Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

“Won’t you please just shut up.” Perfect theme for the Culpo Sisters.

“I don’t care what anyone says about me.” WE. KNOW. THAT. Clever TLC, always coming up with the same ole riveting storylines.

7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She asked for a raise and they wrote her out. 

I think Ed bitched and cried and moaned about Liz ruining his life. Especially when that phone call from last year was leaked. I think the friends and family who had to listen to him cry and whine for months were over him, and his drama. Also. He booted his mom out so he and Liz could have space.

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Liz is all happy because the party went well. No breaking up, no shouting, no crying. The bar is so low its halfway to China.

That is the lowest bar ever, when you’re just happy there was no crying or shouting.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I still don't get why Libby's haggish sisters are so bent out of shape that she didn't tell them she was pregnant FIRST? What are they, eight? Its her life, not theirs. What do they care? 

It was the one deviation from their otherwise glorious lives.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I got here early to warn you all that there’s a 50-50 chance I might doze off during any number of scenes during tonight’s show. I am fucking exhausted! Plus, I saw the preview and, trust me, “lather, rinse, repeat” pretty much sums it all up. I’m counting on your bon mots to give me a second wind!

How's the dog?

• Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Nice and relaxing. Ate everything on the table. Everyone in the household got sick, except for my oldest. We are all gradually healing!

Welcome Back Angry! Missed you!

Feel better! 

• Hugs 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I would not be happy about Usman. I would have some sense that my vulnerable daughter is being used.

Kim might just be doing some revisionist history, which is not an uncommon way to deal with the death of a loved one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I’m back! Post covid and other health issues I can now stay awake past 9pm. Bring on the snark

I’m on month 11 of Long Covid and I sleep soooo many hours a day. I take a long nap on Sunday afternoons in order to stay awake for 90 Day  and Pillow Talk. Still often fall asleep halfway through. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 5
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Being married to Andrei seems like it would be exhausting.

It's kind a that way just watching him talk with his wife.

Glad Kim made it back home in time to spend time with her mother before she passed. Sad.

Edited by Bees52
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I would not be happy about Usman. I would have some sense that my vulnerable daughter is being used.

Maybe he is the best parter she chose so far! Who knows what the others were like.

Just now, tvrox said:

Her outfit was gorgeous. 

I must admit, she does dress very nicely. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Late to the party, sorry you guys!  When did Kimbally's mom pass away?  Was it while she was in Nigeria with Usman?  I missed that whole part.

A couple weeks after she got back.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He is gorgeous. DNA is weird

Yay!

Kim’s mom was quite pretty too. (Kim must take after her father!) I wonder what Jamal meant, that she wasn’t a traditional grandmother….

• Love 5