Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Only post information known as of the time the episode was filmed.  No spoilers. 

• Start Topic

I sent a note to the mod about Live Chat, but in the meantime, I guess we can comment here!

—MERGE—-

Oh lordy, Heather is getting star treatment at her alma mater, Syracuse???  🤮

If I were her kids, I’d secretly be rolling my eyes.  

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Heather: I ruled my high school and when I came to Syracuse I didn't know anyone so then I became a beauty queen and I ruled them, too.

Heather was a beauty queen?  Did no one else go to school there that year?  Syracuse Class of 1?

Edited by Axie
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I sent a note to the mod about Live Chat, but in the meantime, I guess we can comment here!

—MERGE—-

Oh lordy, Heather is getting star treatment at her alma mater, Syracuse???  🤮

If I were her kids, I’d secretly be rolling my eyes.  

Secretly????  I'd be rolling my eyes out in public.

Heather's kids seem like like nice kids, though.

• Love 7

I, unfortunately (wine was involved), went on a Google search for what a merkin is. Took me a while to figure out how to spell it. 
Then I went to the Wikihow page on how to attach one (I still blame the wine).

I don’t feel a need to get one, let alone attach it. This is my too much wine PSA for tonight.

I’m behind but Archie is awesome.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

OMG. Heather’s Mom correcting the server on how the table is set!  This explains lot about why Heather is the way she is. 

Wow....that apple is sitting right underneath that tree it fell from, isn't it!!!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Look, my mom REALLY wants her buttery Chardonnay when we go out but she’ll still drink the Sauvignon Blanc if that’s what you have.

I mean, I’ll never hear the end of it but she’s not going to terrorize the wait staff.

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

What’s wrong with Terry’s face?! I noticed last week he looks pulled a little too tight. Not a great look for a plastic surgeon.

What happened to Heather’s friend? The one that tried to sue Terry? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I cannot. With any of this. Emily & Gina going after Shannon for no reason. Heather - who, according to last week's never before-seen footage does NOT need accolades - throwing another party in honor of the wonder of her & Terry. A marriage show citing Richard Marx - who left his sick wife of 25 years. 

Oh good Noella is here to talk about her shady marriage.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I cannot. With any of this. Emily & Gina going after Shannon for no reason. Heather - who, according to last week's never before-seen footage does NOT need accolades - throwing another party in honor of the wonder of her & Terry. A marriage show citing Richard Marx - who left his sick wife of 25 years. 

Oh good Noella is here to talk about her shady marriage.

Cynthia Rhodes???  Can you elaborate?  I just googled and can’t find any info on her illness, only that they divorced after 25 years.  He is married to Daisy Fuentes now.

10 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Heather - who, according to last week's never before-seen footage does NOT need accolades - throwing another party in honor of the wonder of her & Terry. A marriage show citing Richard Marx - who left his sick wife of 25 years. 

I was like, Daisy Fuentes? Wasn't he married all this time to that blonde actress/dancer?  And she was sick? 😥

• Love 1

Gina really has Shannon's number. I bet David is loving this! (FWIW, I don't like Shannon or David. And I don't care about Gina.)

happy woot woot GIF by tôt Ou tard

Edited by QQQQ
  • LOL 1

I really like the way John Janssen watches out for Shannon and supports her.

I can’t believe how much my opinion of Gina has changed this year.  How many of the housewives have started a skincare line and none of them have been profitable.  I can’t see Gina’s being any different.  That market is completely saturated.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, bosawks said:

The Brady Bunch montage of Noella was EVERYTHING!

I guess production has decided not to hold their distaste back any longer….

At the end of her list, Noella said something along the line of “traditional therapy”.

Maybe if you had started with that one, you might be further ahead.

I have now decided that I am going to be a Teacher of Unconscious Relationships”

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Shannon's the type of friend who continually holds everything she's done for someone over their head. I get Gina being tired of Shannon constantly reminding her & telling others how she rescued her from an imminent arrest. 

Shannon's also had issues with almost every single housewife. Her circle might be small but she's the common denominator to many of the fights. Now that Tamara & Kelly are gone, it's more noticeable

• Love 3

So, this is the episode to show how the womenn of Orange County waste their money on scam artists and shysters who come up with some stupid fake "therapies" and laugh all the way to the bank.

Noella can just go away now.

Emily hiding under the pillow at Gina's house - was that to prevent us from seeing her laughing at this bullshit?

Oh, and Miss Know-it-all Heather - "put a pin in it" doesn't only refer to hanging a note on a bulletin board to go back to it later, it can also mean to delate something - y'know - like an overinflated ego or sense of self.  Sort of like BOTH you and Gina are experiencing right now.

Everytime Shannon says that Gina needs to "put a pin in it", she points to her head, so meaning that Gina has developed a "big head" or overinflated ego and it needs a little deflating.

• Love 8