Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m trying to snark but this episode is just boring and depressing. I don’t enjoy watching Michael and Liz being berated and abused.

This is probably the worst round of PT snark in 90DF history. That’s really saying something.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Since @Pepper Mostly isn't here yet, fuck you Belial!

Hellooooooo everyone! I made it at last! Fun filled day thrift shopping and day (into night) drinking! Thanks for taking up the fuck you Bilal slack, @Gobi!

Who are these cousins of Ed's? Why have we never met them before? Oh never mind, they want to be on teevee. Yawn. 

• Love 11
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Liz, if you laid off the booze, you’d probably be more in control of your emotions.

The booze, the recreational drugs, the eating disorder "support" websites, and last but not least, Ed. That girl is a MESS. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

This is probably the worst round of PT snark in 90DF history. That’s really saying something.

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Sorry. Didn’t mean to double quote. So many people bailed tonight. Not that I blame anyone. I’m only here for the snark. If the cats weren’t so well fed I’d be off doing butler duties. 

• Wink 1
  • Love 4

Oh Kim. You are so deluded. 

Unman won't even hold her whole hand. Just two fingers. He hates her. 

OK, check "visit to immigration lawyer" on your Bingo cards! 

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That’s actually Ed’s sister. He mentioned there were six kids. Where are the rest of them? 

Witness protection? 

Seriously, I bet most of them haven't spoken to him in years. 

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Usman is playing this con like a pro. And we get to see all his awards! Which begs the question, Awards for what exactly?

Those looked like the most fake awards ever. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 3

Usman: “Curses! Foiled again!” 
I say the same thing every week. Why does he need to marry another woman to have a baby with her? 
He’s going to be stuck in Nigeria for a while, he can Yammy the crap out of the local girls. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Did Usman and Baby Girl Lisa not go through this when they were together??  Oh, who cares.

And this Pottroast sisters fight club is about as interesting as watching paint dry.  Who cares about them either.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for fucks sake, Kim. How does she not know that polygamy is illegal in the US? She is blinded by her naked thirst for this loser. 

Her relationship won't be polygamous.  He'll just have more than one wife.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2

Took a break from the computer, but back now.    Kim is an idiot.   Now she says she should have checked with the immigration lawyer sooner.  Usman says, "he's in need of a child".  In other words bye bye Kimmie.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did Usman wade thru mud in his jeans?

I have decided that Kimballly reminds me of the salesperson on Say Yes to the Dress, I think her name is Lisa.

Is that really Usman's home, rental or otherwise? Is that a rental Kim is paying for?

She does look like a taller version of Lisa! 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2