Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Sabrina is 39?!?!? Holy shit! I’m 47 (almost 48) and I thought she was a decade older than me, not a decade younger. Yikes! This hair and makeup is not doing her any favors. How did she even come up with this pigtail and hair clip look? I think she full-on invented this hairstyle. Surely she didn’t copy this style from somewhere—other than maybe Three’s Company.

• Love 8
Just now, JenE4 said:

Sabrina is 39?!?!? Holy shit! I’m 47 (almost 48) and I thought she was a decade older than me, not a decade younger. Yikes! This hair and makeup is not doing her any favors. How did she even come up with this pigtail and hair clip look? I think she full-on invented this hairstyle. Surely she didn’t copy this style from somewhere—other than maybe Three’s Company.

Wow I was thinking late 40s or early 50s

Telsey looks like one of those family annihilators.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

It's difficult for me to choose a favorite character from this batch.  Maybe the lawyer who shot down the $30k wedding dress?

Oh, no!  Wait!  It's Sabatini's dog! That dog right there!  Love him!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Santiba's mom, slap her. Slap her now. She needs to snap out of it!

I must watch too much "Drag Race..."  I read your comment in Cher's voice. 

Moonstruck! 

• Love 2

This is off topic  but ya'll HAVE TO WATCH THE SINGLE LIFE SEASON 2 TELL ALL PART 1!!! It just came out this monring on DISCOVERY + and it's better then the whole season .

It's the BEST OF THE BEST for real.

Edited by LEILANI2
2 minutes ago, candall said:

I’m hoping the dog is Santibi’s mom’s! Santibi isn’t good enough for that cute dog. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, candall said:

It's difficult for me to choose a favorite character from this batch.  Maybe the lawyer who shot down the $30k wedding dress?

I also liked Buzz, Haley's no-nonsense attorney.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I also liked Buzz, Haley's no-nonsense attorney.

LMAO    Avuncular Buzz was actually my first choice, then I switched over to "fuck you, no wedding dress for you, brat" attorney.  Then I saw the dog.

I'm in "Short Attention Span Theatre."

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hottie is spinning this tale for all he's worth. 

"I really really love you. And the love you give to my commissary account".

$1200 stimmy buys alot of donuts  or candy bars.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Tai, you are on a TV show WITH Hottie. That’s how he’s going to find out. Hottie’s explanation is hilarious! We are just friends. Sure I slept with her 4 years ago, but I had to for her stimulus check! How the heck did he post a video on Facebook?! I guess it looks like he was on the little visitation phone and he had a friend record it and post it to prove to Tai he’s not with Boston and Tai’s his bitch. But…phone calls don’t go both ways there. If he’s talking to Boston, it’s because HE’s calling HER.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5