Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Only post information known as of the time the episode was filmed.  No spoilers. 

• Start Topic

I don't know if Shannon is the common denominator or this season has turned into a gang up led by Heather with Gina following right along and Emily stiring the pot. I  think this cast has watched RHBH and decided this technique  worked to get rid of LVP and Denise Richards so they are trying the same thing with Shannon. Shannon isn't really stong enough to take them on. She drinks too much at the parties and can't seem to have a coherent discussion when the fight starts. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Love 18

I see it as more of a gang-up on Shannon, too.

I have only heard “put a pin in it” as meaning to deflate something or someone’s ego.  Never posting on a bulletin board! 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

Oh, Emily - maybe Gina's giant picture would look better in Heather's room that is a museum to herself, rather than the one picture that Shannon has hanging up in her gym.  Heather's museum to herself is more obnoxious than Shannon's gym.

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She’s excited to get unblocked so she can tag her in a picture.. Noella is so awkward 

Noella is just painful/pathetic to watch - every freakin' second she's on screen.

• Love 9

It DOES seem like the meangirls think they'll dump Shannon and get along famously together. Problem is.... who's going to watch GINA schlub around pushing her apple makeup?  HEATHER swan around her house while not passing through the velvet rope line in her hotel??  EMILY skeedaddle off to JimmyJohn's for a turkey sub every 10 minutes?? JEN sobbing her way through Rind lurving on the dog all the time??

Just a thought.  This bunch might be DONE.  As in.... BORING.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Ok I finally agreed with Jen on something, I must be quite ill.

I yelled YES at the tv when Heather was being dramatic to Jen (about the Gina/Shannon thing, and how Shannon wasn't supportive) and Jen asks why would Gina even care and want that from Shannon if they aren't besties? Jen said she'd get validation from herself and the people whose opinions she values, so Gina sure must care what Shannon thinks. 
 Heather's grinch scowl after that nugget dropped was chef's kiss.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

I thought the same thing. Heather had that uh oh look onher face. Almost like she was thinking Jen is not on board with the plan, don't like this.  First time that I liked Jen. I hope this means that she is not going to blindly follow Heather in her little plan. 

• Love 9

Have they removed the Ho Wife camera filters?  Everyone looked old and smeared with make up. And in one scene Heather actually appeared to have dandruff. 😱

This episode tried hard but ended up being boring.  I’m about to quit. However upcoming episode tidbits at the end did look tempting so I might hang around.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Everyone looked old and smeared with make up.

I noticed Shannon's huge pores and the poorly applied makeup that made it look worse.  Heather is looking a bit rough too, (that is why I detest daytime with real daylight soirees). All the women layer on the foundation and cover up, the make up artists seem to only do make up for evening, indoor events where there is controlled lighting.

HDTV does not help either.

Shannon is being targeted right now, Gina thinks she is jealous of her because she didn't do cartwheels when she announced her skin care line (this is what, number 37 for skin care lines via HW's?). Why isn't Heather have her moment being pissed or jealous that Gina has a skin care line since Heather and Terry shill their snake oils on HSN or QVC regularly? I know why, because Gina's SCL will be forgotten by next season.   As for Shannon wanting to have more fun than Gina and Heather in NYC, I would think Shannon's party would win because I am sure Heather orchestrated everything she and GIna did in NYC.  Also, if my LV bag was covered in pizza sauce I would need to be medicated, I would not be so casual about it.

Do we think Gina's friend who hosted the party is really her business partner/real creator of the product?

Once again the crafty camera got a great scene of Rynid, Rind, Wrine, introducing himself to someone and repeating his name a couple of times.  Change it back you nitwit, nobody gets it.

Emily, showing us you are incapable of feeding your children is really sad.  If you can read directions on a box of frozen chicken nuggets you should have not had an issue, you really seem helpless sometimes.

I like Shannon, she seems real but her boyfriend must have the patience of a saint, every social event leads to her crying about how the other girls are mean to her.  That has got to wear thin.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I like Shannon, she seems real but her boyfriend must have the patience of a saint, every social event leads to her crying about how the other girls are mean to her.  That has got to wear thin.

I imagine they have conversations where he encourages Shannon to leave the show and she resists because 1) it is good money 2) they aren't married and she needs a way to take care of herself if they don't work out.  

And let's not forget that Gina threw in a jab to her 'friend' that Shannon would be okay unless she spent too much time at the bar.  

And Gina is the one with the DUI.

Seems like all of them may abuse alcohol.

• Love 6

Noella sticking up for Shannon redeems her somewhat.  Gina and Heather and Emily are mean girl jackasses.

P.S.  NOBODY cares about your podcast Heather.

• Love 12

In the Shannon and Noella vs Heather, Emily and Gina, I pick Shannon and Noella.

Gina isn't rich, isn't a housewife, and offers very little beyond her friendship to the richest housewife of the season.  Emily is a very transparent shit-stirrer who has dialed up the drinking and the stirring.  Heather is the queen of the haughty boring lollipops.  And she is acting like a spoiled child at dinner with the arm movements, the faces and the sounds.

Shannon is damaged and fun.  Noella is smart and entertaining.

And Jen disappears into the background.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Hope we get to see it and not spend the whole trip fighting about how much someone did or did not grovel on a phone call...

You must be new here.  

• LOL 20

Heather is so terrible at fighting. She's so used to control (and Noella isn't Terry so she can't shame her into proper behavior) she can't take it when confronted - think of all the things HWs have been accused of in the past; this is relatively minor & Heather is smugging out of the restaurant instead of just telling Noella she got bad info (but I'm kind of believing Noella at this point). 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Axie said:

I really really really really really can’t stand Noella.

Noella’s only redeeming quality is that she stands up to Heather.

At this moment, I really can’t stand any of them (except possibly Shannon) they are so horrible to other people.

• Love 11

Why do these women have to be so crude in front of tour guides?  I'm sure that Jay and Fred wanted to hear you talk about tight vaginas and vagina stacks.  

They really have no shred of self-awareness.  

Here's a lesson - if the comment isn't something you wouldn't feel comfortable saying in front of your grandmother or grandfather, maybe not say it in front of a stranger.

This is really an amazingly gorgeous house!!  

(and, yes - Gina - I'm happy that Noella's divorce is final, but I don't think she's going to stop talking about it!!)

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I guess it was supposed to be dramatic but I was laughing over Gina’s departure after the Tod, Ta, Tat, whatever discussion.

Also, what is with these women and the chicken salad?  How good can it be?  It’s chicken salad.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Axie said:

I guess it was supposed to be dramatic but I was laughing over Gina’s departure after the Tod, Ta, Tat, whatever discussion.

Also, what is with these women and the chicken salad?  How good can it be?  It’s chicken salad.

I think that Gina was feeling left out of the drama that has occurred so far and had to create some to highlight for herself.

Getting pissed off because a co-worker friend of yours didn't know your special nickname for another friend of yours that has nothing to do with the co-worker/friend?  GTFOH!!! 

And, let's be honest - "Tot" or "Taught" or whatever Gina calls Tatiana with her weird not-Long Island anymore accent is a bunch of bullshit.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 14

Well, old Gina hasn't redeemed herself YET this episode...  I think she's got a serious problem with the "spirit world" if she keeps thinking they're trying to inhabit her body!  Uh here's a hint dipsy doodle:  All the shit coming out of your mouth has been in YOUR BRAIN all along.  You've just lost the ability to recognize you have some SERIOUS ISSUES that only a professional can help you with.  Just drinking, drinking and more drinking is NOT going to fix you.  And puleez, STOP blaming Shannon for all your problems, you MORON!

• Love 14

Oh thank you Jeebus.  Back in the OC.  Poor Aspen said "buh-bye you WEIRDO WOMEN"....

Somebody should tell Gina to stop wearing those shoulder baring dresses if she can't stand up straight.  She looks like a hunchback!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 3/23/2022 at 6:46 PM, 65mickey said:

She drinks too much at the parties and can't seem to have a coherent discussion when the fight starts. 

A 3 year old could "take on" any of these transparent bitches. And Gina? A mannequin could take her on and win. 

Not sure I'm going to get through the reunion tonight but definitely want to see what these tacky skanks will be wearing. And which skank whose ass Andy will be kissing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Well Shannon cannot get a word in edgewise with Emily screaming and dominating the conversation. Why doesn't Shannon just turn to her and say can you shut your damn loud mouth and let someone finish a sentence? What the hell happened to Emily to make her so mean?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, 65mickey said:

Well Shannon cannot get a word in edgewise with Emily screaming and dominating the conversation. Why doesn't Shannon just turn to her and say can you shut your damn loud mouth and let someone finish a sentence? What the hell happened to Emily to make her so mean?

Emily is totally coming off as the C-Word. 😐

• Love 3

One of the strangest things on the stage is Andy’s forest green corduroy suit with the pink and green tie, very strange.

I think anyone watching the show had a feeling that David was having an affair but Heather is cruel to throw the fact that everyone knew in Shannon’s face years later is cruel.  As we know from Gina the wife is sometimes the last to know.  Heather is a arrogant bully who is ugly inside and out.  

I hate the glittery shadow on Gina and Shannon looks painful and I’m not a fan.

• Love 12