Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, candall said:

Wait.  Savannah's organizing a jail break?  Well, that should jazz up the LDL action.

Shse’s going to show up at the prison and do some acting for the warden. The only way to make it stop is for him to release Jake.

• LOL 6
Just now, kacesq said:

Good evening bunkies! Today is my birthday and I can’t think of a better way to wrap up the day that snarking with you all! 

Whoa, the big Three-Oh!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, candall said:

"Jade gets grilled by in-laws; Raneka confronts Asonta; Savannah hatches a plan to get Jake out."

Wait.  Savannah's organizing a jail break?  Well, that should jazz up the LDL action.

If only.  Unfortunately I think it will be an exciting letter writing campaign. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I heard they get paid in studio time!  (As long as it's in Rhode Island or Las Vegas).

Hi Bunkies!  I poured myself a glass of wine to celebrate ending a stressful week at work and a fruit fly drowned himself in it before I could drink it.  

Just put your finger directly on top of the offender and flick it, and drink away...

Or so I've been advised, it's a thing evidently 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Good evening bunkies! Today is my birthday and I can’t think of a better way to wrap up the day that snarking with you all! 

Thank you for spending your special day with us! 💘

• Like 7
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I've heard that the prisoners on this show get paid in cigarettes. Any truth to that?

Cigarettes, ramen and Jolly Ranchers. 

Hola bunkies! I've had life size cardboard cut outs made of all of you, to take with me everywhere until you get out. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Happy birthday to you, dear @kacesq! So glad you're celebrating with your bunkies. Here, have some ramen, crab Rangoons and shrimp Alfredo. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

This show makes me feel like I don't have nearly enough photos of my husband around my bedroom. 

I was thinking the same thing.  I am in a long-distance relationship and I don't have a shrine to him in my bedroom like so many of these women do.  They are doing the MOST!  (I just have 3 photos of him on my phone)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Why is she soft-selling the lawyer's assessment?  It's not "not a good fit"--it's a violation of professional fiduciary regulations.  Speak up, mush mouth.  He knows he's a con.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It just wouldn't look good? Its illegal.. Good God 

Well, illegal stuff doesn't look good, for a business, in general. 

I love love love "a post nup, its like a prenup, only after you're married" Duh. She has to explain this to him? What is he going to do at her business, exactly? File? Crowd control? Take out the trash?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I love love love "a post nup, its like a prenup, only after you're married" Duh. She has to explain this to him? What is he going to do at her business, exactly? File? Crowd control? Take out the trash?

He may not even go into the office!  I need to see the aftermath of this...

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I was thinking the same thing.  I am in a long-distance relationship and I don't have a shrine to him in my bedroom like so many of these women do.  They are doing the MOST!  (I just have 3 photos of him on my phone)

As long as you have a few dozen t shirts, mugs, mouse pads with his photo on it, you're good...

• LOL 6

Ok, looking at that photo over the bed. Are we sure this isn’t Tai and the wee guy who had 5 cell phones and looked like a little doll in a car seat next to his lady? I can’t remember names—his sisters battled with her sisters in a parking lot. These two are twins of them. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He's the boss, or co-boss?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I think as long as you're not burning candles and incense, or have photos of his ex's with their eyes scratched out, you're okay.

• LOL 8