Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Seriously, though, I hope that my fellow Snarkers on the East Coast stay safe, warm and fully charged (electronically and physically) for this doozie of a storm. 

I’m making Mac and cheese tomorrow, and some shortbread. My pets have food, I have food, my car had its wipers turned up. 

• Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I will be glued to the local weather coverage all day tomorrow, in my nest of blankets. 

I have so much to do tomorrow. It’s going to suck!

Which cast member out of this group is y’all’s favorite?

• Love 4

Isn’t there a limit on phone privileges? How are all of these convicts calling multiple girlfriends every day? And how did they hit the jackpot with casting? Presumably it was the person on the outside who arranged being on this show—and they all have multiple women outside thinking they’re the “wifey.” Um…or maybe this is just status quo. All of these controlling idiots who think dating a convict is smart simply because they can’t cheat! You done played yourself.

• Love 5
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hoping all of you who are expecting stormy weather get a reprieve and it passes you right by.

Not a chance. We've been getting portents of doom and gloom and snow and ice for days. 

Just now, Empress1 said:

I have so much to do tomorrow. It’s going to suck!

There are advantages to having a husband. Opening jars, shoveling snow. 

• Love 4

“Do you like drinking?”

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

There are advantages to having a husband. Opening jars, shoveling snow. 

I’d love a husband. I can open jars better than most people though - I have really strong hands.

• Love 6
Just now, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Haley is even dumber than she looks, and she looks really dumb. Really, all your problems will go away when he gets out. Might be one of the dumber comments in this franchise.

Santini looks dumb too with these pigtails.  Does she know she looks like a brunette Chrissy Snow from Three's Company. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3