Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

There are working parents all over the world who make it work. Jesus, these people. There are these places, called day cares. There are people, called nannies. You do not have to rely strictly on your parents to provide child care.

In Yara’s défense …not that I am a fan….I think this may be cultural. I know many Eastern European grandparents who drop everything to care for the grandkids. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Andrei seems to really have a hate on for Jovi….I wonder what is going on there? 

I get the feeling that Andrei has to have contempt for someone, at least one person, in the same room with him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Excuse me, Yara's boob job was a medical emergency. What if she was in a plane crash or a car wreck and her boobs were too small to serve as an effective flotation device?

I don’t like how Gwen is giving her shit for making a choice regarding her own body. If she wants to change up her boobs, that’s her own decision. Not a topic for anyone else to weigh in on.

I think she left herself open to comments from Gwen because she dumped Myla on her for a few weeks.   If you are being called on to step up and help for a non medical emergency on short notice, you do have the right to talk.   A car wreck or other type of medical emergency is a different story.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, OneGuy said:

I get the feeling that Andrei has to have contempt for someone, at least one person, in the same room with him.

Then he should focus his contempt on Ed like the rest of us. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

In Yara’s défense …not that I am a fan….I think this may be cultural. I know many Eastern European grandparents who drop everything to care for the grandkids. 

If they can do so. The former Russian coworker had her kid at 43 and expected mama to raise it. Mama was in her 70s and passed out once.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2

That Milf Manor show is some degenerate shit. TLC has reached a new low. I may make it through one more full episode and then I’m out. This shit is HORRIBLE.

TLC. The Learning Channel.

One episode of MILF was enough for me.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

That Milf Manor show is some degenerate shit. TLC has reached a new low. I may make it through one more full episode and then I’m out. This shit is HORRIBLE.

Kudos to be able to sit thru a whole episode. I couldn't.  I think most of them if not all were in on it. One MILF is divorced from an actor.  

Shut up Pred.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1

Say what you will about Jovi but I believe he is the only male 90 day cast mate who has a good job and makes a good living at a job he enjoys.  Does Yara have a job other than her online sales?

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Emmeline said:

Say what you will about Jovi but I believe he is the only male 90 day cast mate who has a good job and makes a good living at a job he enjoys.  Does Yara have a job other than her online sales?

Nope, she just resells cheap Chinese stuff.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

That bad huh?

It would not surprise if there was an episode where there is a room mix up and some of the sons wind up hooking up with their moms. It's that bad.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 2
Just now, Emmeline said:

The kid is what - 2?

If Jovi is making decent coin and Yara can make some extra cash from online shit sales, place the kid part time in nursery school. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is Gwen their sole resource? Find a reputable day care or hire a part time nanny. This whole conversation is ridiculous.

Pepper, they don’t want any strangers with Mylah. It will cut in to Yara’s designer budget.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I lasted two minutes!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

That bad huh?

When you watch blindfolded mothers feeling each son’s body from his lower torso up to his shoulders in order to determine which one is their son, then it’s the lowest of the low. 

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 2

When you watch blindfolded mothers feeling each son’s body from his lower torso up to his shoulders, then it’s the lowest of the low. 

Have you met Angela from 90DF?

• LOL 9

When you watch blindfolded mothers feeling each son’s body from his lower torso up to his shoulders, then it’s the lowest of the low. 

And the boys are too young.  They are babies.  Imagine if the genders were reversed.  

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, magemaud said:

One of the MILFs is a surgeon. I don’t think being on this show is going to help her reviews on RateMyMD.com. 

But she's a hit on DateMyMom.com.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I was expecting them to have to identify their sons based on Dick Pix. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4