Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Empress1 said:

Jake is about to tell Savannah thst he wants to fuck other women. I am DEAD.

He was 18 (and looked 14) when he went to prison.  That man wants to get everything he can get when he gets out.  He has years of questionable decisions to catch up on.    

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So now Raneka’s daughters won’t have a better life because the inmate isn’t going to move in and be one big happy family?

I hope she added the eyelash vending machines to the Uhaul…

• LOL 5
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I get clients who write directly to the judge all the time.. usually complaining about me!

Atta boy! Keep up the good work, we all believe in you. You're no one unless someone's complaining about you!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So now Raneka’s daughters won’t have a better life because the inmate isn’t going to move in and be one big happy family?

I still want know where she left those girls.. did she just dump them in the hotel there to go to another hotel hours away? its not like they knew people they literally just moved there days before 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

He was 18 (and looked 14) when he went to prison.  That man wants to get everything he can get when he gets out.  He has years of questionable decisions to catch up on.    

Oh, I don’t blame him at all. Plus Savannah is annoying as hell.

• Like 5
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I get clients who write directly to the judge all the time.. usually complaining about me!

I love the YouTube videos of sovereign citizens complaining about their lawyers because they won't make the stupid arguments they want.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

I still want know where she left those girls.. did she just dump them in the hotel there to go to another hotel hours away? its not like they knew people they literally just moved there days before 

They are staying with her friend.  And starting at a new school.  Mother of the year!!!!

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I love the YouTube videos of sovereign citizens complaining about their lawyers because they won't make the stupid arguments they want.

That's my life. I've twisted myself into more legal pretzels than a Frito Lay factory

• LOL 6
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

because she has beat him with this god damn question over and over and over and over ... 

Poor Jake, I almost feel sorry for him. I wonder if the guards come around every day and say "Jake, why don't you want to marry Savannah?"

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Why does Jake keep calling Savannah?! And why is this friend so excited to talk to him?! Girl, if you were a real friend, you’d try to get your friend to find someone on the outside..

• Like 3
  • Applause 3