Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E14: Country Chaos

• Start Topic

With only two weeks until Decision Day, the couples travel to a ranch in the country for a break from their everyday lives.  Will the time away be the dreamy escape they're hoping for, or a trip down a rocky road?

Airs Wednesday Oct 20 at 8:00PM EDT

As always, this is a spoiler-free episode. If it did not happen yet, please do not discuss.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Oh I loved that Brett and Bao got their own rooms. Glad Brett spoke up since Ryan was so mean in the car … I just wish Johnny had been the one to sleep on the couch 

snd yes, I was the one that said Johnny should suck it up… But Brett shouldn’t have to. She’s been consistently trying to put 100% in 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Lacy4u said:

I've noticed that when the wives have discussions together, Myrla just sits back and listens like a fly on the wall. She seldom ever offers any advice and barely seems interested in conversing with the other ladies. She seems uncomfortable around the other women (possibly moreso disinterested). It makes me think of when Homer Simpson disappears backwards into the shrubs. That's Myrla in a nutshell.

She considers them beneath her. Complains about an activity she wanted.  Couldn’t wear a cowboy hat like the rest of them 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 11

That horse pace would bore the bejeebers outta me! Except I would never have ridden a horse. Nope. 

Oh, here comes the "Myrla is Difficult" theme. She totally co-operated with the horse ride. I guess unlike other human beings she's  not allowed to be anything but Pollyanna. 

6 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

She considers them beneath her 

Maybe she doesn't feel adequate about offering advice. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 3
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Lacy4u said:

I've noticed that when the wives have discussions together, Myrla just sits back and listens like a fly on the wall. She seldom ever offers any advice and barely seems interested in conversing with the other ladies. She seems uncomfortable around the other women (possibly moreso disinterested). It makes me think of when Homer Simpson disappears backwards into the shrubs. That's Myrla in a nutshell.

I think Myrla's just more laid back than the other women.  I did notice her nodding a little when Bao was talking.  I'd say she's just disinterested.

• Love 1

Wow!   Michaelia is learning that we should use words instead of showing how we feel  Otherwise known as don’t act out.  I think this is what they try to teach in pre-K  “use words, use words”.  don’t just bite another kid.

Unfortunately Michaela is just talking because she hasn’t learned a damn thing because she’s going to act out like crazy. It’s just gonna take a couple more minutes for her to act out how she feels like a tantruming two year old. 

• Love 10

I think Bao is very bright and she's had a history where she recognizes--rightfully so--an unfeeling, callous partner. I hope she rejects him because it will be a learning experience for her. She needs an easy-going, larger-thinking man who isn't wrapped up in himself. She deserves much more. (Of course, Johnny will try to establish that he is rejecting her, but we all know what the truth is.)

2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Good.  Ryan is getting his own medicine from Brett.  How does it feel?  

He's clearly out of ideas.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

She considers them beneath her. Complains about an activity she wanted.  Couldn’t wear a cowboy hat like the rest of them 

She’s getting annoying.  Everything is about her, and he sees everything.  He says something, and she just stares and doesn’t give him the time of day.  She just sticks to her way of thinking.

• Love 3

Batshit crazy Michaela is absolutely right.  Why in the bluedillyfuck hell would it make sense for them to get divorced and then "get to know each other" like Zack is proposing?  Like she said, he already knows who she is.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
27 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

But at least her hat said "Mrs."! (Brett had no hat on at times.)

Ryan said he was "disappointed " that only Bao (Read: "Not Brett." Never mind no-one else shot the rifles, but whatever.) joined him.

Now see, when Myrla speaks like that, it's  a COMPLAINT. DANGER,  NEGATIVE, WILL ROBINSON! 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

Batshit crazy Michaela is absolutely right.  Why in the bluedillyfuck hell would it make sense for them to get divorced and then "get to know each other" like Zack is proposing?  Like she said, he already knows who she is.  

Zach is naive. He doesn't realize that it's ok to run like heck from her!

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

For these two it wouldn’t.  For someone like Brett and Ryan maybe. 

• Love 1

Ugh. Michaela. Ugh. I’m watching on a delay, so haven’t seen the rave out yet, but her constant fake-ass pontificating and ‘wise advice’ to the other couples — like she’s got life all figured out — is grotesque. 🤮

Myrla - I’ve said it before - PUT DOWN THE DAMN PHONE! So annoying & rude. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, ChiMama said:

Ugh. Michaela. Ugh. I’m watching on a delay, so haven’t seen the rave out yet, but her constant fake-ass pontificating and ‘wise advice’ to the other couples — like she’s got life all figured out — is grotesque. 🤮

Myrla - I’ve said it before - PUT DOWN THE DAMN PHONE! So annoying & rude. 

Michaela: Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde. Who is she this moment????

• Love 3