Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

Lol pls the whole Pete thing is a joke. I don’t buy the dumbass so called relationship he has with Kim and Kanye isn’t some gangster he’s not going to hurt Pete. I mean he is crazy but I doubt it. I wish they all would fuck off but especially Pete. He’s somehow tricked the world into thinking he’s funny and interesting. He’s not he sucks.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Marley said:

Lol pls the whole Pete thing is a joke. I don’t buy the dumbass so called relationship he has with Kim and Kanye isn’t some gangster he’s not going to hurt Pete. I mean he is crazy but I doubt it. I wish they all would fuck off but especially Pete. He’s somehow tricked the world into thinking he’s funny and interesting. He’s not he sucks.

That’s the worst part of this whole idiotic charade to me. I thought Pete was funny before, and now I’m just disgusted with all of them. Any illusions most had of Pete being legitimately funny or interesting died when he started hanging out with a narcissistic twunt with absolutely no sense of humor. And I agree that Kanye is no real threat. His lyrics are fairly tame compared to much of the other sickening rap out there. Kimmy can stop clutching her pearls now. And maybe stay home with her kids instead of spending 2 weeks of each month on the other side of the country. During a pandemic.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Marley said:

Kanye isn’t some gangster he’s not going to hurt Pete. I mean he is crazy but I doubt it.

2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

And I agree that Kanye is no real threat. 

Ye isn't the threat, his idiot stans are. They back him up no matter what he says or does, so Pete can't be sure he's ever going to be safe.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, GaT said:

Ye isn't the threat, his idiot stans are. They back him up no matter what he says or does, so Pete can't be sure he's ever going to be safe.

When have Kanye’s fans ever hurt anyone? Well, other than “Travis.”

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Marley said:

Kanye’s fans are not out there beating ppl up lol. I’m sure stupid Pete Davidson is safe.

Exactly. You know what’s most irritating about Kanye dissing Pete? Pete’s not the one  he should be mad at. Pete’s not the one who took vows to stand by him in sickness and in health, for a lifetime. Kim is. She’s promised that to 3 men now. I hate when people misdirect their anger toward the “other woman/man” instead of their spouse. The other people never promised them anything.

• Love 8

I see he's taking a break from attacking females to attack a guy

Kid Cudi Responds to Kanye Keeping Him Off 'Donda 2' Over Pete Davidson

Kanye posted a photo of a note he seems to have handwritten on, which reads ... "Just so everyone knows Cudi will not be on Donda because he's friends with you know who."

He adds ... "We all speak in Billie language now," a clear reference to his recent feud with Billie Eilish, whom he demanded apologize for a perceived shot at Travis Scott. 

Is he going to just go at Pete Davidson through any way he can? Does he think this is going to somehow change Kim's mind?

Didn't Kanye have similar "beef" When he put out donda 1? 

Like Kid Cudi who? I haven't really heard anything new about him musically and a little while A lot of these new class of rappers need to just shut up because I don't understand it. 

They're all allegedly pill popers and IMO aren't rapping about anything. As an 80s baby who grew up on late 80s/early 90s rap those songs had a message and you could relate to the songs. 

Screenshot_20220213-090315.thumb.png.d71673a2e75ec2032ac0f54dcd14c78a.png

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Pete’s not the one who took vows to stand by him in sickness and in health, for a lifetime. Kim is

Kanye took those same vows.   Then moved to WYOMING to be "creative" rather than be with his family.    Kanye is out there dating too.   

So Kanye needs to remove the board in his own eye before bitching about the mote in someone else's.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Kanye took those same vows.   Then moved to WYOMING to be "creative" rather than be with his family.    Kanye is out there dating too.   

So Kanye needs to remove the board in his own eye before bitching about the mote in someone else's.

True, but my point stands. If either is angry, it should be directed at one another, not new people they are dating. Many couples live in separate states part of the year because of work. Especially actors, musicians, etc. Some musicians are on the road for months, but that doesn’t mean they’ve abandoned their marriages.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

He's getting worse by the hour.  https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/13/kanye-pete-davidson-dickhead-kim-kardashian-divorce/

It's just a matter of time before someone gets physically hurt. He's already done god knows how much mental and emotional damage to his kids. 

When have Kanye’s fans ever physically harmed anyone else? I’m not aware of even one. And Kim absolutely knew that Kanye was unhinged, and continued to have kid after kid with him.

Kanye seems to think his stalking and bullying will make Pete - and any other potential love interest for Kim - think twice, and decide it’s too much trouble. Psycho narcissists like him often get their way too. Creepy shit.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kanye seems to think his stalking and bullying will make Pete - and any other potential love interest for Kim - think twice, and decide it’s too much trouble. Psycho narcissists like him often get their way too. Creepy shit.

He’d be right about getting involved with Kimmy, though 🤷‍♀️. Pete is well known for having intense relationships that don’t last long, so I doubt Kanye will have to worry about him much longer. 

• Useful 1
19 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

He’d be right about getting involved with Kimmy, though 🤷‍♀️. Pete is well known for having intense relationships that don’t last long, so I doubt Kanye will have to worry about him much longer. 

Kanye’s not warning Pete not to date Kim because there’s something wrong with her - he’s saying back off because she’s mine and I’ll make your life difficult. Control freak.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

When have Kanye’s fans ever physically harmed anyone else? I’m not aware of even one.

So yes, it's unlikely that Pete Davidson is in actual danger from Kanye himself or any of his fans. But for me that's not the point. The point is that unhinged bully Kanye is openly threatening someone with injury and death -- and he's getting away with it. And that is so wrong. Normally I would feel compassion for someone like Kanye who is apparently mentally ill, but even a person with mental problems has to face consequences for their actions AND their words, yet Kanye never does. And that is the reason he is so out of bounds.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

So yes, it's unlikely that Pete Davidson is in actual danger from Kanye himself or any of his fans. But for me that's not the point. The point is that unhinged bully Kanye is openly threatening someone with injury and death -- and he's getting away with it. And that is so wrong. Normally I would feel compassion for someone like Kanye who is apparently mentally ill, but even a person with mental problems has to face consequences for their actions AND their words, yet Kanye never does. And that is the reason he is so out of bounds.

Rap music is full of violence and misogyny (that doesn’t make it ok. I’ve always abhorred it). The authorities have a lot of arrests to make if those are considered illegal. 

2 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

Back in 2016, Ye's doctor had him put in a 5150 hold when he tried to assault a gym staff employee, this past January, he punched out an autograph seeker in the street & then went on some kind of rant. Why do people think he's not going to attack Pete Davidson at some point? He's clearly off his meds, he's clearly acting irrationally, he clearly sees Pete as the enemy. All that has to happen is for the 2 of them to end up in the same place, & it's going to get bad.

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, GaT said:

Back in 2016, Ye's doctor had him put in a 5150 hold when he tried to assault a gym staff employee, this past January, he punched out an autograph seeker in the street & then went on some kind of rant. Why do people think he's not going to attack Pete Davidson at some point? He's clearly off his meds, he's clearly acting irrationally, he clearly sees Pete as the enemy. All that has to happen is for the 2 of them to end up in the same place, & it's going to get bad.

And even after those incidents, Kimmy still had more kids with him. Remember how controlling KanYE was at their wedding? And when they built their homes? Etc etc. Kim was fine with it then. She made her bed.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

And even after those incidents, Kimmy still had more kids with him. Remember how controlling KanYE was at their wedding? And when they built their homes? Etc etc. Kim was fine with it then. She made her bed.

Kanye really was controlling during the wedding plans - bossing everyone about their outfits - but that doesn’t mean Kim can’t wake up and come to her senses. One day those four kids might come to their senses too - and see that both parents are narcissists. Not a great situation.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I'm not saying she didn't, she wanted the clout & married him, but he's gotten to the point where it's just not safe., & that is unacceptable.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

The entanglement is OVER!

This business arrangement/PR stunt is over after two whole months of jet setting around the world.

lol. I was so hoping to see that Kim and Pete were done, instead. I’m sure that will happen before too long. But you know the famewhore will make sure to be pictured with Pete for Valentine’s Day. She could (and should, given Kanye’s state of mind) certainly keep it quiet but she won’t. Keep adding fuel to the fire, Kim. 

9 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

lol. I was so hoping to see that Kim and Pete were done, instead. I’m sure that will happen before too long. But you know the famewhore will make sure to be pictured with Pete for Valentine’s Day. She could (and should, given Kanye’s state of mind) certainly keep it quiet but she won’t. Keep adding fuel to the fire, Kim. 

She already has been that was another story on TMZ *Kanye shrug*

16 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

She made it public, as usual. Enjoy the fallout, b****h.

Well, they are all celebrities - public is what they do. Plus, it might be what Kanye needs - proof that nobody is paying attention to his threats. Maybe he’ll mind his own business - and move on with the next sucker lady.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

The entanglement is OVER!

This business arrangement/PR stunt is over after two whole months of jet setting around the world.

A rep for the actress confirms to TMZ that the couple is dunzo -- saying “Julia and Kanye remain good friends and collaborators but they are no longer together.” 

"collaborators" yeah, there was nothing real (except the PR part) about this relationship, & I love her IG post, she just lays it out. I wonder how Ye feels about the woman he trotted around like he was the man confirming that he was nothing but a glow up to her?

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Well, they are all celebrities - public is what they do. Plus, it might be what Kanye needs - proof that nobody is paying attention to his threats. Maybe he’ll mind his own business - and move on with the next sucker lady.

He will never admit that anything he does means nothing, he thinks he the most important person in the universe.

• Love 3

Kanye West Sends Kim Kardashian Truck Full of Roses For Valentine's Day

Kanye customized the truck to say "MY VISION IS KRYSTAL KLEAR" along the side panel ... and he also used the phrase for his Instagram post.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN? How can he think he can post all the terrible things he has about her & Pete, & then send her all these flowers so she'll come back to him? I think the divorce is supposed to be finalized in March, what is he going to do then?

2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kim asks Kanye to call off his fans - he does, and also posts her texts. Ex from hell.

https://www.complex.com/music/kanye-west-asks-fans-to-not-do-anything-physical-pete-davidson-after-sharing-kim-kardashian-texts

So everybody who said his fans wouldn't do anything to Pete now knows that Kim is worried enough about it to say something.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

LOTS of actual celebrities (those with talents) managed to celebrate Valentine’s Day out of the media. Give me a break. 

6 hours ago, nexxie said:

I guess he takes marriage more seriously than Kim. But he should have known, since he’s her 3rd husband. So I guess the joke’s on him. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I guess he takes marriage more seriously than Kim. But he should have known, since he’s her 3rd husband. So I guess the joke’s on him. 

He doesn't give a damn about his marriage, people who care about their marriage don't move to a completely different state & make plans to build an enormous campus. What he cares about is that he isn't controlling the situation, he isn't making all the decisions, Kim has publicly rejected him, & he is the one who is losing, & that's what he really hates. Someone who cares about his marriage wouldn't be on his 3rd (4th?) girlfriend already, someone who cares about his marriage wouldn't say all those things about his (soon to be ex) wife. He just hates to lose & that is all he cares about.

• Love 14
53 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Come again?! He was out there with a girlfriend (Irina?) long before Kim met Davidson. He only cared when she moved on, much like OJ Simpson ( not that I think he’s capable of murder). 

If Kim and Pete Davidson hide out and are never seen in public they are letting that childish egomaniac have power over them that he isn’t entitled to; the marriage is over except for paperwork. He thought dating other women would bring her back and instead she moved on. He’s been spiraling ever since.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

The joke is on both of these losers & so was that marriage.

7 hours ago, coconspirator said:

If Kim and Pete Davidson hide out and are never seen in public they are letting that childish egomaniac have power over them that he isn’t entitled to; the marriage is over except for paperwork.

That would make me very happy. They all need to hide out & never be seen in public ever again. Sadly, Kris, The Daily Mail, & The Shade Room will make sure that never happens. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

That black truck with the roses creeps me out. It looks like it could be in a funeral procession with a casket under those roses, not a testament to his love. Ewwwww…and what’s with the “Krystal Klear “ vision none sense? Just creepy as f***, IMO. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Magog said:

The joke is on both of these losers & so was that marriage.

That would make me very happy. They all need to hide out & never be seen in public ever again. Sadly, Kris, The Daily Mail, & The Shade Room will make sure that never happens. 

Also, not going somewhere high profile where the paps will be is in NO way “hiding out.” Most actual celebrities prefer to keep their private lives and romantic dinners out of the gossip rags. They could have easily found a place to eat that was private, but they chose the famewhoring option. 

• Love 2

And the newest post...

Kanye “Takes Accountability” For Sharing Kim Kardashian Texts, Writing In All-Caps

“I’ve learned that using all caps makes people feel like I’m screaming at them. I’m working on my communication. I can benefit from a team of creative professionals, organizers, mobilizers and community leaders. Thank everybody for supporting me,” he wrote. “I know sharing screenshots was jarring and came off as harassing Kim. I take accountability. I’m still learning in real time. I don’t have all the answers. To be [a] good leader is to be a good listener.”

"I'm still learning in real time" WHAT??? You didn't know all this time that all caps was screaming? (yep, I meant to scream that) Is he going to act like posting on SM is all new to him so how could he know how he came off to everyone? What utter bullshit.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, GaT said:

And the newest post...

Kanye “Takes Accountability” For Sharing Kim Kardashian Texts, Writing In All-Caps

"I'm still learning in real time" WHAT??? You didn't know all this time that all caps was screaming? (yep, I meant to scream that) Is he going to act like posting on SM is all new to him so how could he know how he came off to everyone? What utter bullshit.

It’s not accountability when he says “It came off like harassment.” No it WAS harassment of a woman you no longer control. Besides that, we all know this will only last until his next tantrum or mood swing.

• Love 12

Yeah Kim was right to leave Kanye If this was the behavior he was exhibiting privately before she filed for divorce. 

Whether or not she's a narcissist no woman deserves this, no person deserves this type of treatment.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Whether or not she's a narcissist no woman deserves, this no person deserves this type of treatment.

THANK YOU.

I am no fan of either one of these people.   but abuse is abuse.   It's not just abuse because it happens to someone "nice."   

Kanye is out of control and that is dangerous.   Even if his behavior is directed at someone who is so flamingly annoying as Kimmie.  

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

THANK YOU.

I am no fan of either one of these people.   but abuse is abuse.   It's not just abuse because it happens to someone "nice."   

Kanye is out of control and that is dangerous.   Even if his behavior is directed at someone who is so flamingly annoying as Kimmie.  

Exactly and this persons opinion on Facebook sums it up perfectly for me.

Neffer-Oduntunde Osunbunmi Adesanya-Kerr

An individual can have mental health challenges and still be a shitty human being to others outside of those challenges. 
The two are not mutually exclusive. 
And I feel like y’all giving out way too many passes for this one person. Remember, if someone lashes out at you ( in a manic or normal state), you aren’t obligated to still deal with them if you don’t want to. That is your choice. And you can absolutely value their healing and growth and STILL decide not to deal with them anymore. 
A LOT of us regularly battle co-morbidities of mental illness, traumas, and a bunch of horrific shit, unknown to others. Plenty people done lost a mother unexpectedly or violently. Plenty of us done felt the sting of divorce or someone you love no longer wanting you and so much more. And trust me when I say, those things can hit a lil harder while poor. 
So cut the shit. 
This man has access to the BEST of medical services, unlimited resources, and people who would actually support and surround him with love if HE CHOSE to operate better and did some much needed internal work. 
But he has not, because he does not WANT to, because he does not HAVE to. The only way he will change his behavior is when his antics affect his money or freedom. And it’s mad weird how some of y’all are celebrating #Kanye ‘s behavior. It’s almost as if y’all are vicariously enjoying it because if you could, you’d behave the same way.

And this one is spot on also.

Kenyette Tisha Barnes 

I promised that I was going to stay out of this Kanye West shit because it’s actually irritating and triggering AF. 
But, one of the things that I recently read on several pages is this idea that had Kim been a black woman he never would have done this to her. Well, here is the irony about that…
I challenge you to go to any medical examiner’s office in this country. And ask about the black women (and teen) decedents who were killed due to homicide. And then ask how many of those homicides were due to intimate partner violence.
On second thought I’ll save you the trouble. 
Black women have the highest homicide  rate in the country when compared to other races of women. Majority of the homicides are due to intimate partner violence. The IPV rates eclipse other races. Meaning when black women are killed it is more likely that they are killed by their intimate partner than a stranger, or yes even a racist cop. So when we talk about this idea that black women are in someway immune from abuse, violence, and the horrors of unmitigated psychopathy, what we’re saying is that black women should always risk their lives under some social dogma that we are emotional Teflon.
Maybe we forgot how Kanye treated Amber Rose? Or the countless other black women whose time he wasted.
Kanye West is the way Kanye West is because he has not taken the steps to treat and manage his disorder. Whatever the fuck the disorder is. And since I’m not a psychiatrist, I’m not going to play one on the Internet.  Yet, what I DO KNOW is that his behavior is psychopathic and narcissistic!
Also, what I’m gonna tell you is that even people with personality disorders know when what they are doing is wrong. 
They just don’t care—and are manipulative enough to exploit your empathy so they never have to be held accountable.
Had Kim been a black woman he would’ve treated her much worse.

• Love 6