Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I loathe all those Potthasts including their in-laws. Andrrrreei is a punk. Chuck is pathetic (can't go alone to meet his new friend). Libby may make noise but goes along with her husband. Meanwhile she's mugging at the camera and those two guys while their child runs around unsupervised, it appears, at a pool. The adult children are all nonstop foul-mouthed, including around their children.  

All these couples are so messed up, it's not enjoyable to watch. Just one long dysfunctional grind. And Ed and Liz should not be on there, there is no foreign fiance(e). Pred is such a control freak. She's a grown woman and a a mother. He treats her like a naughty child and thinks he's being a Big Man to say over and over "give you your space and independence," like that will ever happen. That's her career, you jerk. That's where her money comes from. It's too bad he can't say "good for you, I know you miss working, and we need the money. Let me know how I can help."    

• Applause 4
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I would order him from my home and tell him never to darken my door again. Asshole. 

I tuned out at that point but that's some ballz to go to your brother and his wife and ask for their child. And Kimbahly just goes along? Did Jamal try to straighten her out? Maybe it's no good, if this is a family member who is cray cray. He'll be helping pick up her pieces AGAIN.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Now they want this woman to convert? How many times is Userman gonna move the goal posts?

He's pushing his grift as far as he can. He'll move the goalposts more and more once he sees that Kimbally will just meekly accept it. He's despicable. 

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Mahadi would be broken hearted to leave his Mom & Dad - everything would be strange. If his Father died, that would be different, but he should stay in Africa.  I think this is a trope for a storyline.

I devoutly hope so. I don't mind the adults fucking up their lives but dragging kids into it is a bridge too far. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Tell Usman to fuck off I think it is all fake like all the storylines this season, boring couples making up fake problems. What is the angle here? I don’t get it.

Me neither. Maybe if the brother was ill, or had so many children that one going to live with a sibling might help the financial burden, but just because Usman needs an heir? Sounds stupid.

Speaking of stupid- arguing with the Goofballs over, I don't know, sharing the same air?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I see his Mom has been living in Larose, LA, about an hour from New Orleans. I'd bet any amount of money Talmadge (what a pretentious name) is from the N.O. area s well. Talmadge is looking the worse for wear and older than he probably is. 

I briefly dated a pompous, pretentious preppie from N.O. in college. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Tuneful said:

I see his Mom has been living in Larose, LA, about an hour from New Orleans. I'd bet any amount of money Talmadge (what a pretentious name) is from the N.O. area s well. Talmadge is looking the worse for wear and older than he probably is. 

I briefly dated a pompous, pretentious preppie from N.O. in college. 

Jovi said Talmadge was from Georgia. I remember that because I thought he meant the country in Europe. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jovi is horrified that Yara loves and misses her mother and her friends. It'll probably force him to go to a strip club. You know, for solace. 

For solace and shrimp Alfredo. 

• LOL 5