Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was trying to explain this show to a neighbor last night. I told him for me it was more about the snark and our genuine support of each other. This show does not translate well to others if they’ve never seen it. It’s hard to understand how good they (the people wanting green cards)  are at duping us. 
   I understand things better than y’all think. I married someone from a foreign country. I got them the green card and supported him for a year. Then he turned a 180 on me. Even my lawyer thought we were marrying for love. Their ability to deceive must be a course taught in grade school because some are really good at it. Needless to say I’m divorced, but suffered financially and physically. I was smart enough to make him sign a quit claim etc, so he didn’t walk away with half of what I have. He did however take a lot of my jewelry (including heirlooms) and give it to all the whores he had relations with. Imagine going food shopping and seeing your custom earrings on the cashier’s ears. He used to flirt with her. I should have known better. Now the loves of my life are my grandkids and cats. Hope that wasn’t TMI. I have debated for seasons about telling you that I was a fool. 

All I’ve got to say is: Thank God you weren’t on 90 Day Fiance for the whole world to see. I feel like TLC would exploit you and make it come out as clout, when it really isn’t.

• Like 1

Hey y’all! It is nice to be with you snarkers yet again for more of this unbearable slodge. I probably rated last week’s episode a 3/10 because it was the same old, same old, with no entertainment whatsoever (especially Grangela and Pred). I added a couple of points because the Jenny snark was 🔥! Also, why do they call this show “Happily Ever After?” I think it should be named something else, honestly, because what we are seeing on screen? Methinks not “Happily Ever After”. Methinks “Miserably Ever After”.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey y’all! It is nice to be with you snarkers yet again for more of this unbearable slodge. I probably rated last week’s episode a 3/10 because it was the same old, same old, with no entertainment whatsoever (especially Grangela and Pred). I added a couple of points because the Jenny snark was 🔥! Also, why do they call this show “Happily Ever After?” I think it should be named something else, honestly, because what we are seeing on screen? Methinks not “Happily Ever After”. Methinks “Miserably Ever After”.

How about just "I'm Gonna Scream At You!"? 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

You’re only a fool if you don’t learn from your mistakes, @Mindthinkr

I went to the Domestic Violence place, took a course, had counseling and have never married again. I have a neighbor I hang out with, but I keep money, house and beds separate. I’m not unhappy. I have good friends and my cats will be 19 next weekend. 

• Hugs 8
  • Love 1

I had possibly one of the most terrible weeks of all time. Never thought I would survive, but I did! This weekend I just felt like a sleepwalking bear, and it was UNPLEASANT. I feel much better today, not 100% but still able bodied. I’m excited for the snark to begin, but not very excited for two people who I’ve reserved rough bricks for.

• Hugs 5
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

(Heavy sigh) OK, peeps, I'm here, loins girded, strong medications at the ready. How much more of this do we have to endure? Angela is giving me agita and a case of the megrims. 

When is this going to end? It is interminable!

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

How about just "I'm Gonna Scream At You!"? 

Scream Zone. Disaster Zone.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie looks like a diseased low class hooker. Just saying.

She WISHES she looked like a hooker of any stripe. What she looks like is a walking case of toenail fungus and mange. 

Is that better?

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2