Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s the snark that keeps me going. You guys are like my family, especially since my mother isn’t talking to me because I’m engaged to a man who is in prison for the next 50 years.

If you get married immediately, you may be able to celebrate your 50th anniversary when he gets out!

• LOL 9
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I'm falling asleep. This show isn't the OG, that's for sure 

It's only for a month--OG returns in September.  Just enough time to hone our snark to a razor's edge.  

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3

Oh, dear. Savannah is a very lonely person. I hope she gets a part in the play so she has something to fill up her time. (Though, I don’t think the giggling was the right choice in that soliloquy?)

• Like 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, candall said:

No, Woody Woodpecker.  It's called NAGGING.

I do not understand why you’d want to marry someone you had to talk into it. I’ve said it a million times.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
Just now, JenE4 said:

Oh, dear. Savannah is a very lonely person. I hope she gets a part in the play so she has something to fill up her time. (Though, I don’t think the giggling was the right choice in that soliloquy?)

She should definitely consider sticking with the tech side of the theater biz. She has no talent and a face for radio. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Shakespeare was known for his scene directions that included giggle like a fool. 

She is so pathetic and whiny. She makes my brain hurt.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Savannah thinks that she’s getting her big break on Love During Lockup.

LDL gives new meaning to the term "breakout role".

• LOL 6
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I need to brag that I am watching this on my new Chromecast that my boyfriend bought me while he was here. 😆

Okay, back to the show.

Commercial break.  What's a Chromecast?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe she should become an aspiring rapper. Not nearly enough of them.

Whoa whoa whoa... Not in Rhode Island!  They already have the cream of the crop!  She just needs to have her rap career outside of that state.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Those nails! How do these people do daily tasks? I got acrylic nails ONCE - I was 12 and my friend and I were at the mall and I had birthday money. Our parents did NOT know and were NOT happy. I regretted it instantly when I realized I could barely dress myself with them on (and they weren't nearly as long as some people on this show!)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1