Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh yeah. Not for a moment do I doubt that Amber would never, ever shut up about how much she's sacrificed and what he owes her. 

Was thinking the same thing. Resentment city, throwing everything she’s done and sacrificed in his face.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Steven should just say "Bye Felicia" to Martine, and go on with his life, before she gets knocked up too. 

And she'd do it, too. Her desperation knows no bounds. 

Steven. Dump her. Its not like you'd be lonely for long. 

• Love 4

Just go home Martine. Seriously.

And Preggyanna....  She makes it sound like she and whatshisname have some long term relationship!  She's talking to him like he's her fiancee or something.

These PEOPLE!!!

The snark was really awesome, though!  Have a great rest of your week peeps!

• Love 6

Oh crap...Martine is playing the reactive abuse card. She's shoving, getting in his face, pushing his drink, blocking his path while she spews delusions. If he gets fed up and shoves her out of the way, she will shout that he abused her. 

• Love 6

Alright guys, this was so mach fun and I couldn't have done it without you all! Will see you next week in this exact same spot for more vacation dick and infuriating Americans! Will also see some of you around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh crap...Martine is playing the reactive abuse card. She's shoving, getting in his face, pushing his drink, blocking his path while she spews delusions. If he gets fed up and shoves her out of the way, she will shout that he abused her. 

That is totally unacceptable behavior, she is a disgusting POS.

• Love 3

Martine is just wasting her time. He's nice, but maybe too nice, and she will never trust him no matter where they live.  I know they've put three years into their relationship, but if she's suspicious of every text he receives  and of every woman he's around, she needs to let him go. Put both of them out of their misery.

Sorry if I ranted, but I don't get those two.

Alright, good night all! Enjoy the rest of the week!

I will be spending mine attempting to make my place look like Christmas once again, and not wanting to take it down again in January....

help...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Is there a 1000 lb sisters live chat? If anyone would know, @Pepper Mostly, you would!

I think there is one but that's one I miss. I find them utterly repellent. 

2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Martine is just wasting her time. He's nice, but maybe too nice, and she will never trust him no matter where they live.  I know they've put three years into their relationship, but if she's suspicious of every text he receives  and of every woman he's around, she needs to let him go. Put both of them out of their misery.

Exactly. And seriously, does she think Steven the husband in Miami is going to be the same guy as Steven the fun boyfriend in Barbados? Lord. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2