Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3: 1000 Pounds of Live Chat

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No future social or other media is allowed in the live chat.  Please do not post anything that was unknown at the time of filming. 

• Start Topic

It's the live chat thread for season 3.  Watch live and chat along with fellow posters.  Catch the show on TV, TLC.com watch live option or Discovery+.  Warm up your fingers and grab your snacks.  Amy and Tammy are joined by brother Chris and their sister Amanda as well as Amy's ever-so-quiet husband, Michael and adorable baby.

New season starts 2021.11.15 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RedDelicious said:

Wow. Tammy is even more of an ungrateful asshole than I ever thought possible. FU Tammy. 

She returned home so she can have Tammy and Michael wait on her.  How many times have we seen that on 600 PL where people don't lose weight because they want people to wait on them.

• Love 7

Apparently, they just need to accept that Tammy will not be around much longer and let her go.  I guess they try to work with her some, because it creates content for the show and they can use the money.  She really is hardcore into that junk food.  She can’t even pretend to like eating better, moving more and losing weight.  She’s miserable unless eating takeout.  

• Love 2

I just don’t care to see anything further from Tammy.  I’m not sure if she has some kind of brain damage oh what’s going on, but these continuous hookups with random men, while her sister cares for her and her brother hauls her around, is just disgusting.   She doesn’t seem to have any interest in weight loss.  It’s very disturbing to see her that way.   

• Love 10

Tammy is a tremendous burden on her family.  And she's so demanding & ungrateful, a real nasty-ass bitch.  So while Amy is calling to get Tammy's prescriptions because she won't do it herself,  Tammy's outside playing games for YouTube.  Move out to your own house Amy.  

Sorry to hear that Chris gained back all the weight he lost in season 2.  I thought he was close to getting a bypass. 

OMG Tammy's got herself a new fat fetishist feeder, just like the other guy.  There's no hope.  Zero.  2 months in fat rehab did nothing.  

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

She returned home so she can have Tammy and Michael wait on her.  How many times have we seen that on 600 PL where people don't lose weight because they want people to wait on them.

The look on Tammy's face when they gave her the cooktop was priceless. Pure shock & disgust that her family actually expects her to cook her own meals and take care of herself.

Queen Tammy absolutely uses her weight to control her family.

• Love 10

The only options Amy and Tammy’s brother have is to stop helping her any and let the county know that she’s in an apt with no way to prepare food, bathe herself, etc.  and let whatever happens happen or keep keeping her afloat, so they can all get a paycheck from TLC.  

• Love 6

S03.E07: The Moment of Truth

Chris faces the ultimate weigh-in to get approved for bariatric surgery. With Tammy's weight at a standstill, Amy and Michael make a life-altering decision. The family's fears about Tammy's choice in partners are realized.

Original air date 2021.12.27

I'm happy Chris is getting surgery, but he really doesn't look much smaller yet.      Tammy was so ticked when she just maintained her weight, and Chris got approved.      Tammy was totally enraged when Chris got approved for surgery.     I can only imagine what will happen when Amy and Michael announce they're moving.   

So, is that the other sister driving Tammy around?    Those tie-dyed outfits are making me dizzy, and cold shoulder tie-dye on Misty is really awful.    

Chris and his wife, and everyone else having their mask under their nose is so irritating.     I think they should have waited until Chris lost more weight, and even a liquid only prescribed diet would help.     That poor Da Vinci robot is having to do a lot of work on Chris.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

Brunch. Sweet Jesus. 

Oooh, does Tammy feel left out? What the fuck people? She's a grown woman and she weighs over 600 pounds! Its not like he got a lollipop and she didn't. 

Tammy wants everyone to be grateful that she's not bed bound. She just naturally expects that they'd all devote themselves to her care. She sucks. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tammy wants everyone to be grateful that she's not bed bound. She just naturally expects that they'd all devote themselves to her care. She sucks. 

She seems so limited. My family wouldn't lift a finger if I were literally lying in the street. I'm starting to feel lucky that they are such shits. I never, ever make plans that include counting on anybody else.  It wouldn't occur to count on anyone to look after me! Maybe I'm living at the other end of Crazy Street. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7