Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Elizzikra said:

Wait - who is the person following Bree? The one that looks like they have baby carrots sticking out of their braids?

One of the brothers?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, JenE4 said:

Even though it didn’t happen on camera, can we count the couple that got impregnated in a prison broom closet with sperm passed off by the vending machine? Lamar and…I can’t remember the lady’s name, but she was  Mormon and somehow had very normal, sensible, bright children despite being a disaster herself.

Oh, I think Lamar and Andrea actually did the deed in that broom closet love shack. It was weird creepy dude who wanted to mail vials of his sperm to his prison honey so she'd get pregnant and get out of jail. Hahahaha.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I am DYING for her to change her wig. She’s got to have another one. That wig hurst each and every one of my feelings.

And she seems to have lost those blonde thingies at the front of her head!  I think they were fake "edges"??

• Like 2

Ooh, commercial! Who has anecdotes? Has everyone had a good week? We got some lovely green beans at the farm so I've made Nicoise salad every night this week. 

Moved my daughter back to college; out of the dorm this year into her first apartment!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Do any of these fools know what its like to work in a restaurant? You have no idea when you'll get out! One late party could keep you for an hour. Then you have to cash out, do your side work, clean up. These people are WACK.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ooh, commercial! Who has anecdotes? Has everyone had a good week? We got some lovely green beans at the farm so I've made Nicoise salad every night this week. 

I love farmer's market day.

Speaking of, I've been eating a lot of fruit lately. We chuckle when our 600lb Lifers lose 10 lbs at a weigh-in. Oh ho! we chuckle, they could lose 10 lbs with a good shit!

Bunkies, and my Pounder Pals, the just needed to eat a bowl of cherries before seeing Dr. Now. My digestive tract has never been slicker 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

This “private eye” over here might want to go into the hair dressing school and have that look taken care of. certainly even the first day students can do something about that wonky pigtail.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I love farmer's market day.

Speaking of, I've been eating a lot of fruit lately. We chuckle when our 600lb Lifers lose 10 lbs at a weigh-in. Oh ho! we chuckle, they could lose 10 lbs with a good shit!

Bunkies, and my Pounder Pals, the just needed to eat a bowl of cherries before seeing Dr. Now. My digestive tract has never been slicker 

I love love love those tiny clementines and eat them by the handful. And avocados. A clean colon is a happy colon. I can't wait to get my mitts on some fresh figs. Yummy little colon sweepers. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been practicing my plastic string (aka gimp) box stitch so I can teach it to my grandkids when they visit in a couple of weeks.

Oh man, I used to do that at camp!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

I'm trying to be more "body positive" now so I identified a body part I like on myself (shoulders) and I ordered myself a strapless top.  It hasn't come in yet but... then I have to get up the nerve to wear it out.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love love love those tiny clementines and eat them by the handful. And avocados. A clean colon is a happy colon. I can't wait to get my mitts on some fresh figs. Yummy little colon sweepers. 

omg CLEMENTINES

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm trying to be more "body positive" now so I identified a body part I like on myself (shoulders) and I ordered myself a strapless top.  It hasn't come in yet but... then I have to get up the nerve to wear it out.

Cold shoulders rule!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I really love these baby steps!

Yes! Fingers crossed that she has a good year.

You go on and wear that top and hold your head up high! Good on ya'!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Dun dun dun.... Is he or ISN"T he gonna get out of prison??  Have we seen accountant lady and the big pink thing going into the SUPERMAX prison to see her business partner/hubby??

Oh hell..  Here she is!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1