Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Apropos of nothing, today my husband took a wild notion to take us all out to lunch-me, our houseguest, my brother and my mother. We went to one of those family style Italian places that gives you massive platters of food. Shrimp Alfredo was on the menu. I almost ordered it but I couldn't be sure it would live up to the classic strip club recipe. 

We had a potluck at work and I told some folks that the best shrimp alfredo comes from strip clubs.  I learned this on LAL!  They humored me.  :-) 

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

The things that run through our minds as avid watchers of this dumpster fire!  Thank goodness we all "get" each other here in the forum!

Y’all (and my two evil spawn) are the only ones I can make this commentary with. But even my spawn will not watch this with me. They saw how my hubs was not the same after he walked in on Stan and Lisa, the prostate massage scene, he googled it and well the man has never seen me the same. 

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Shrimp Alfredo was on the menu. I almost ordered it but I couldn't be sure it would live up to the classic strip club recipe. 

I order stuff in bulk from Boxed. They had 3 jars of Classico Alfredo sauce for $9.29. I'm thinking of stocking up in honor of the OG LAL coming next month. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

Y’all (and my two evil spawn) are the only ones I can make this commentary with. But even my spawn will not watch this with me. They saw how my hubs was not the same after he walked in on Stan and Lisa, the prostate massage scene, he googled it and well the man has never seen me the same. 

DEAD

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Ooh is the show going to teach us how to sign “fuck”? Cause that would be useful.

My son works with someone who knows ASL and he's learned some colorful phrases. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

Uh oh.  I know you all hate Emily, but I was about to say I love this bish because she so chill and composed.  "I got the money and I'm spending it on the biggest diamond it'll buy at the pawn shop."

But now she's blubbering on her way to her car and she's lost her car keys.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Emily. U going to play those long game checkers right into the Hudson River cemetery. 
That’s a lot of kids Justine. And gurl, Teresa Guidace was on a tv show with a lot better lawyers accepting “sketchy cash and gifts”, allegedly and well maybe you should google her. 

I am scared for that jersey boy’s prison bae. She got the dead eye lifetime movie villain glare down. However I see his mama. She threw that yoga teacher tidbit on purpose. Hide the knives lady tho. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

They never taught me that in my ASL class...

Mine either! The only thing I remember is the sign for sub (because it looks dirty and....16 year olds). 

Oh! And yellow - I learned that one on Sesame Street. No clue why I've retained that since preschool.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1