Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E07: Horror Night

• Start Topic

It's 'Horror Night' on 'Dancing with the Stars,' and viewers are in for a real treat as the remaining couples Monster Mash their way back to the ballroom for a fang-tastic night as they compete another week for the coveted Mirrorball Trophy.

Air date: Oct 25, 2021

Never thought of "Wicked Game" as a song for a horror-themed night, but in that context, especially that cover, it worked. Great dance ,too. 

Props to the costume department, too, those two are rocking that whole Hellraiser look. I've never seen that movie, it looks incredibly trippy. 

• Love 5
Just now, Annber03 said:

Never thought of "Wicked Game" as a song for a horror-themed night, but in that context, especially that cover, it worked. Great dance ,too. 

Props to the costume department, too, those two are rocking that whole Hellraiser look. I've never seen that movie, it looks incredibly trippy. 

It's defintely Trippy lol. I enjoyed it 

• Love 3

I learned about Devil's Night through a "Criminal Minds" episode once :p. Sounds like a pretty wild thing. 

I'm also with Kenya on spiders. Don't like them. At all. Nope. 

Odd song choice, given the theme of the movie they were dancing to (I could think of songs about spiders/bugs that would fit better), but I quite liked the dance itself :). 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, scenicbyway said:

Kenya’s dance was awkward? Maybe because it looks like she’s leading Brandon?

There was no energy to their dance. The whole dance felt robotic and awkward.

Edited by WildFlower87
  • Love 5

Really, really impressive choreography by Jenna and execution by them both. Kinda like they’re both professional dancers, huh?

Jojo has this in the bag

Edited by jette
to remove a random J
  • Love 10
Just now, jette said:

Really, really impressive choreography by Jenna and execution by them both. Kinda like they’re both professional dancers, huh?

Jojo has this in the bag  

J

Yeah it sucks. Hoping she's a shock boot later 

The tongue bath for Jojo the professional dancer 🙄🙄

• Love 10

I did not particularly enjoy the movie American Psycho, nor did I particularly enjoy that dance.

Cheryl seems like she has a little more energy tonight, at least...though she still seems to be tring to catch her breath.

• Love 4
Just now, Josh371982 said:

Disappointed Cody and Cheryl aren't dancing to a song in the movie "American Psycho"

I was gonna say, I've not seen that movie (I haven't seen any of the movies people danced to thus far tonight, actually), but I know that there's musical references in it. I know there's a whole thing with Huey Lewis in there. So yeah, that would've made sense. 

Again, though, good dance. Also, the stuff with Cody and his boyfriend in the pre-dance segment was cute. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

I was gonna say, I've not seen that movie (I haven't seen any of the movies people danced to thus far tonight, actually), but I know that there's musical references in it. I know there's a whole thing with Huey Lewis in there. So yeah, that would've made sense. 

Again, though, good dance. Also, the stuff with Cody and his boyfriend in the pre-dance segment was cute. 

Oh yeah I haven't watched the whole thing but I know the character just loves Music like Huey Lewis and Phill Collins/Genesis 

• Love 1

Cody’s dance was better but there’s still something odd to me about his posture - like he needs to bring his shoulders down. Is Cheryl just not catching it? I feel like he’d be better served by a different partner, I haven’t been super impressed with her choreography this season.

I also don’t know that I’d want my partner to dedicate an American Psycho themed dance to me. “Thanks babe, how about you save it for the next one though, yeah?”

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

I don’t even care that JoJo’s a dancer; she and Jenna are so much fun to watch.

I loved Cody and Cheryl tonight.

I did not enjoy Kenya and Brandon, although I don’t know why.

The Miz was pretty good.

I can't enjoy Jojo and Jenna when she can do no wrong in Judges and Production eyes. Just fast forward to the end already lol

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kitcloudkicker said:

I also don’t know that I’d want my partner to dedicate an American Psycho themed dance to me. “Thanks babe, how about you save it for the next one though, yeah?”

LOL, I thought about that, too. How...romantic :p? 

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, kitcloudkicker said:

Right? Tyra said it was awesome or something and I was like, "Is it, though?"

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Josh371982 said:

Jimmie and Emma paying tribute to A Quiet Place? Ummmmm should there be any music?

Didn't Peta and Nyle do a contemporary with no music, once? To show what it was always like for him?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Josh371982 said:

That song doesn't fit a movie like "The Purge" 

Seriously, the song choices tonight are very odd. 

ETA: Case in point..."Hound Dog"? For Cujo? Really

Edited by Annber03
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Didn't Peta and Nyle do a contemporary with no music, once? To show what it was always like for him?

They did part of a Paso with no music. The dance starts about 2:15 and the silent part starts about 3:20.

• Love 4

Really Derrick? You don't know why she was in the bottom 2 last week? No guesses? 

I missed the first half of the show, I just tuned in. Her dance was good.... but I really might have been swayed because I'm obsessed with the song they danced to. It warms my 90's music loving heart. It reminds me of so many songs I loved in the 90s. 

• Love 1

Melora's dad was in Cujo? Huh. 

Credit to them for making the song work with the dance/theme, though...even if they look a bit more like they've stepped out of Night of the Living Dead instead of Cujo :p. 

• Love 4

Is Beetlejuice being Honored tonight? If so I need the Beetlejuice theme, Day-O or Jump in the Line DAMMIT!!

Just now, kitcloudkicker said:

I don’t know how you give Melora an 8 when you gave Cody all 9s. I felt like she seemed like she lost a little bit of energy towards the end but it was waaaay better than Cody.

Probably trying to appease his fanbase. He might eliemate one of the better dancers for all we know 

• Love 3