. Only information known as of the time of FILMING is allowed. 

S11.E06: Straight Questions, Straight-ish Answers

Heather treats Jen and Emily to a spa day where Jen opens up about her marriage; Shannon heads for Nashville to visit her mum and is surprised when her daughter Sophie opens up about her new relationship.

Original air date 2022.01.12

• Love 2

Did terry pull Noella over to Heather? What was that she’s over here while pulling her along. 

Did no one tell Emily about her back in that dress? Her husband? Her children? A crew member? Anyone? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 4

I'm starting to think that this back cleavage is Emily's new "thing".  It's happened more than once.

Ryne has a SHIRT ON PEEPS!!

Just ONE question.... Is FancyPants gonna invite Shannon to Cabo?  Or is she still making her bow & scrape?

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

S16.E07: Wild Cards

Heather charters a private jet to Cabo San Lucas for the ladies. Noella ends up trailing behind after receiving a last minute invite from Gina. The crew enjoys some fun in the sun while Jen opens up to Heather about her struggles to find balance at home. Temperatures start to rise as soon as Noella arrives and Gina finds herself running interference.

Original air date 2022.01.19

• Love 2

Why is Nicole on this show?? All she does is have that "I smell a fart" look on her face as she pets her fake hair!  And other people's fake hair, if she happens to be sitting next to them!

I already am MAD that Noella isn't invited on the Cabo trip.  It seems waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy too fakity fake fake including Gina's quick stop at Hotel Grinch and Friends.  Again, it's so early in the season and seriously; WHY?? Because she CRAY?  Sorry but she's not the only one in THAT category!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I’ll give Heather one thing. She spares no expense to make sure everything is the best of the best for these women. Or…is she doing it for snob rights? 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Punctuation helps.
  • LOL 7

I wonder if this "villa" is what Miss Terry & Mrs. Grinch are contemplating purchasing??  I bet they would expect the dancing women and mariachi band EVERY TIME THEY SHOW UP!!

Heather wants bragging rights and the peons to kiss her ass continuously for the ENTIRE vacation.  Gina can do that, no problemo.

Oh yeah... She brought the ARCHITECT!!! Let's spend some MONEY!!!!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I had no idea that they were in the market for a place in Cabo. It will have to be on the other side of town from Vicki Gunvalson 😂

They are waaaaayyyyy far away from Puerto Vallarta.  That's where the Vicks goes and where she dances tabletop at Andales!

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Weird that Heather is thinking about some sexy retreat when she and Terry are about as sexless to me as two people can get.

They really should just find a big old abandoned bank and buy that to move into.

Edited by Axie
  • LOL 23

Listen, the Mexico beach vacay spots start to run together after a while!  There's the Pacific side (which is where Cabo, PV, Acapulco, Ixtapa are) and the Carribean/Gulf of Mexico resorts ( Cancun, Progresso, Cozumel).  I'm so old I've been to them when they weren't as "fancy" as they are currently.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I feel bad for the guy in charge of the horses on the beach just waiting around in. The heat and sun while the girls take a champagne break. 
Heck, I feel doubly bad for the horses to being ridden in the heat and now standing without water on the beach. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 9

Far be it from me to agree with Emily but, yeah, no, this isn’t going to work.

Even the champagne bottles agree by trying to take Gina and Shannon out….

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 10

Does Shannon realize she looks more like a dingbat with those leggings on in the hot tub than in a bathing suit?  I mean, I know she has a body image problem but come on - they're on a GIRLS trip!

Emily's certainly not going to worry about it!

Does Noella speak Spanish??  Probably. It's that Puerto Rico connection.

And Gina?  You are incapable of doing much of ANYTHING except kissing Heather's ass and being unable to spend a couple of nights in a room by YOURSELF.... GIRL!  Help yourself!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5

Lort.  Arguing about FOOD..... Consuming it or NOT consuming it.  Sweet baby Jeebus.

This LIVE CHAT was fun!!  I was about to punch the RHOC bunch to the curb but now....  I'm only THINKING about it!

See some of you on Friday night!  Stay safe peeps!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 2

As Cabo heats up and truths are revealed, the ladies struggle to keep their cool. Emily looks inward for answers, while Jen’s pain pushes her to emotional limits. As Heather looks at properties, Gina questions whether her investment in Noella is worth the cost. And despite Shannon’s efforts to keep the peace, she only stokes the fire more, causing an explosive chain of events.

Original air date 2022.02.02

I love Gina’s talking heads.

I talking heads of Emily, Gina and Noella about the sweat lodge we’re hysterical. I’m thinking the producers might not be fans of Noella.

I don’t think they’re fans of Heather either.

• Love 3

I really hope that Shannon is over David’s betrayal and can move on and be happy.  David had an Instagram video posted at the Super Bowl and he looked like an absolute fool.  I like John Janssen and think he’s attractive.  I saw that Shannon lost some weight, is eating clean and hopefully is cutting down on the booze.  Now if she can just lose the spanks!  If I had to wear those things I’d be cranky ALL THE TIME!

• Love 8
(edited)

Heather and Gina take a walk down memory lane and bond over their mutual support for each other

Haven't they only know each other for 5 minutes? Must have been a really short walk.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2