Type keyword(s) to search

Miscellaneous Couples News

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, magemaud said:

I'll bet it's something like that. Maybe Molly even had the choice of who she wanted to be on PT with and chose Kelly. Cynthia is a fan favorite but I found their screeching to wear thin very quickly. Molly is much more subdued with Kelly. 

Maybe, they were on another reality show together called Double DDs or something like that. I dunno, I don’t see Cynthia being that petty and ending a 20 year friendship over it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 12/12/2022 at 8:48 AM, magemaud said:

I'll bet it's something like that. Maybe Molly even had the choice of who she wanted to be on PT with and chose Kelly. Cynthia is a fan favorite but I found their screeching to wear thin very quickly. Molly is much more subdued with Kelly. 

Is this posted twice. I thought I just read this?

On 9/14/2022 at 12:41 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Interesting as they were both on Pillow Talk recently (I know these were filmed a while ago) bragging about Spain, wearing all white matching outfits and talking about how oh so happy they are.  It must be exhausting to be that vain.

It must be exhausting for Jesse and Jeniffer,  remembering all their lies. The truth doesn't need a good memory, so they must have story flow charts on their walls.

Edited by Chalby
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Is there a forum for Debbie and Tony? I'm dying to rip Colt to shreds over his entitled selfishness. And what child (who came late in life) dares to insinuate his mother didn't love his father.

Even his apology sucked because he didn't specifically address his horrible words.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
On 5/13/2022 at 6:13 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:
On 5/13/2022 at 5:09 AM, DanaMB said:

I would bet her son is the only reason she was asked.

Jamal, I think? He seemed fairly well-spoken and level-headed which might be a good counterpart to that disaster known as Kimbelly.

TLC always prefers the TRAINWRECKS.   It's possible that some female production worker got a good luck at Jamal and suggested a substory.  THEN Production decided to create a romance between two attractive "friends of" and voila! ... we have a new couple!!!

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
On 1/5/2023 at 11:11 AM, Frozendiva said:

TOW starts Jam. 29. Ad for new season is posted in TOW. New meat except for Daniele from Love in Paradise.

You have made my day!!!  TOW is the best!  Is there a teaser with the couples?  Hello Google!

• Like 1
On 3/1/2023 at 5:34 PM, Frozendiva said:

Possibly coming to our tvs.

Didn’t this slut ( slut because she carried on an affair with a married man and was proud as a peacock….anyone single can mingle, no sluts there)have two kids with a married man then expected Pedro to support her?

2793C8DC-1A52-425A-80F3-6702BF194FC2.png

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Didn’t this slut ( slut because she carried on an affair with a married man and was proud as a peacock….anyone single can mingle, no sluts there)have two kids with a married man then expected Pedro to support her?

2793C8DC-1A52-425A-80F3-6702BF194FC2.png

I know nothing about her. Lucky me.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Some details on the new couples therapy spin-off.

Firstly, how can you renew something that hasn't even been on yet? And secondly, why? Same old same old by a different name with the same old haggard faces of the same old toxic people with the same ugly personalities that they've always had. I'm sick of the sight of these people.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

From Crazy Days and Nights, a dubious gossip site, comes this blind item:

“A star of a reality show on a channel known for the franchises that take place around the world, pulled a gun on his female significant other and pointed it at her head when they got into a fight two weeks ago. She thinks if she goes to the police, he will kill her.”

Guesses??

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 3
24 minutes ago, judylo said:

“A star of a reality show on a channel known for the franchises that take place around the world, pulled a gun on his female significant other and pointed it at her head when they got into a fight two weeks ago. She thinks if she goes to the police, he will kill her.”

Guesses??

That’s horrible.

I first thought of Geoffrey and Varya but isn’t he in prison?

• Like 3

The Egyptian guy is off, but would he have a gun? Maybe it’s Yohan—Danielle pushed him too far? I can’t see it being Rishi or Gabriel.  Now if it was a woman, with a knife …

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
12 hours ago, judylo said:

Guesses??

It's not clear from this whether the man is a current cast member or not, nor if the woman was a cast member or a new SO. None of the current cast members seem to be likely candidates, but a lot of the prior ones do.

• Like 3
  • Love 1