Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good Lord I hope that lady isn’t pregnant. She can’t even take care of herself.

Why are these repellent hags still besmirching the airwaves? They are DREADFUL

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
43 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You don’t forget something as important as the paperwork, unless you’re a knucklehead.

Well his head looks like a knuckle... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Mother Sophie looks... harsh to me, like  she's been through some things.

Not sure of what things, but, some things...

Stranger Things

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

It doesn't surprise me that Mom has never been married.   Most guys would run in the other direction after a 2 minute encounter.

Please not with the single-blaming. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

My theory about Sophie’s mother is that she got knocked up by a rich guy and his family has been paying her off and supporting Sophie for years to get both of them to stay out of their lives

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 8

Was there some uncertainty about Libby and Andrrrrrrrei staying in America? They’ve been married for how many years?

those pageant women are scary.

• Like 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Manuel, this is what you’re going to have to listen to for the rest of your life if you marry Assley. She’ll remind you how much you owe her on a daily basis.

She'll present an itemized bill. 

But, the rest of his life? A year, tops. Then he'll sprint off to Miami or New Jersey before you can say "green card". 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
39 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Igor curls up with his stuffed emu (?) while Mommy lectures him 

Yeah why was he petting that like a dog?? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Was there some uncertainty about Libby and Andrrrrrrrei staying in America? They’ve been married for how many years?

those pageant women are scary.

I think there was a storyline about him being reported to immigration for fake bs that likely a member of her family was involved with….

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, judylo said:

Ha, I love Mother Sophie. But I love the British soap Eastenders. She’s proper Eastenders.

Wowww, I have watched that show since the 90's, I'm sure.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Are we going to live post during 90 Day Diaries? I am not sure I want to watch, but it triggers my FOMO if you're all here and I am not. But I just remembered I am out of town so I will miss out either way 🤔.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I think there was some question about Andreeeei’s permanent residency visa and they might have to move to Moldova, but as usual, it was all blown out of proportion. 

• Like 5
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Are we going to live post during 90 Day Diaries? I am not sure I want to watch, but it triggers my FOMO if you're all here and I am not. But I just remembered I am out of town so I will miss out either way 🤔.

I won’t be watching. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

I’m intrigued that David, Annie and Jenny are all in the same boat 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

I'm down, when is it? I'm drawing the line at the Single Life (why is Veronica even ON that? She was never a 90 Day person!), but the diaries I don't mind so much. 

Just now, kacesq said:

I am unmoved.

I'm just transfixed by Jasmine's grossly inflated lips. I'm quite sure they'll burst one of these days. 

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She'll present an itemized bill. 

But, the rest of his life? A year, tops. Then he'll sprint off to Miami or New Jersey before you can say "green card". 

He can't stand her, he reminds me of Luis.

Nikki and her mom look the same age.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
41 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Asking if anyone got an email from Primetime with a "survey".??????

Yup I got the survey. Didn't take it. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I’m watching Christine’s Wedding later. 

• Like 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm down, when is it? I'm drawing the line at the Single Life (why is Veronica even ON that? She was never a 90 Day person!), but the diaries I don't mind so much. 

Me too! I’ll do Diaries but not Single Life. I don’t buy Jamal and Veronica as a couple, they are both fame hungry. I don’t understand Veronica, she has a really good job.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
4 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Still watching? It has much improved in fhe past year, under a new producer. I’ve been watching maybe 25 years but saw some earlier tapes too. Not from the 80s or early 90s though. Like, Cindy is back. Never saw her character in the original stint.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m watching Christine’s Wedding later. 

Oh, I"m totally watching that. I don't post on the chat but I watch. 

1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Nicki reminds me of those cartoon cats with very long noses. 

This made me laugh out loud!

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Oops! I meant to say haven't!

I don't watch soaps at all now... other than this mess we all watch! 😂

• Like 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I"m totally watching that. I don't post on the chat but I watch. 

The talk back episodes have been great!  What the show should’ve been all along.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
44 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Seems to be the theme this season. That and blue balls. They're just phoning it in to the Sharp Productions writers room. 

I would never talk to my mom about a threesome! So gross. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3