Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I actually connected with some distant cousins who live there, on Ancestry. My dad's family is from a small town called Freshwater, on Conception Bay. They were there going back to the 1600's. I follow the town's Facebook page, its beautiful there! 

And our own @sainte-chapelle has Newfoundland roots too! The dearest hope of my heart is that we are somehow related. 

It would be amazing if we were related. I’d finally have a cool American relative.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Realitystarr said:

600 lb life is coming back  ya'll.   I'm excited for  Seeking Sister Wife and more peeps cooking in bed.

OH MY GOD, REALLY?? I am so happy! We're getting the band back together, Pounders! When does it start? 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Wasn't it already proven that it was Jasmine's lip gloss?

Yes, but most viewers aren’t as knowledgeable as we are. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

YOU TRIGGER ME! 

Oh fuck off Jasmine. 

And Clayton should have just told Jasmine that she was not the boss of him and to watch her mouth. Sheesh. 

What's interesting is that chronic abusers cross lines knowing that normal people won't make a scene or will try to make sense of the unfounded attack.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

OH MY GOD, REALLY?? I am so happy! We're getting the band back together, Pounders! When does it start? 

The wait is over for fans of TLC's My 600 Lb Life — the hit series returns with a new season airing on March 6 at 8 pm ET/PT, chronicling the difficult journey of seven morbidly obese patients as they embark on a path toward weight loss and health.3 day

• Like 3
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And now Jasmine is showing us her butt implants. Good lord. 

I love Devin "Hell no!". Hee. 

Those were not worth $10,000. One thing I agree with Sam on. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

The wait is over for fans of TLC's My 600 Lb Life — the hit series returns with a new season airing on March 6 at 8 pm ET/PT, chronicling the difficult journey of seven morbidly obese patients as they embark on a path toward weight loss and health.3 day

Its an embarrassment of riches! Seeking Sister Wife on Monday, and 600 Pound Life on Wednesday! It will surely go a long way to healing the hole left by Love After Lockup. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

This is going to be a very busy week! Wednesday night dinners with my friends are out of the question for the next couple of months, I guess.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jasmine practiced that flouncing/sobbing scene with her acting coach all week long.

Whatever she paid her coach, he earned every penny. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

What's interesting is that chronic abusers cross lines knowing that normal people won't make a scene or will try to make sense of the unfounded attack.

Yes - and then analyze it to death.  "Why did he say that, why, why."   The reason doesn't matter, the abuse does.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
15 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

He's handsome without the hat except for the difference between his dome and his face.

He should have spent that $10,000 on hair plugs. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2

Its an embarrassment of riches! Seeking Sister Wife on Monday, and 600 Pound Life on Wednesday! It will surely go a long way to healing the hole left by Love After Lockup. 

Plus “Call the Midwife” will be back two weeks from tonight. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

And she made an ally of Nikki, who'd be her willing devotee. She knows Nikki is so needy and try hard she'll glom on to anyone who validates her. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Yes - and then analyze it to death.  "Why did he say that, why, why."   The reason doesn't matter, the abuse does.

You nailed it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I now have iptv. what US channel is Love after Lockup on ?

• Like 1

And she made an ally of Nikki, who'd be her willing devotee. She knows Nikki is so needy and try hard she'll glom on to anyone who validates her. 

Weird--Nikki behaves like someone who questions the decisions she has made, and overcompensates.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Manny is petting Assley like I pet my dog.

I think you like your dog more than Manny likes Ashley. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Wait. We bringing in ladies from the clubs to the show now?  We didn't need to talk any of them.

Ahh I see now, it helped que Jasmine's crying and flouncing bit.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Plus “Call the Midwife” will be back two weeks from tonight. 

Love call the midwife!

Oscars next Sunday, right? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Realitystarr said:

600 lb life is coming back  ya'll.   I'm excited for  Seeking Sister Wife and more peeps cooking in bed.

Yessss!! I had no idea. I actually drove past Dr Now’s office yesterday and wondered if we would get a new season!

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Like 3