Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3: 1000 Pounds of Live Chat

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No future social or other media is allowed in the live chat.  Please do not post anything that was unknown at the time of filming. 

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Sproutlet said:

Dr. Smith looks pissed. And I'm not buying the Zoom excuse. She can connect just fine for YouTube and social media, but she has no connection for therapy? Pft. 

She asked politely! She said that like she deserves a cookie for fucks sake. she had every excuse but "the dog ate it". She won't even look at him. 

1 minute ago, Yoginin said:

I think Tammy is worse then Amanda am I the only one rolls their eyes at Amy going to Amanda for weight loss advice

You are not! I damn near lost my teeth when it was revealed that Amanda's has WLS. She must weigh 300 pounds. 

"I'm blunt, I have no filter" is shorthand for "I'm an asshole". 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Omg Why is that baby playing with a garbage can  🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

2 minutes ago, kathyk24 said:

I don't know why Amy is doing something nice for Tammy. Tammy does nothing for her.

I was just to say something 

Edited by Yoginin
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Sproutlet said:

Dr. Smith looks pissed. And I'm not buying the Zoom excuse. She can connect just fine for YouTube and social media, but she has no connection for therapy? Pft. 

@Sproutlet, I thought the exact same thing....she's constantly on YouTube (not to mention looking for "boyfriends" on Feeder sites....yet she can't Zoom.  Such BS!

I'm glad Dr. Smith cut her loose.  She has no interest in losing weight, ever IMHO.

• Love 8

The Live Chat is closed.  

I now see why Tammy is like she is.  Her siblings are the biggest wussies I’ve ever seen.  Omg, they draw the line, walk away and then go back and kiss her butt. Over and over!  They are crazy!  She plays  them like a fiddle.  Their overindulgence of her tempter tantrums has created that crap.  I have no sympathy for them.  They helped build that hot mess.  No wonder Tammy didn’t like rehab.  No one would baby a spoiled grown woman like that.  Ridiculous!

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 11

This is unwatchable. Why are they catering to this selfish nasty person and spending all their time talking about her and to her? And making some poor guy drive 6+ hours there and back to get her? They should have let her sleep in the van all night. This is ridiculous. 

• Love 12

Her siblings are just as messed up as she is.  They need to attend counseling to learn how what they do towards Tammy is hurting her not helping. They couldn’t cripple her anymore, if they cut off her legs.  They have created that situation through years of begging her and tolerating her meltdowns.  It’s sad.  They should have allowed her to grow up, but they keep her at a child’s level.   

Amy has a terrible sounding cough……deep and rattling sound.  Man……

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Her siblings are just as messed up as she is.  They need to attend counseling to learn how what they do towards Tammy is hurting her not helping. They couldn’t cripple her anymore, if they cut off her legs.  They have created that situation through years of begging her and tolerating her meltdowns.  It’s sad.  They should have allowed her to grow up, but they keep her at a child’s level.   

Amy has a terrible sounding cough……deep and rattling sound.  Man……

Yep, textbook enablers right there.

• Love 4

Tammy acts like every addict on Intervention. It’s time to give her some bottom lines and stick to them. Stop enabling her to kill herself comfortably.  Let her see what it’s like to really be ‘left alone.’

Amy has definitely eaten through her operation. That sleeve is a football by now. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

When that guy walked into that hotel room and asked how Tammy was doing………I just got this eerie feeling that one day she’s not going to be ok.

What?  Their family has trouble voicing their feelings?  That’s not true, imo.  And that mountain shouldn’t have altitude that’s that high to cause breathing issues.  Hmmm…. 

• Love 2

Not enjoying this at all. How much time are they going to devote to Tammy’s tantrums and then the family talking endlessly about her when she leaves. Enough already. Everyone needs to stop catering to this abusive disturbed woman. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I wish someone would get permission from TLC or just go rogue and tell Tammy flat out that the family can do the show without her.  Let her chew on that.  That would get her attention.  She thinks she’s running the show.  They need to dethrone her.  

• Love 7