Type keyword(s) to search

Gino and Jasmine

• Start Topic

Her "Goodbye/Hand Me the Cheque" dinner with Dane was allegedly on Valentines Day, just days before she was leaving for the US.  It's late winter/early spring in the footage of her in Michigan - no leaves on the trees, remnants of snow on the ground. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 9/5/2023 at 9:44 AM, MrBuhBye said:

If you scroll up to August 30 she is in Michigan with him.  It’s all so fake.

Their arguments are so trivial and unrealistic. Doesn't Gino get tired of Jasmine making up scenarios to lose her s++t over? Her mental health excuses for her behaviour are also an insult to anyone suffering true issues. Jasmine seems too comfortable playing the psychotic fiance, and I'm not sure of Gino's reasons for tolerating her. He's clearly not attracted to her in the way she expected.

On 11/28/2023 at 12:21 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

The randomness of where she pinned the brooch bothered me so much.

Same! It shouldn't bother me, but it's placed in the wrong area, entirely. It makes no sense, not that brooches are supposed to... Doesn't she have ANY friends who can help out?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 11/15/2023 at 6:44 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I have a hard time thinking he is an engineer who designs cars shudder.

Mind you, Gino gives me Asperger's vibes when he misses major social cues. If this were the case, Gino would make an excellent designer/ technician, etc.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Question: Would production step in if Jasmine started stabbing Gino with that bigass butcher knife in her hand, or would they just film Gino being stabbed?

Seriously.  Would they be like "we're just here observing" or would they actually STEP IN and STOP Jasmine from stabbing Gino?

I'm so curious.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Question: Would production step in if Jasmine started stabbing Gino with that bigass butcher knife in her hand, or would they just film Gino being stabbed?

Seriously.  Would they be like "we're just here observing" or would they actually STEP IN and STOP Jasmine from stabbing Gino?

I'm so curious.

They have stepped in to break up fights, so I imagine they would try to intervene.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I detest both of these characters.  Ugh…..the way they treat each other, especially Jasmine…..i think she’s worse…..it’s blasphemy for them to wed.  Just disgusting, imo.  Their contentions of devotion are disgraceful.  Please make them go away!  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I know you’ll be shocked to learn that at the Tell All, Jasmine lets it be known that she’s bisexual, has a big crush on Nikki and would consider having Nikki’s baby or some such thing. (From The Daily Mail—I am having difficulty linking it). Jasmine is a genius when it comes to finding the next hook for yet another season on this shitshow.

• Like 5
On 2/27/2024 at 9:34 PM, goofygirl said:

So what's she screaming about on the tell-all???  Happiness sure didn't last very long!

Gino must have talked to the lady taking his order at McDonald's.

They showed some very graphic footage of his bachelor party and she went completely mad. Said he doesn't desire her the way he did the strippers or some bullshit like that.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

I'm just watching the tell all, and I am sick and tired of Jasmine bringing up situations that either didn't happen or she's exaggerating them X 100. Her screeching voice alone makes me fast forward through her and Gino's discussions. I wish 90 day Fiance would ban them from the show.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
On 3/9/2024 at 4:08 PM, magemaud said:

You, too, can have a bangin' bod!

https://jazzy-fitness.com/

edited to add: Jasmine was photographed at a Planet Fitness this past week IN MICHIGAN. 

I didn't see any disclaimer about her new protein line. Those who aren't 90 dayers need to know that powder is not gonna get you her rack or backside only the plastic surgeon will.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 2/27/2024 at 6:34 PM, goofygirl said:

So what's she screaming about on the tell-all???  Happiness sure didn't last very long!

Gino must have talked to the lady taking his order at McDonald's.

It's bad enough that they make up scenarios for Jasmine to scream about, but panty-gate was beyond ridiculous. I assume jasmine arranged that BUT if she didn't, and some "viewer" left it at the door, there's something seriously wrong here. I'd have cameras everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yep, that snit-fit she threw at the reunion was ridiculous.  I actually think Jasmin's addicted to RAGE.  Chica needs some serious psychotherapy STAT!

And so does Gino....  He puts up with that crapola!

• Like 4
(edited)

So, on the previews for HEA,  Jaz and Gino acting shocked that they can't get her kids in the U.S.    They had to know that putting them on the visa application was the easier way to get the kids here, and that waiting this long screws everything up for the request to get the kids visas.   

You have to do it when you apply to come here permanently, and bring them with you, from what I've read.  I'm betting it's all a storyline, and the kids were never coming here.   Or if you apply later it can take years, after the children reach an age where they can no longer piggy back your visa application.  

And will they let the kids here if the custodial parent says no?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, on the previews for HEA,  Jaz and Gino acting shocked that they can't get her kids in the U.S.    They had to know that putting them on the visa application was the easier way to get the kids here, and that waiting this long screws everything up for the request to get the kids visas.    You have to do it when you apply to come here permanently, and bring them with you, from what I've read.  I'm betting it's all a storyline, and the kids were never coming here.   

Well "the kids" have only just become her main priority after having only been mentioned in passing on previous occasions so yeah ok Jizzmin, NOW they're important. Probably news to Gino as much as the rest of us.

18 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, on the previews for HEA,  Jaz and Gino acting shocked that they can't get her kids in the U.S.    They had to know that putting them on the visa application was the easier way to get the kids here, and that waiting this long screws everything up for the request to get the kids visas.    You have to do it when you apply to come here permanently, and bring them with you, from what I've read.  I'm betting it's all a storyline, and the kids were never coming here.   

I totally agree!  I don't think Jasmin ever actually thought her kids were moving to Michigan to be with her.  I think it's just another bullshit storyline they're trying to sell us.  I'm getting so tired of them both!!

• Like 8

So she mentions them once a season & all of a sudden they're a priority? I'm not surprised Gino left them off the paperwork if she hardly mentions them, he probably forgot they exist.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Jasmine has set up an Amazon Wish list so fans can send gifts for Juance’s 12th birthday! 

edited to add a couple of things on the list: $ 200 sneakers and a 7" Amazon Fire tablet. 

IMG_5692.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6

I'd say I'm shocked that Jasmine thinks that the general public should pay for her kid's birthday presents, but then again, she's hitched her wagon to the cheapest idiot she could find, so I doubt Gino is ponying up for a gift for that kid. I'm so sick of these two, and to be honest, most of the tired AF morons on this show.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 5/28/2024 at 10:21 AM, magemaud said:

Jasmine has set up an Amazon Wish list so fans can send gifts for Juance’s 12th birthday! 

IMG_5692.jpeg

Groceries and gas prices are out of control. Interest rates are in record high territory. But Jasmine is asking for us to help with her sons birthday. Sure let me run on over to Amazon for you!

• Angry 5
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
On 5/30/2024 at 1:31 PM, Frozendiva said:

I read he is an actor and has had a few small roles. He goes by the name of Matt Branis. Supposedly they met working out at Planet Fitness in November and Gino kicked her out in December. Now they are living together in the Detroit area. This could all be a publicity stunt cooked up by Jasmine. She and Gino were filmed in January at the Last Resort so maybe the "other man" will figure into their fake story line. 

Edited to add: He uses his full name on IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4515325/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1

This HAS to be another run of Jasmin's to become FAMOUS....  She'll do and SAY anything to get her farther along in the fame game.  She and Nutalee should get the same manager/PR team.

• Like 3