Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ashley found herself a real catch. 

She looked high, she looked low, and she finally found the homeliest, laziest, most fatuous dirtbag on two continents to hang her hopes on. That takes dedication. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

Did you take the survey?   I thought maybe it was phony.

I didn’t take it. I didn’t want to piss anyone off.

Clayton: I’m just getting sex advice from m friend, his girlfriend, the waitstaff, the traffic cop……

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I didn’t take it. I didn’t want to piss anyone off.

Clayton: I’m just getting sex advice from m friend, his girlfriend, the waitstaff, the traffic cop……

The Fedex guy, the clerk at the convenience store, the cashier at Target, and the guy who hangs out under the bridge down by the river and shrieks obscenities at passers by. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I took it. Don’t know what went down in the other threads but I said I loved my 90Day, Bunkie fam.

I have to say I always assume other threads are like 90DF and LAL and…they’re not, lol. I’ll stay here.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its still coming down thick and fast here. Streets are clear, though. We actually had to go out today (memorial service for my dear "heart daughter"'s stepdad, who by all accounts was a lovely, kind man but I'd never even met him). Of course I was glad to go and support her and her mother, but the venue was freezing cold, and half the event was in Russian (he was from Ukraine and her family is from Moldova). It was really starting to come down when we left the house, but two hours later, when we left the service? Visibility was down to about five feet, it was coming down so hard. I was white knuckling it all the way home. Fortunately it wasn't far. I've been trying to warm up ever since. Good thing I have the duvet. 

I was upset we got no snow here (we haven't had snow in years!!) but that sounds terrifying. Glad you're ok. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I took it. Don’t know what went down in the other threads but I said I loved my 90Day, Bunkie fam.

That's just what I said too. I would die without my Primetimer peeps. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Asking if anyone got an email from Primetime with a "survey".??????

I just checked. It was in the junk mail. Oops oh well... 🥴

• Like 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Its slightly more palatable than butt plugs and blue balls 

Two reasons some people dance.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
48 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its still coming down thick and fast here. Streets are clear, though. We actually had to go out today (memorial service for my dear "heart daughter"'s stepdad, who by all accounts was a lovely, kind man but I'd never even met him). Of course I was glad to go and support her and her mother, but the venue was freezing cold, and half the event was in Russian (he was from Ukraine and her family is from Moldova). It was really starting to come down when we left the house, but two hours later, when we left the service? Visibility was down to about five feet, it was coming down so hard. I was white knuckling it all the way home. Fortunately it wasn't far. I've been trying to warm up ever since. Good thing I have the duvet. 

I am glad you are safe and warm but a duvet?!?! How bougie 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

It snowed a bunch here this morning but slowed to nothing in the afternoon. I hope it is quiet tomorrow. I'm driving up to Montreal and I want to be able to find the airport!

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am glad you are safe and warm but a duvet?!?! How bougie 

TWO duvets. I'm freezing. Though thus far the cold and snow has not prevented houseguest and me from bundling up in huge parkas to smoke on the porch. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

TWO duvets. I'm freezing. Though this did not prevent houseguest and me from bundling up in huge parkas to smoke on the porch. 

Oh dear! It is snowing here too and quite cold. I guess no porch showers for me for a while. 

• LOL 5
40 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think it’s a pizzaria every time she says it 

The pizza would taste awful, LOL. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Something old - his car

Something new - her girlfriend

Something borrowed - his neighbor's bathroom

Something blue - his balls

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 11
Just now, judylo said:

Me neither!

I didn't get an email, I just clicked on the banner on the top of the page one idle day. 

Just now, Gobi said:

Something old - his car

Something new - her girlfriend

Something borrowed - his neighbor's bathroom

Something blue - his balls

DEAD

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Survey? Schmurvay! 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Good Lord I hope that lady isn’t pregnant. She can’t even take care of herself.

She’s not 

• Like 6

Mother Sophie looks... harsh to me, like  she's been through some things.

Not sure of what things, but, some things...

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3