Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wonder how much Rob is contributing toward the wedding. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rob is coming FLUSH with all the passive-aggression he can produce in his body.  That is his contribution and it makes him VERY IMPORTANT and a REAL MAN, OKAY???

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I agree. I’m always taken aback by the “I want to look hot at my wedding.” I don’t get it. But that’s me.

I know I want my boobs out when my dad walks me down the aisle….no

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Wow, how did nobody EVER think of a dating show with people who don’t speak each other’s language before? 

90 language fiance.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I can't WAIT to get a pretty dress and photographer when I marry myself eventually and have a giant party at an upscale bar!

I love this idea. I hope you are going to invite all your snarky peeps. We could even do a whip around and get you a nice prezzie. You know, a blender or a vibrator or something. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Snowing here all day and I’m just hoping that my pup and I will be able to access her favorite pooping places tomorrow morning. My dog, bless her, is amazingly regular and needs that morning constitutional.

• Like 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love this idea. I hope you are going to invite all your snarky peeps. We could even do a whip around and get you a nice prezzie. You know, a blender or a vibrator or something. 

A toothbrush!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Snowing here all day and I’m just hoping that my pup and I will be able to access her favorite pooping places tomorrow morning. My dog, bless her, is amazingly regular and needs that morning constitutional.

Its raining here, mostly, with the odd flurry. Fingers crossed it doesn't get worse. 

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Gobi said:

If you see the flamingo shirt, you know there's a nerd inside.

The only place that shirt would make sense is Hawaii or Florida. Not Indiana. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Igor, get out now. You still have time to escape.

"Sweetie, I'm just running down to the corner for a newspaper and some smokes". Then he disappears, never to be seen again. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3

I always feel watching these shows that some women think getting married is the ultimate accomplishment. Who cares if we not suited, if he’s a jerk, I’m married. I’m awesome. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 9

Oh yay, its another riveting "drive to the airport" scene. I'm on the edge of my seat, will they make it on time?

1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Nikki is a vapid twit and Justin is acting stoned.

Wouldn't you be? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Everyone is invited and feel free to buy me snacks, booze, edibles, a cat tree or quality sex toys.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

Did we know they were going to Florida to get married? Any reason why?

Ok, so it's not just me who's wondering.

• Like 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Everyone is invited and feel free to buy me snacks, booze, edibles, a cat tree or quality sex toys.

You can come to Florida to get married.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I don’t care if tertiary character Solly comes to the wedding or not. Whatever. 

Solly’s the only one with any common sense 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3

I always love how Sharp does this. Weeks and weeks of dysfunction and then everyone is happy happy about the impending nuptials. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Rob vague posts, you know, like a teenager. Jesus. What a man baby.

Why do all the men on this show act like they're 14? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, magemaud said:

Speaking of divorcees, did you hear that Darcey and Georgi have already split after their November 11 wedding? 

WHAT? I thought they broke up for good, on the season finale at Stacey's wedding. I'm way behind the curve here. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Speaking of divorcees, did you hear that Darcey and Georgi have already split after their November 11 wedding? 

Oh man, I wish I could hear every single detail of this T!  😁

• Like 3
  • Wink 1

I feel bad for Ashley's friends and family having to support her. I wonder if one of them will dare to object during the ceremony.

Oh, who am I kidding, she's probably got that line cut out of the vows.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Even though he invited her to the local pawn shop to help find a suitable ring for Citra, Sam says his mother doesn’t have very good taste.

Exhibit A: Her horrendous wig.

Exhibit B. Her makeup.

Exhibit C: Her get up.

Need I go on?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6