Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I found out today Amanda's husband, her mother and younger sister also died ...all three in the past three years.

UGH…what a heavy load. FUCK YOU TLC BIGTIME. Exploitation to the 900th degree.

• Like 1

Alright everyone, this was an exciting chat and the snark was on fire tonite! I hope to see you all around the forums! I cannot guarantee a promise I’ll make it here next week, because I’ll be in Brisbane (huge time difference). Preparing for my huge travel time of 22 hours tomorrow night!

…so, au revoir. Peace out. ✌️ 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My guess is Scott was never dating Lydia…they made it up to get Lydia screen time. The second girl was likely his girlfriend the whole time

Maybe Escott blew Lidia off after finding out it was a sex free week and instantly called his ex?

• Useful 1
13 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She should. She's very pretty. She could hook a better prospect. 

I'm not sure I follow their insecurities.  He's afraid that if she finds out it's going to take longer than originally expected, that she will dump him and find someone else.  How does that help her to get to USA sooner?  She'd just be starting all over again at square one with someone else, right?  And, how does this dude have anything to do with how long the visa process takes anyway?  It is what it is, I don't think the applicant has any power over the process.

15 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

FUCK YOU TLC BIGTIME. Exploitation to the 900th degree.

TLC is hot garbage, but I doubt that they sought out Amanda to exploit. Amanda is 100% responsible for her own exploitation by TLC and 100% culpable for the exploitation of her grieving children.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

It's pretty clear that Ana is using Matt to get to the US and Matt is using Ana as a beard. I couldn't put my finger on what bothered me about them as a couple, but something wasn't sitting right with me. This week's reveal that Matt is hyper-religious unlocked the mystery for me: Matt is potentially a victim of conversion "therapy" or he's feigned being straight well enough to avoid it, but still can't ever come out and needs a cover story. Ana is the cover story.

Jordan is really dislikeable. Even while she was being sweet to his mom, it was an obvious ploy to win favor. She's tried everything she can think of to trap that guy into marrying her and now she's PISSED that he still doesn't want to. She's trying to force him to be something he's not: husband material. 

Carlos and VaLentine stopped being interesting before this season ever started. Their story is just TLC trying to make "fetch" happen.

And now we're gonna keep following Baldy Beaver Chompers in the DR, too? No thanks. Interesting side note: here's a photo of Scott in drag and damned if he doesn't look like Kimbaaaaahhly's long lost twin sister.image.thumb.png.89140d928af471a48ed4664de16c03f5.png

• LOL 3
5 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

TLC is hot garbage, but I doubt that they sought out Amanda to exploit. Amanda is 100% responsible for her own exploitation by TLC and 100% culpable for the exploitation of her grieving children.

Agreed. She aired all her kids’ drama with the urn for the whole world to see.

2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

And now we're gonna keep following Baldy Beaver Chompers in the DR, too? No thanks. Interesting side note: here's a photo of Scott in drag and damned if he doesn't look like Kimbaaaaahhly's long lost twin sister.image.thumb.png.89140d928af471a48ed4664de16c03f5.png

OMG, this honestly scared me. I thought this WAS Kimbaaaly!

• LOL 1
On 6/13/2023 at 3:37 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

It's pretty clear that Ana is using Matt to get to the US and Matt is using Ana as a beard. I couldn't put my finger on what bothered me about them as a couple, but something wasn't sitting right with me. This week's reveal that Matt is hyper-religious unlocked the mystery for me: Matt is potentially a victim of conversion "therapy" or he's feigned being straight well enough to avoid it, but still can't ever come out and needs a cover story. Ana is the cover story.

Jordan is really dislikeable. Even while she was being sweet to his mom, it was an obvious ploy to win favor. She's tried everything she can think of to trap that guy into marrying her and now she's PISSED that he still doesn't want to. She's trying to force him to be something he's not: husband material. 

Carlos and VaLentine stopped being interesting before this season ever started. Their story is just TLC trying to make "fetch" happen.

How can it be that Scott looks better as a woman?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I’m just wondering what is so great about Sherlon  2.0 that Jordan would stay with him twelve years with no proposal and just now meeting his Mom and some family?!

I believe it is all in an effort to raise Jordan’s social media pre$ence. She needed an “interesting” story to become a conte$tant on the show. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I believe it is all in an effort to raise Jordan’s social media pre$ence. She needed an “interesting” story to become a conte$tant on the show. 

Yup, look at me, LOOK AT ME dammit !!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm available on only fans for the low monthly fee of $9.99 at www.famehoarslutassho.narcisist.90day.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
On 6/5/2023 at 8:42 PM, judylo said:

I refuse to believe April is a doctor. No way. And I know I’ve harped on it before, but all those wipes and sprays and she never wore a mask?

Exactly. As a doctor she knows about building natural immunity by being exposed to different germs unless a pandemic situation.

I would be more concerned about inhaling all these chemicals she using to spray and wipe than some unidentified germs in the room air.

Very bed advertisement for her as a professional 

• Love 2

God in Juan's shoes I'd run as fast as I could to get away from Jessica's whiny voice. Between her and the caterwauling of her kids I'd be climbing the walls. 

Well, Jordan, guess you can kiss your $$$ goodbye! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 6/16/2023 at 11:28 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

I’m just wondering what is so great about Sherlon  2.0 that Jordan would stay with him twelve years with no proposal and just now meeting his Mom and some family?!

I laughed hard when I found out what happened with Sherlon. We all called that one.

• Like 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I laughed hard when I found out what happened with Sherlon. We all called that one.

!!!! What happened? What did I miss?

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Filling up jugs with water. Riveting.

Well, it makes a nice change from the usual "packing a suitcase" or "driving to the airport" scenarios.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1