Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E05:The Strategist or the Loyalist LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

So...shan and liana will be in the end and one will win. It will be a girls alliance. Ricard goes home tonight. But will be girls alliance with really a black girls alliance for the win. Already telegraphed and I KNOW that's what will happen (after BB and cook out...Survivor going one step farther for black female win). Willing to bet money. 

I know this build up is going to be useless and Genie is probably going, but I'd love to be surprised.

I will say J.D.s extra vote has been the most exciting game of musical advantages at UA.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

I don’t like combined Immunity and Reward because too much time to waste in the 2d 1/2 hour.  It was 7:30p CST when the first challenge was over.  Way too much filler time — plus I like the challenges so more is better than less IMO.

• Love 2

I'd love for something dramatic to happen like Ricard burns the advantage or it gets outed that they tricked Genie about the idol.  

So Genie knows Ricard and Shan have been tight and still decided to share the idol with them?

Edited by LadyChatts
1 minute ago, Lamima said:

Ricard is going. Shan had to find reason and she did. 

I wish.

I just see Genie going because Ricard/Shan are too stubborn to change their plans, and then they get split up next week to go on the other two tribes and they both shit talk each other on their new tribes.

Genuinely, if Shan uses her idol, I would not blame her and I don't think it would be stupid. When you can only vote between three people, it's way better to waste the idol and be safe than keep the idol and be sorry.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wish.

I just see Genie going because Ricard/Shan are too stubborn to change their plans, and then they get split up next week to go on the other two tribes and they both shit talk each other on their new tribes.

Ricard having the advantage is reason enough for Shan to keep him.  Now she just has to hope he actually follows through and gives it back to her.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wish.

Agreed. Also I don’t want to get my hopes up about losing Ricard.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I'd love for something dramatic to happen like Ricard burns the advantage or it gets outed that they tricked Genie about the idol.  

So Genie knows Ricard and Shan have been tight and still decided to share the idol with them?

I wonder why Genie didn't go back and look for the idol after hearing the other people say the phrases?

• Love 2

How does that advantage rightfully belong to Shan any more than it does Ricard?

She took it from JD in an underhanded way. That's why Ricard feels totally justified in keeping it.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4

I'm never getting my hopes up about Ricard and Shan leaving until it happens.

Genie deserved to go because she had opportunities to save herself and she blew them-even knowing that Ricard/Shan were a tight duo.  This was just horrible game play.  

I also hope Ricard doesn't give Shan the advantage back.  I need some drama this season.  I haven't even had a bitter boot yet.  Where's Michaela punching a tree on her way down the walk of shame when I need her?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

Except for Naseer’s adorable joy about finding the idol and him telling us that his daughter made idols at home and hid them so he’d learn how to hunt and find them, this was a spectacularly boring episode IMO.  

• Love 5