Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E06: Grease Night

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Josh371982 said:

A foxtrot to "Summer Lovin"? Um ok. 

LOL, my mom said something similar. She was like. "I never thought of this song for a foxtrot."

Olivia looked cute in the Sandy getup. 

• Love 2

Tyra has only just now seen Grease? WTF. 

1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

LOL, my mom said something similar. She was like. "I never thought of this song for a foxtrot."

Olivia looked cute in the Sandy getup. 

Agree with your mom. And yes she did. She looks like Lori Loughlin just had a mini me 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Josh371982 said:

Vinesse Waltz to "Look at me I'm Sandra Dee"? 

That was odd, yeah :p. But Melora was having a lot of fun with it, which made it entertaining :D. My sister and mom thought it might work better if JoJo and Jenna had danced to this song, though, since this is a song that's just done by the girls in the movie. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

That was odd, yeah :p. But Melora was having a lot of fun with it, which made it entertaining :D. My sister and mom thought it might work better if JoJo and Jenna had danced to this song, though, since this is a song that's just done by the girls in the movie. 

Yeah, that would have made more sense. 

Edit: Wiki says they're doing the Reprise.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

So just to recap, everyone, the men are playing Danny and the women are playing Sandy in these dances. Y'know, just in case nobody got that yet. 

Melora was Rizzo...as a curly blonde...

Edited by ams1001
Just now, ams1001 said:

Melora was Rizzo

True. Should've clarified that I was talking about the couples who've danced to Danny/Sandy songs thus far - I was just poking fun at how they keep having to reiterate that point in those pre-dance packages :p. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

Whoa, they want Iman gone?  Or do they want his fans to vote harder?  Because I thought that was better than 7s.

I'm betting on wanting him gone sadly. Probably don't want him potentially taking out one of their favs 

See Now the Jive fits for Greased Lightin

• Love 2

OK, when the season started, I rolled my eyes at Miz cause I just wasn't crazy about a wrestler, but after tonight, I'd be OK with him winning.  The dance was great, and he's a total softy about his wife!  Loved it!

• Love 10

Is Frankie Vali still alive? Amanda and Alan are obviously doing Beauty School Dropout

1 minute ago, irisheyes said:

OK, when the season started, I rolled my eyes at Miz cause I just wasn't crazy about a wrestler, but after tonight, I'd be OK with him winning.  The dance was great, and he's a total softy about his wife!  Loved it!

As someone who watches Miz and Mrs, They are a lovely couple the love he has for her totally shows 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Josh371982 said:

Is Frankie Vali still alive? Amanda and Alan are obviously doing Beauty School Dropout

He is.  He’s 89, though…Correction!  Alexa says 89, Google says 81.  He looks and sounds fantastic, though!

Edited by CraftyHazel
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

He is! 87 years old, according to Wikipedia. 

Oh cool! I figure he's there to sing it or someone else notable so I was wondering if he was still alive 

Frankie Avalon! D'oh 

Edited by Josh371982
  • Love 3

I love this theme night, and they are all doing a great job.  I have been impressed with the sets and costumes this season.  Tyra is even somewhat less annoying  tonight and putting the focus on others for once.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Fostersmom said:

Oh Suni, I see you getting knocked for this. She's missing his energy. 

I agree. Sasha is feeling the music and is full of energy. Suni still comes off going through the motions. She's doing the dance moves but with zero energy or flavor.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4