Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

So before Big Pred got 90 Day Famous, he was just an ugly dude with a micropeen who wouldn't let his partners have friends or a job?  No WONDER he was single. 

don't forget he was also the dude always lurking in the mayonnaise aisle.

• LOL 10
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Yara, how well does you so called shop do?

I can’t believe there’s that big of a market for all of these 90DF influencers…Yara…Miona…there are others I’m sure.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

"Runt"? Misspelling?

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ed is such a runt. 

He's like a seed potato.

Edited by Gobi
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4

Oh thank God there’s only a few more minutes left.

could Yara earn money from her shop before she got the green card? I thought that was the big thing, they can’t work until they get the green card. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I’ve read some influencers make big bucks….like hundreds of thousands a year.  

My friend who is a high school teacher said many kids aspire to be influencers, it's got to be frustrating. My daughter once wanted me to buy her a Kylie Kardashian makeup kit. Oh the humanity! Noooooooooooo

• Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

His personality makes him ugly. Look at Danny DeVito and how many people like him and he is height challenged.

It's more than height. It's his eggyness, his necklessness, his bulletheadedness, his obnoxiousness.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Floatingbison said:

one influencer who posted ONE post about Fyre Fest was paid about 250,000 dollars.  one post. SMH

Wasn’t that Kendall Jenner? I think the influences who make that kind of money have millions of followers. Not however many these lower level reality celebs have. 

• Love 4

Arrrrrgh, the same old Grangela abusing Maaackle over Instagram story next week! It’s grown so tired already! It’s not funny to watch anymore. It’s OLD.

”Her moving to the city, it’s a little scary.” For the umpteenth time, TLC! COME. THE. FUCK. ON. 🙄

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

one influencer who posted ONE post about Fyre Fest was paid about 250,000 dollars.  one post. SMH

Ahh so, that's where all that money went to, instead of to the event.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You know, its not completely far fetched for Jovi and Yara to have a pied-a-terre in Prague, Yara could visit more often and have a place for her family and friends to gather when she's there. I don't see what's so terrible about it. 

It sounds like they were quite the wild travelers when they were dating. Spending time with her family would be nice! It cannot always be about Jovi.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It sounds like they were quite the wild travelers when they were dating. Spending time with her family would be nice! It cannot always be about Jovi.

If they can afford a place in Europe, why not? Rent it out,

• Love 3