Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Someone on Twitter posted a pic of Nicole of Nicole and Azan and remembered fondly what this show was before influencers took over. I think of that now watching these two idiots.

A90E71E5-4842-4F6B-BD3A-8873C9E375B9.png

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'm starting to think that soulmate doesn't mean what I thought it did.

It means the person that you want to kick with the sole of your shoe.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Is there some kind of medication to make you less horny? Ashely needs that instead of Manuel. 

For most, Manuel would be that medication.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7

I bought very expensive rubber chelsea rain boots and I really need to break them in.  Is it POSSIBLE to "break in" rubber boots?  Help, fam.

Okay, I don't want to spend another second looking at Clayton's pale little sad mug. 😭

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

She is, but she's so abrasive, it's hard to see.

No, she is really a witch, she does readings and she considers herself a witch.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, OneGuy said:

For most, Manuel would be that medication.

Medication would be cheaper, even if it's not covered by insurance. Also a lot less slappable.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I bought very expensive rubber chelsea rain boots and I really need to break them in.  Is it POSSIBLE to "break in" rubber boots?  Help, fam.

Okay, I don't want to spend another second looking at Clayton's pale little sad mug. 😭

Break them in on Manuel. Please?

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm not much help.  I haven't worn rubber rain boots since I was a kid.  We used to put them on over our shoes.  There was nothing to break in, that was it.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Can’t help you with the boots. Maybe try heating them with a hair dryer and then putting your feet in?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Zombness said:

No, she is really a witch, she does readings and she considers herself a witch.

Lol...so am I!!

I meant she's cute, but abrasive!

🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Applause 1