Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E05: Disney Villains Night

• Start Topic

Amazing that vastly Overrated Billie Ellish gets played on Disney night. Isn't there a Villian song in Peter Pan? Also I'm not eager to hear Be Prepared potentially be horribly covered by the Band 

Edited by Josh371982
  • Love 2

Jimmie continues to make me smile, and I loved that dance.  It can’t have been easy having to learn to use those hooks, either; even if they blunted them beyond safety, they still have to be heavy, they change the length of his arms and how he can use his hands, etc.  I think he did a great job and deserved the 9s.

They couldn’t have found anything Belle-like for Cheryl to wear?  And I like Cheryl and Cody, but that was good but not stellar.

I actually think Tyra looks better tonight than she has looked in her two seasons on this show.  She has a gorgeous face but her wigs usually look like she bought them off a $3.00 drag queen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Let me guess Production darlings Jojo and Olivia will go last or one of them will. Also seeing Emma looking like a Sexy AF Tinker bell reminded me that on OUAT they hinted of Hook and Tinkerbell hooking up in the past 

Edited by Josh371982
  • Love 1

Love that song and the mood that was set! Gleb has finally put the sleeze aside to choreograph lovely dances for Mel C. Gosh he’s pretty and Mel C can dance!

10s incoming for Jojo.

Edited by jette
Spellcheck hates Gleb
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Tyras opening outfit looks like they ran out of time?

This is the thing that annoys me the most about “the Tyra outfits.” She acts like they’re haute couture but they look like someone dragged them out of a bargain bin at a Spirit Halloween.

The show does a decent job on most everyone else’s costumes so you have to wonder if they hate her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I can see the hectic critique about JoJo's dance, but I still thought it was pretty fun overall. I also like the contrasting pink and blue of her and Jenna's costumes. 

Edited by Annber03
  • Love 2

Omygoodness! That was fabulous from Iman and Daniela. I think it really was a moment I’ll remember - like Cheryl and Drew’s Save a Horse,Ride a Cowboy dance. 

This season started with a whimper for me, thanks to Tyra’s insistence on making it all about herself, but it certainly is banging along. 

• Love 3

Melora and Artem need a prize for Best Facial Expressions.

"That was actually Melora's voice. She was singing." Thanks, Tyra, for clarifying. 🙄

A 10 from Len? I didn't expect her to be first, I'll admit.

• Love 6

Ahahaha, oh, wow, dang, that was a really entertaining dance from the Miz there. I love how he literally looked like he was carrying his prey around. I really liked that a lot. 

Tonight's been quite fun thus far, lot of great dances. 

• Love 5

Me, too, Josh. Really thought Jojo would get 10s first, her message and dance background certainly helps. But partnered with the already frantic Jenna, the critique to slow down is valid. 

Melora and Jimmie are my favorites. Love that she sang vocals for her dance tonight and that Jimmie sang along with the vocals on heroes night. 

• Love 3