Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E15: The Miseducation of Mary Cosby

• Start Topic

On 1/3/2022 at 10:48 AM, bichonblitz said:

make her explain why she lies about what she says. 

She will explain it away as she can’t remember absolutely everything she says and if he gives her a hard time about it, she will set Jesus after Andy…. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, rlc said:

Why not both?

I meant it to come across that she is a delusional racist, and not that stupid. There are morons that have no idea that their words are offensive because they live in a bubble and are genuinely not racist.  Initially, Mary plays that card but then we see her imitate Jennie and make the cartel comment, which means she’s racist but thinks her comments are totally acceptable. But, yes, can definitely be both! Bravo needs to boot her off. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Love 9
On 1/3/2022 at 2:33 PM, Guy Incognito said:

It would not shock me if Jen is calling back on money from her family that she had "dispersed" to them as part of her scheme.  One of the ways scammers like Jen launder money is by paying salaries to family and friends.  It makes it very difficult to claw back when getting sued.  Jen may have been the one funding that retirement Account and now is asking Mom to draw on it for her legal defense.  Mom would be insane to give her that money otherwise.

Jen's mom is a teacher. If she has been putting money away, between her pension and any other retirement savings she has been doing, amassing $1m isn't that hard. I know tons of state employees with 20+ years in that have that level of retirement savings. And in my state 62 year olds sitting on historic government provided defined benefit plans can liquidate with relative ease.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

Jen's mom is a teacher. If she has been putting money away, between her pension and any other retirement savings she has been doing, amassing $1m isn't that hard. I know tons of state employees with 20+ years in that have that level of retirement savings. And in my state 62 year olds sitting on historic government provided defined benefit plans can liquidate with relative ease.

She is dumb as fuck for cashing anything in... the woman is guilty ..... she is gonna drain her mother dry and leave her with nothing defending this mess

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She is dumb as fuck for cashing anything in... the woman is guilty ..... she is gonna drain her mother dry and leave her with nothing defending this mess

Maybe, but I don't find it dumb that her mom would consider doing that. I friend, sure that's stupid. A significant other, even more so, but I'm not shocked that her mama has her back (even though she may be way more responsible and less naïve than she's claiming to be). I don't know a lot of parents that would be like "see ya" when their kid is in trouble - even in those cases where their kid absolutely deserves everything coming to them.

• Love 7
On 1/4/2022 at 3:04 PM, TheCouchPotato said:

Mary is either a delusional racist or a complete and utter moron If she thinks her comment to Jen is a compliment. 

Don’t limit her! She can be both…..

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 1/2/2022 at 10:45 PM, Chicklet said:

Did Mary say everything she says is true? Or something to that effect, she mumbles so I don't always catch it. Not sure how often she's fallen on her head but wow, she's not right.

Nah - she said that if she did talk about Jen when she said she hadn't - who cares?  And she doesn't like when people call her a liar.(😂 )

On 1/3/2022 at 1:59 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

i love that she tried to say "twink"( Definition of a twink is : Twink is slang for a young man in his late teens to early twenties whose traits may include: general physical attractiveness; a slim to average build; and a youthful appearance that may belie an older age.) was a derogatory term ..LOL girl come on now really? .. she seems a lot more pressed about it then Brooks ever does ... leave your adult son to fight his own battles lady.... he isnt a child stop it... that made me laugh

Thanks for the definition - it's not a word I've heard, although it does sound like Brooks Marks looks, but I thought it must be something bad.

On 1/3/2022 at 7:17 PM, sugarbaker design said:

She still showed up at the reunion.

And took a little nap during 😂

On 1/4/2022 at 8:04 AM, bosawks said:

I have not been a fan of Lisa's shifting alliances but as the show goes on I really am turning into a fan.

I kind of see the point of her "fuck this" attitude since they are all variations of a theme of terrible.  Why not shift with the sands since there is no point to any permanence with this group.

Yeah she's still my favorite just because everyone else is worse!  I find her kind of funny.

I like Meredith's husband less every week.  I think Jenny and her husband are cute together and he's just doing the sister wife story at her behest to help her out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, princelina said:

I think Jenny and her husband are cute together and he's just doing the sister wife story at her behest to help her out.

They have children that presumably watch the show. A sister wife act is a mighty fucked message to send to the family.

And she's a god-awful actress. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Not having a coat check at this party makes it the worst event she has ever been to? so worse then the time she got screamed at that she was a grandpa fucker? I mean I would think that an event that I was mocked about marring a man that used to be my grandfather would rank just a bit higher then that but maybe that's just me 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, StillHere said:

They have children that presumably watch the show. A sister wife act is a mighty fucked message to send to the family.

You are totally right.  But I still think that's what they are doing 😄

• Love 1
On 1/2/2022 at 8:32 PM, TexasGal said:

Meredith, in the car, with the purple feathers - I nearly choked on my water.  There should have been an absurdity warning.

Annnnnd, it’s not any better when she’s standing up.

It was giving “Intro to Fashion Design final project” vibes

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, CoppersMom2021 said:

It was giving “Intro to Fashion Design final project” vibes

They all could use better stylists.  None of them have any taste whatsoever.  And for those that have assistants to help them with such things, those folks need other work.

Edited by b2H
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

So Whitney and her husband, who live like multimillionaires (plastic surgery, designer clothing and shoes, trips, lavish parties, etc) spent their LIFE SAVINGS on her rebranding and that was to the tune of $300k? He's much older than she is- I'd imagine well into his 50s- and that's all they had saved? That's a little nerve-wracking if you ask me.  He must have had to pay off his previous wife quite handsomely.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

So Whitney and her husband, who live like multimillionaires (plastic surgery, designer clothing and shoes, trips, lavish parties, etc) spent their LIFE SAVINGS on her rebranding and that was to the tune of $300k? He's much older than she is- I'd imagine well into his 50s- and that's all they had saved? That's a little nerve-wracking if you ask me.  He must have had to pay off his previous wife quite handsomely.

Oh! 

I thought Whitney's husband said half of their savings which I took it to mean cash--not retirement accounts, stock or home.  But maybe I was just assuming that Mr Whitney is responsible because he has kids from two marriages to take care of.  

Of course, I am probably giving them too much credit.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • LOL 3

Whitney is a fool to waste all that money on re-branding! Her husband looked slightly like a deer in headlights while she talked about how much had gone into the re-brand. 

Being honest, I like the name Iris + Beau a lot better than Wild Rose. “Wild Rose” sounds very basic, and cheap, like a line at Walmart. Not memorable at all. Iris + Beau sounds more upscale to me. Huge mistake changing the name. 

Where are these products even sold?? 

The cleaning the toilet scene was bizarre. I have never seen THAT on a Housewives show, lol! This is what I think: that Lisa and her husband don’t have a housekeeper at all-and she was caught on film scrubbing their toilet. 😂 So she had to very obviously say, “honey, the cleaning woman, MARGE, didn’t get this clean enough for me.” Meanwhile, it’s gleaming. Lisa would be just the type to fake having a housekeeper, lmao. 

Finally, many of these houses are very nice but just regular houses in an upper middle class neighborhood. Not giant homes of the wealthy. This show has a lot of wanna-bes. Jen being the main offender, woah. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 1/13/2022 at 10:13 PM, Sage47 said:

Whitney is a fool to waste all that money on re-branding! Her husband looked slightly like a deer in headlights while she talked about how much had gone into the re-brand. 

Being honest, I like the name Iris + Beau a lot better than Wild Rose. “Wild Rose” sounds very basic, and cheap, like a line at Walmart. Not memorable at all. Iris + Beau sounds more upscale to me. Huge mistake changing the name. 

Where are these products even sold?? 

It's like "Lala" on VDP Rules - she's very into "having a brand" but does next to nothing to promote it.  She had the regulars to her "launch party" and we did learn that she has pink lipstick but that's about it.  I know both of Whitney's "brands" but must not have been listening if they ever mentioned what it is she actually sells 😄.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 1/3/2022 at 9:25 PM, StillHere said:

Mary is bigoted and whacked-out of her gourd, and has been racially insensitive to Latinx, Asian and Black folks.

Having said that, I agree with all of this, charming. Jennie has been gunning for Mary all season. She was looking for moment, didn’t get the response she wanted, and her desired outcome completely fell flat. 

Jennie didn’t say shit the Heather when she compared her to an anime character, and last night didn’t say shit to Meredith. Jennie gets hyped only with Mary ... while using a blaccent.

Whitney continues to be a Big Fat Phony, flexing about racial justice on SM today, yet pals around with insurrectionists and went to the Sturgis motorcycle rally at the peak of the pandemic. The woman is a duplicitous piece of garbage.

Mary seems to enjoy making others feel bad-putting down Whitney's looks, fat shaming Heather, and the multiple racist comments. 

I was disgusted by her racism towards Jennie and annoyed some dismissed it, but having heard about Jennie's own racism, I can see where you're coming from. I've seen her posts, and she does not GAF about black people. It's way worse than most, if not all, of the other Housewives who've been called out for racism. I'm glad she was fired. 

That said, I did wonder if maybe she didn't get offended by Heather because even if what she said sounded ignorant, I didn't sense malice. Maybe Heather meant Jennie looked so pretty she didn't look real? I'm no fan of hers, but Jennie does have a very pretty exterior. Mary made a comment about her yellow skin and a minute later said slanted eyes. It was very blatantly racist. 

I'll have to look into Whitney. She's one of the few I enjoy, and I like that she took up for Jennie in the episode. I hadn't heard that info about her, eek. 

I'm glad Lisa brought up Mary's Mexican comment. Maybe she was too stunned when it first happened to speak up right then. I've been there. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 2