Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, TooMuchRealityTV said:

This Emily chick is just soo damn smug. I'm waiting for her to accidentally stab herself with a nail or something. She needs to be taken down a peg.

Hahahahaha, that would be choice. She could be gesturing dramatically and stab herself in the eye. I'd enjoy that. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I made my famous braised short ribs and garlic mashed potatoes, and roasted some lovely fat asparagus in the air fryer with olive oil, kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. I managed to save one rib and some spuds for houseguest, who's visiting her family in NY. I was happy not to be wrestling a half eaten turkey into my fridge! 

I'd pay folding money for a half-eaten turkey in my fridge right now.  🤩

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

What "means everything"? It's killing me!

We are fairly certain it says Heart means everything. However, since we haven't seen the full first word I would also offer Tart or Fart.  Especially since Emily often looks like she is smelling a fart and enjoying it. 

• LOL 6
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

RIGHT?? "I have an 11 bedroom house and I'm going to add 12 more bedrooms for young women who've just gotten out of jail, where they'll raise the children I'm going to impregnate them with. Oh, no, they'll be totally free to come and go as they please, you know, as long as they have written permission from me and sign over the rights to all these children I'm going to be fathering, no its really a humanitarian project, young women, between the ages of 21 and 26, fresh out of prison with no job skills or any kind of idea on how to function in society. Altruistic, me". 

Douchebag. He is a C-R-E-E-P.

I hate him. He’s a grade a teat turd. 

stupid Jessica’s friend is so pretty and wise. How patient she was with Jessica’s delusional, attention starved attention wh$re ass was quite impressive. 
She has a point about nurses, the care complex and savior issues with partners. My sis fits that bill to a tee but she is nowhere near as deranged as Jessica. Not even sleepwalking in a mask. 

• Love 4

Oh convict mom…if lawyer really thought he had a great case he’d take in on contingency lol. Not ask you for $1500.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Make room for my fat ass, will ya?

Always!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Here we go. Granny's home spun cracker barrel salt of the earth wisdom says she thinks they have a case. Oh, and Chelsea will have to front the money. She and her boy are going to soak her for every hard earned penny she has. 

this poor girl is so gonna be used ugh 

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Here we go. Granny's home spun cracker barrel salt of the earth wisdom says she thinks they have a case. Oh, and Chelsea will have to front the money. She and her boy are going to soak her for every hard earned penny she has. 

It’s so beautiful. What a fantastic con. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I love how it never occured to these women that the loves of their lives have drug problems.  Oh wait, Louie from Lakeland is an addict.  Who saw that coming?  Tattoo face guy too?  wow.  I am shocked, I tell you! Shocked!  Someone get my smelling salts. 

“Being with a convict is hard!” Like, girl, KEEP UP. 

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I love how it never occured to these women that the loves of their lives have drug problems.  Oh wait, Louie from Lakeland is an addict.  Who saw that coming?  Tattoo face guy too?  wow.  I am shocked, I tell you! Shocked!  Someone get my smelling salts. 

Someone help steer @PrincessPurrsALot closer to the fainting couch, stat!

• LOL 6
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They won't let her in with those nails. 

Her tacky tude and her bangs give me a panic attack. Tai throwing her OWN SHITE around to piss off Hottie gives me a panic attack. 
I trust Smoke before I trust Emily or Jessica in the care of a fake plant. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 5