Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3: 1000 Pounds of Live Chat

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No future social or other media is allowed in the live chat.  Please do not post anything that was unknown at the time of filming. 

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

How old are these guys and how old is Tammy? I take back any nice thing I said about Rob driving her home.  You never look Gucci Tammy. What do these guys get out of hanging with her?

Free booze. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Didn’t Amy say this house was 30 minutes away? So Tammy let them drive her all the way out there just to sit in the car? If you were hungover, you were hungover before you ever got in the car. What an asshole.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

S03.E11: End of an Era

Amy and Michael finally move out of the duplex, while Tammy's partying phase takes a turn for the worse. Amanda tries to get through to her sister before it's too late, and Amy's in for a rude awakening at her annual check up with Dr. Procter.

Original air date 2022.01.24

Season finale. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

OMG - the ignorance that is Mama...

"This ovulating stuff...that don't mean nothin'.  When the good Lord's ready for you to have it, he'll give it to you."

And we wonder where misinformation comes from.  :-(

• Love 7

I am glad they showed a before picture of Amy because I needed to remember how much bigger she was. That being said, she needs to get back to losing weight.  I did like that the Dr Chris is seeing talked about working with the nutritionist. I had no idea that after the surgery people might get cravings for food they didn’t crave before. 

• Love 7

S03.E12: Never Say Never

Amy sees a paediatric dietitian and faces some difficult truths about Gage's diet. Dr. Smith makes a house call and confronts Tammy about her partying lifestyle. While on the road with Chris, Tammy's health hits a dangerous low point.

It's the end of the season as we know it, and I feel fine!

Original air date 2022.01.31

• LOL 4

The doctor didn’t advise her to not get pregnant because he didn’t think she couldn’t take care of two children. He told her not to get pregnant immediately because he’d just sliced her stomach open. She’s such a dummy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

The 8 bottles of hard liquor a week, are we really talking 750ml (5ths) of hard liquor or those itty bitty single shot bottles sold at the register? This is 1 time I hope Tammy IS lying.

Notice Tammy physically rocking backing & forth while talking to & about Dr. Smith? That's a self soothing behavior/kid's do that & baby's love to be rocked. 

• Love 6