Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

For those who are bored, Ozempic is depressing, and I'm on the diabetes dose (not the weight loss dose). Food stops tasting like food, and I'm full on maybe 1/3 of my usual portions--so eating isn't fun anymore, and I never feel satisfied, just full. Too full.

Yet...I won't lose weight from this. I'll just get more nutrition from less food that didn't taste good.

My A1c is great, though.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 6
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 3
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't know if I'm going to make it through, honestly. I had to go with my husband to a Hanukkah party. He knows the people, I don't. Everyone is a musician and they all jam into the night. I show face for a couple of hours and then go home. (they're near us, thank goodness). I drank too much red wine on an empty stomach and feel terrible. I'll try and hang in but I make no promises. 

Oh yes, I know musician parties, unless you are playing, it's a lot.  Even when you are playing, it's a lot.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He's been TOO BUSY. Can't read up on Islam. Can't keep his meds in a prescription container. Can't send in his paperwork to keep himself out of jail. 

And what job does he have that requires him to take business trips? I have questions. 

Me too, why remove the pills from the bottle? That sounds dodgey. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And everyone's fat. Well, the ones who aren't on meth, anyway. 

He was on a "business trip"?? 

He's going to tell us it was his friend's jacket any second now, isn't he? 

As a long term viewer of My 600 lb Life, quite a few of the poundticipants have been meth users, so as a weight loss product, Meth doesn't work.   

By the way the 600 lb show season 12 comes back in March.   

Nikki and Justin are not compatible and should stop trying. 

Rob and Sophie need to break up too. 

When Gino said he would dispose of the aftereffects of the huge amount of junk food from the bowling alley at the bowling alley bathroom, I thought that was funny. 

I bet bowling alleys are more open to allow filming than a lot of other businesses are.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's been TOO BUSY. Can't read up on Islam. Can't keep his meds in a prescription container. Can't send in his paperwork to keep himself out of jail. 

And what job does he have that requires him to take business trips? I have questions. 

He works in an Amazon type warehouse. Can't see any need for a business trip other than the business of picking up drugs somewhere maybe. Addicts generally are good at only one business: finding drugs of choice and using them. 

And shut up, Nikki, you f'ing drama queen.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And everyone's fat. Well, the ones who aren't on meth, anyway. 

Love After Lockup has taught me that not all drug addicts are skinny.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It's a business trip to the meth dealer - what else?

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, magemaud said:

More bowling? Last week it was Sophie and Rob. It must be this season’s axe throwing date 

I cannot believe there is not a single ax throwing bar in the entire greater Los Angeles area. A strongly worded email to Sharp Productions will be sent post haste.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

For those who are bored, Ozempic is depressing, and I'm on the diabetes dose (not the weight loss dose). Food stops tasting like food, and I'm full on maybe 1/3 of my usual portions--so eating isn't fun anymore, and I never feel satisfied, just full. Too full.

Yet...I won't lose weight from this. I'll just get more nutrition from less food that didn't taste good.

My A1c is great, though.

I’m taking a similar drug, and I’m so not interested in food that I’m worried about being malnourished. However, my A1C is higher than it’s ever been, and I’m gaining weight. 😭

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 4
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

As a long term viewer of My 600 lb Life, quite a few of the poundticipants have been meth users, so as a weight loss product, Meth doesn't work.   

By the way the 600 lb show season 12 comes back in March.   

Nikki and Justin are not compatible and should stop trying. 

Rob and Sophie need to break up too. 

Crack doesn’t either. Edit for content

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
Just now, Doublemint said:

It's a business trip to the meth dealer - what else?

I refer to taking my dog out for a walk as a “business trip.” She does her business and then we go back home. In this house, there is no such thing as a pleasure trip.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
3 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

He works in an Amazon type warehouse. Can't see any need for a business trip other than the business of picking up drugs somewhere maybe. Addicts generally are good at only one business: finding drugs of choice and using them. 

Amazon does send employees to trainings, so he may have been the truth.

Or maybe he was having a jaw fitted.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My A1c is great, though.

I'm on Ozempic and I am thrilled. I eat like my skinny friend who I love but hated because she will always eat half of a meal and then be full. I eat like that now. And lost 20 lbs in six months and my A1C went down a full point. My BMI is no longer in the obese range. I lost a full size. I love Ozempic. But I am not a foodie so I don't feel like I am missing anything too fancy.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Wait  so  two of you in here are on  Ozempic or Mounjaro and neither have lost any weight? 

In other news all the 'godfathers' of the Keto Diet have quit in the last few weeks and probably they will be chasing the weightloss diabetes money now.

Just now, Realitystarr said:

Wait  so  two of you in here are on  Ozempic or Mounjaro and neither have lost any weight? 

That’s me! Mounjaro—it does work, but I have an assortment of incompatible health problems that all make each other worse.

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 3