Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Unfortunately, we may have to wait until January. 😔

Alright y’all, it’s been a rocky road this past week! Got sick on Wednesday and had to rest for a couple of days because of the fear I would get shunned by the public because they think I have “COVID”. And no, I do not wear a lanyard to protect myself.

I rated last week’s episode a 5. Looking forward to some more “gobble gobble” this week. 🦃 😉 

Hope you feel better soon! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I’m having Candied Yammy Thursday. 

Lucky you. I was supposed to eat at friends, but as of last night they no longer were available 😳

I get it. They have a chance to spend it with their son and DIL, but I’ll be in the periodontist chair the day before and will not feel like cooking. Life happens. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It looks like a little chip surrounded with even smaller chips, the kind that looks good only from a distance 

He could have pulled a Gino and knelt with the box not facing her but she's so desperate, you know she doesn't give a shit what sort of ring is in there!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This scene with Yara et al. in the car reminds me of Little Miss Sunshine.

I loved that movie so much!

Shouldn't Yara get to see Karina FIRST before she starts buying random clothes for her?  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Lucky you. I was supposed to eat at friends, but as of last night they no longer were available 😳

I get it. They have a chance to spend it with their son and DIL, but I’ll be in the periodontist chair the day before and will not feel like cooking. Life happens. 

I had two wisdom teeth pulled the day before Thanksgiving when I was in high school.  Think I might have had some good old Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup.  Delicious!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I hope and pray Yara leaves Jovi. He does not give a flying fuck about Yara being there alone. He just wanted a party vacation. Jovi thinks about Jovi.

Yara knew what she was getting with Jovi but she insisted she get pregnant, did she think he would suddenly change? 

Mother Yara will do what she has to to get Yara to stay behind when Jovi flies home...for Jovi that would be a win, win.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I am feeling a whole lot better since last week, but this show is bringing down my mood. I do not feel like the snark is as abundant tonight as it usually is. 😔

Yes - It's been challenging all season.  We have no material to work with.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Do you think this trip to NYC was filmed at the same time as the last Tell All? 

No.  They filmed the tell-all in the springtime or May.  At the beginning of this season, Shaeda said that they had been married 18 months.  (In reality, they had been married 2 years before the original 90-Day Fiancé.  And, this isn't Shaeda's first trip to NYC.)  They're also wearing fall to winter gear in this season.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

No.  They filmed the tell-all in the springtime or May.  At the beginning of this season, Shaeda said that they had been married 18 months.  (In reality, they had been married 2 years before the original 90-Day Fiancé.  And, this isn't Shaeda's first trip to NYC.)  They're also wearing fall to winter gear in this season.  

I thought they got married Dec. 2021.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

They couldn’t go to Macys or a store on 5th Ave?

Exactly!  This is no Upper Eastside boutique or high-end Fifth Avenue store.  They're shopping on a side street in the Garment District that sells only wholesale.  

The store employees didn't sniff out the generational wealth that Shaeda married into, I guess, because no random employee took any interest in her woes, like they usually do on this show.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I thought they had been married 8 months at the beginning of the season 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1

Good Gawd Almighty! Will Christine just LEAVE already?? 

Jeebus PrEd.  Just what are you wearing to your sister's house??  You look kinda funny, dude.

THIS IS PRED's sister??  She seems so NORMAL!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4